Your favourite outfit

Heni

Proud Member
I'm really sorry if there's already been a similar thread (yeah, I know, there's a sparkling-shiny one), but I'm curious about your favourite Michael Jackson outfit. :) It can be anything, from tour costumes to casual clothes. :)

My favourite outfit is probably this one:

tumblr_m4va0votK51qimq3io1_400.jpg

It's "simpler" compared to the ones he wore on tours, but I totally love the military style. :)

There are A LOT of outfits from his tours that I tend to love, but I'll post the one I first fell in love with:

That jacket is just so awesome that I wish HD video existed back in the 80s so that we could see The Victory Tour in crystal clear quality.

Here's another one I like, if only because of the shoes - but it's just a really nice shot in general:

Hello Heni :hiya: cool thread :yes: thankyou :heart:

I obvs have loads :laugh: but for me it's billie jean :D I love the magic ,his sparkly jacket, his glove, his Fedora, his socks........... Magical :bow:

Hii! :D I LOVE the Billie Jean outfit, too. :D Is there anyone who did not fall in love with the fedora and the glove? :D

Nice thread!.. for me it would have to be one of these out of the bunch lol
201006040233047c0.jpg

ama84002.jpg

1056352_1340127030585_full.jpg

6295347_2_l.jpg

tL85bS2_Victory-Tour-on-Stage-the-thriller-era-7.jpg

Backstsge-During-The-Victory-Tour-Back-In-1984-michael-jackson-33528064-272-306.jpg

Hello :hiya:Korlay , oh yes :yes: I love the sparkly jackets too , they are just gorgeous :heart:
Same here, Victory Tour Billie Jean outfit was just perfect in my opinion. Victory Tour actually had the best outfits to be honest (of the 4 tours).. I also like all of his casual wear from the Dangerous era and some of his Tour outfits.

I'm really sorry if there's already been a similar thread (yeah, I know, there's a sparkling-shiny one), but I'm curious about your favourite Michael Jackson outfit. :) It can be anything, from tour costumes to casual clothes. :)

My favourite outfit is probably this one:

tumblr_m4va0votK51qimq3io1_400.jpg

It's "simpler" compared to the ones he wore on tours, but I totally love the military style. :)

Hello Heni :) yer me too :yes: I love the military look :D

Love these jackets too :heart:

Same here, Victory Tour Billie Jean outfit was just perfect in my opinion. Victory Tour actually had the best outfits to be honest (of the 4 tours).. I also like all of his casual wear from the Dangerous era and some of his Tour outfits.

Yes totally :yes: gorgeous outfits :D

The outfit in the OP is my all time favorite too. Here's a close second

6poiki.jpg

and I love him in causal jeans :D Especially here

maxresdefault.jpg

and a little something else :girl_in_love:

Remember-The-Time-michael-jackson-thatgrapejuice.jpg

I love this one, this is really my all time favourite I think:
Michael_Jackson_1984.jpg

I also love the same one as you Heni:
Visit-in-the-White-House-michael-jackson-7242993-794-1200.jpg

Love the simple red and black outfit:
2hn2yyb.jpg

I also adore those sexy Dirty Diana threads:
656750_1276219285752.96res_500_377.jpg

Gosh, all of you posted such beautiful/sexy outfits... I'm in love with all of them. :D :heart:

Back