Your Last MJ-Related Purchase

Anyone here have a bad tour scarf? I am currently looking everywhere on the internet. Or does anyone know any sites where fans may have duplicates and are selling. Thanks xx

Does a Trapson shirt count? Lol, if not, I ordered like 10 posters earlier this year and the only one I've actually put up is the one I received of the 'Xscape' album cover

One of Michael's favourite books, Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach.

my last ones 😛
all the Limited Editions, color vinyls + standard ABC.

img_20220812_213241die8v.jpg

In June I bought 2 x Jackson's compilation CD's plus Triumph on CD.

Today I bought a copy of 'bassplayer' magazine. The readers just voted for the 100 greatest bass parts of all time (lol) and I noticed at no.28 they had 'I Want You Back'.

The review said this:

"Relatively simple and fully joyous, the line that anchors this effusive song helped to propel the Jackson 5 ... into a set of careers that exist to this day. Wilton Felder doesn't get the acclaim that he deserves, so we're glad you voted him this high on our list."

book "Dancing the dream"
Alllriiight.
You've read this before right? if not Ana you're in for one emotional journey. I have this book 5 times now.
T40 on CD, and I have my eye on the Thriller book Michael Jackson The Making of thriller :4 Days/1983 by Douglas Kirkland.

From Ebay That lovely Street Life 1995 Michael doll ... listed as below.

✨
I believe this Michael has no "song playing" capability as the cassette at the top of his back is stuck and now broken. No battery included.
Also this King of Pop only has trousers and socks.

Well he had a few bids already so i took a chance -bid, and won. I rarely bid, i tend to use the buy it now option, so that was really nice.
He is in good nick and he is clean, and has a holey sock and his wotsits are still on complete with belt. His hair was snaffly but its not cut, and yes he doesnt sing anymore, his doodah wont work and i do not care. when i left feedback saying how happy i was to receive him and that he can sit lovely with my Malibu barbie and other barbies. they replied with " Michael Jackson has gone to his forever home" 🤭

Last edited:
Alllriiight.
You've read this before right? if not Ana you're in for one emotional journey. I have this book 5 times now.
T40 on CD, and I have my eye on the Thriller book Michael Jackson The Making of thriller :4 Days/1983 by Douglas Kirkland.

From Ebay That lovely Street Life 1995 Michael doll ... listed as below.

✨
I believe this Michael has no "song playing" capability as the cassette at the top of his back is stuck and now broken. No battery included.
Also this King of Pop only has trousers and socks.

Well he had a few bids already so i took a chance -bid, and won. I rarely bid, i tend to use the buy it now option, so that was really nice.
He is in good nick and he is clean, and has a holey sock and his wotsits are still on complete with belt. His hair was snaffly but its not cut, and yes he doesnt sing anymore, his doodah wont work and i do not care. when i left feedback saying how happy i was to receive him and that he can sit lovely with my Malibu barbie and other barbies. they replied with " Michael Jackson has gone to his forever home" 🤭
Oh this socks, so cute. I love it :love:
✨

And with the book, I'm in the process, I'm so stuck on every photo and illustration. This book has such good print quality. And then I get stuck on the lines that Michael wrote. Magic

Oh this socks, so cute. I love it :love:
✨

And with the book, I'm in the process, I'm so stuck on every photo and illustration. This book has such good print quality. And then I get stuck on the lines that Michael wrote. Magic
Honestly. Enjoy perfection. So entrancing..His words emotional , so exquisite.
The glossiness ah , the layout is irresistible, Overall magical. Its a treasure!

Got mine couple of months ago. I am not sure if I have read it fully even once 🤣 🤣 I keep re-reading the same chapters / poems and can't move forward. Some day in couple of years I would finish it!

Understand:ROFLMAO:
If I really like something, I can also hang on it for a long time. But I'm in no hurry

Has anyone got the Thriller Michael Jackson: The Making of "Thriller": 4 Days/1983 with the pretty cover ?

Michael Jackson Moonwalker (1988) 2010 UK Blu-Ray, Michael Jackson Moonwalker (1988) 2010 Korean DVD, The Essential Michael Jackson CD (2005), and Thriller 40 on CD (2022).

Last edited:
i got the Thriller Michael Jackson: The Making of "Thriller": 4 Days/1983 with the holographic cover.. and Michael Jackson Treasures because it is such a cool book to me. and i can scream at it get all wild , no but really ..one of my fave books after DTD.

Don`t know it what thread I can do it. But this new young fan (since 2021) bought a lot of stuff in this short time. just wow

Back