You guys are obsessed with starting Invincible threads

It is a bit tiresome, but if people enjoy the album then fair enough. I personally don't see the album nor the era, as interesting as the Bad, Dangerous or HIStory era myself

Objectively, I don't think the quality on Invincible is as consistent as Mike's previous output. I think that speaks to his health problems and more importantly his full time commitment to his children. I respect that enormously.
This is exactly how I feel about the Invincible album as well.

Then I haven't been a true MJ Fan for almost 40 years! :ROFLMAO:
Well,at least in my view,he's mostly right this time.
The "Bad" and "Dangerous" albums (and,respectively,"Another Part Of Me" and "Remember The Time") could easily be considered as quintessential Michael Jackson records.

It is a bit tiresome, but if people enjoy the album then fair enough. I personally don't see the album nor the era, as interesting as the Bad, Dangerous or HIStory era myself

Objectively, I don't think the quality on Invincible is as consistent as Mike's previous output. I think that speaks to his health problems and more importantly his full time commitment to his children. I respect that enormously.

Ultimately I don't find at as interesting as his other works
Can we just sticky this to the board please? Like this is what every discussion devolves to.

Where is the actual pro-Invincible space tho? Seems like we can never actually talk about this music without having to hear this repeated by 13 people over and over again.

Can we just sticky this to the board please? Like this is what every discussion devolves to.

Where is the actual pro-Invincible space tho? Seems like we can never actually talk about this music without having to hear this repeated by 13 people over and over again.
In fairness, there's lots of Invincible threads lately and all the non Invincible threads devolves into discussion about Invincible.

It feels like people are overcompensating to make the record seem better than it is, because it was Michael's least successful output

In fairness, there's lots of Invincible threads lately and all the non Invincible threads devolves into discussion about Invincible.

It feels like people are overcompensating to make the record seem better than it is, because it was Michael's least successful output
There really hasn't been nearly as many. Maybe if you count by years, but the past couple months? Theyve been quiet.

And nobody has to open the Invincible Threads if they don't want to.

It seems to me like here, people insist on stating how much they dislike the album, as if we forgot the last time they said it. Also as tiring.

But it's not like there's much MJ "news".

That's true my friend, I'll be honest I only have a problem with threads turning into Invincible discussions.

I wish we appreciated the new concerts and leaks more personally. I feel like we take some of this new content for granted

Now I'm just wondering
Why you think that you can get to Vince with anything
Seems like you'd know by now
When and how it gets down
And with all that it has been through
it's still around

That's true my friend, I'll be honest I only have a problem with threads turning into Invincible discussions.

I wish we appreciated the new concerts and leaks more personally. I feel like we take some of this new content for granted
Yeah that still happens far too often. But we know what the source of that really is...

What concerts/leaks, Iā€™m never aware of these things šŸ˜²

What concerts/leaks, Iā€™m never aware of these things šŸ˜²
All the stuff that I think came from Brad's laptop. Recording sessions and stuff mainly, but I meant concerts in the last few years.

I still feel fortunate, when I first came to the forums we only had Bucharest and Yokohama, compared to now we've got tons of concerts. It doesn't feel like we appreciate these things now, we just take them for granted. Look at Chicago 1945 and GYWOOM for example, barely discussed them

All the stuff that I think came from Brad's laptop.
oh those
I still feel fortunate, when I first came to the forums we only had Bucharest and Yokohama, compared to now we've got tons of concerts. It doesn't feel like we appreciate these things now, we just take them for granted.
There is not a lot to discuss is it? Every concert is a copy of the former.
Look at Chicago 1945 and GYWOOM for example, barely discussed them
Agreed

Tenerife 1993 has leaked recently,among other things
I wasn't aware , thank you for mentioning this! I also love Tenerife and whenever visiting the north I can imagine MJ there.

I love amateur concert footage , sometimes more than a professional recording especially if it's in good enough quality.

I feel like I'm there at the concert , there's a great BAD tour amateur recording of Cologne 1988.

Back