Yes or No?

Yes, I procrastinate on almost everything. In fact, I'm currently doing this instead of my dishes!

Do you have to wear a uniform for work or school?

Nope I never wear make up. I don't have any use for that junk. And I also just see it as a big time waster. I don't see any point of taking the time of putting that stuff on your face. When you are going to be taking it off again. The closest thing to make up that I put on is hand lotion. And I need that since I have eczema. And it is mainly on the hands that I have it on.

Same question?

2008 was the last time I was in a Christmas mood. Of course I didn't know it at the time that would be Michael's last Christmas he would ever spend with his kids.:( :boohoo What is the point of being in a Christmas mood. When my days of getting at least one MJ item as a Christmas present are over for me.:( Christmas can go and rot for all that I care now. Thanks to that evil nameless monster I tend to be a real Scrooge now.

Same question?

Personally I really don't prefer any kind of Christmas. Most especially a white one. Thanks to that evil nameless monster I am a true Scrooge now. And up until 2008 I used to really L.O.V.E. Christmas. Not any more I don't.:( I really can't wait for that horrible holiday to be over with.

Same question?

Since I live in a place where it doesn't snow and I haven't even seen snow in my life, I guess it would be pretty cool to have a white Christmas :w00t:

Do you enjoy learning other languages?

Yes! And I'm also very good at forgetting them again very fast. :lol: :ph34r:

Do you speak many languages?

Not fluently. I used to be able to speak French conversationally, and I would love to learn more than just a few words/phrases in American Sign Language.

Are you afraid of heights?

Nope, I haven't bought any presents yet. :lol:

Can you play an instrument?

Nope but I am force to celebrate it. Thanks to the people I live with. But truthfully I am true Scrooge or a Grinch when it comes to Christmas. And up to 2008 I used to L.O.V.E. Christmas. But thanks to that evil nameless monster I just plain hate Christmas now. And wish it never even existed.

Same question?

Back