You have to read this shocking story !!!

This is why i want to be cremated...freaky story!! I've heard about this happening before though, plus we know several people who are undertakers so they've got pretty strange stories themselves!

That would have caused some big news...But for Michael im sure they tried to get him back to life for very long.

i've heard of similar stories. i remember once hearing about a man, in this thirties, who was pronouced dead and later woke up in the morgue surrounded by other dead people. he pulled the sheet off his body and the mortician almost had a heart attack. things like this are so scary its beyond words.

I've always had this fear of when I die that they will bury me - and when I'm in the coffin buried in the ground I will come alive again - Could I be the only one with this kind of fear?

Please bury me with a cell phone or something so I can phone home :D

:lmao:
This has all been so unbelievably sad. But this hit my funny bone.

I've had these visions to , whilst i was watching the memorial looking at the casket i just kept thinkiing what if he came back and got up out of there and said 'ha gotcha' he was always a practical joker... wishful thinking i know. He's gone thats a fact, hard as it is to accept at least he's at peace now x

I've had these visions to , whilst i was watching the memorial looking at the casket i just kept thinkiing what if he came back and got up out of there and said 'ha gotcha' he was always a practical joker... wishful thinking i know. He's gone thats a fact, hard as it is to accept at least he's at peace now x

:lmao:

I could have seen that happening

I've always had this fear of when I die that they will bury me - and when I'm in the coffin buried in the ground I will come alive again - Could I be the only one with this kind of fear?

Please bury me with a cell phone or something so I can phone home :D
I guess it won't be much air in the coffin either way so...

no you are not the only one! that is scary as hell!

well.. seriously.. do you believe this?

When your brain have been completely without oxygen for more than 2 minutes - theres no returning..

Back