You Are Not Alone Unseen Pic?Is this real?

fake because Michael was not wearing his black pants when he was standing in the pool , also i saw many pics of that video and i did not see any body hair .
i'm pretty sure it is fake.

fake because Michael was not wearing his black pants when he was standing in the pool , also i saw many pics of that video and i did not see any body hair .

Maybe it is a rehearsal shoot? Ya know, trying out the water before diving in nude and clean shaved all over lol :p :innocent:

Maybe it is a rehearsal shoot? Ya know, trying out the water before diving in nude and clean shaved all over lol :p :innocent:

Yeah, and I doubt he actually was naked in the pool - they probably just removed the trunks later on the computer. Looks real to me.

Not fake.Its printed in couple of magazines.

Its a real pic. its available for purchase on Contour, which is part of Gettyimages, a leading image site, think they know whats real and whats not :)

But yeh its an cool pic ;)

:( miss him...he was a beauty, all the time for me. I saw this picture on facebook today and was struck...oh God bring him back..

dsc09900m.jpg

mjangel.jpg

OMG! It looks.... >

Wooooow. I swear that man never ages! NEVER! That newest seen pic is so......just.......sexy! And I never say the word sexy when it comes to men. It takes a lot for a man to be sexy to me, and boy Michael has never had a problem at being sexy to me. But this photo takes the cake!

Just.....his body! That killer torso!!! Yes, his arms are skinny, but that doesn't matter to me AT ALL! He still had broad shoulders.

If he sneezed it would be sexy, lol!

Back