Your Most Desired MJ Concert Releases

I wish the Estate released the Victory tour at least on DVD (and hopefully not sourced from a VHS) for Thriller 35 :( it's now or never.

Last edited:
You know what they really should do in my humble opinion? Release a Greatest Live performances, That way they can please a lot of fans and choose from Triumph, Victory, Bad, Dangerous and yes, History. They can carefully pick out the ones with great quality and great audio. Then later down the line they can release a full unedited show from one of his tour, preferably Triumph or Bad.

I like that idea, but only if they stick with songs where he sings live and sounds great - no lip sync. (wouldn't leave a whole lot of room for History. I don't think History would fit into a greatest anything compilation but hey that's just me lol)

The reason why we have Brisbane audio in full, is because that is from an amateur recording. The estate definitely have full. The tape we have must be a vhs that didn't copy fully.

I hope you're right. I don't think they'll release it if they do have it, but then at least there'd be a chance.

I think the reason why most people prefer the second leg is because it had the better setlist.

Yeah, that's true. If the first leg would've had APOM & MITM that would've been perfect.

I like that idea, but only if they stick with songs where he sings live and sounds great - no lip sync. (wouldn't leave a whole lot of room for History. I don't think History would fit into a greatest anything compilation but hey that's just me lol).

No lip sync? But then we wouldn't get Smooth Criminal (Unless they have the 1988 MSG show) and Man In The Mirror. Some lip sync is okay with me, I just hate it when 90-95% of a show is lip synced like it was on the HIStory Tour.

I like that idea, but only if they stick with songs where he sings live and sounds great - no lip sync. (wouldn't leave a whole lot of room for History. I don't think History would fit into a greatest anything compilation but hey that's just me lol)

You don't want the Off The Wall medley from History Tour?? - It almost looks - and sounds - like it really is live.... :fear: :rollin:

You don't want the Off The Wall medley from History Tour?? - It almost looks - and sounds - like it really is live.... :fear: :rollin:

As cringy as that was I have to say that I did enjoy the dance MJ did at the end of DSTYGE

As cringy as that was I have to say that I did enjoy the dance MJ did at the end of DSTYGE

I agree - the energy and dancing is great. - Also the concert where he plays with the mic-stand. Great performance - but 39 old MJ singing with 20-year-old MJ's voice?? - Just weird. Had he at least re-recorded the vocals the medley could have been great. - I would have enjoyed hearing MJ singing those songs with a older voice. - I will never understand why he did not at least re-record the vocals for the songs he used play-back in. - He could have danced in the studio so he even sounded a little out of breathe sometimes to make it more realistic....

No lip sync? But then we wouldn't get Smooth Criminal (Unless they have the 1988 MSG show) and Man In The Mirror. Some lip sync is okay with me, I just hate it when 90-95% of a show is lip synced like it was on the HIStory Tour.

True, true. I mean I hope they could use the live version of Smooth Criminal (and if he did it once, maybe there are more dates it was sung live that we don't know of..) Man in the mirror is an exception, also because the end is live and it's so amazing that it makes up for him lip syncing the beginning imo.

True, true. I mean I hope they could use the live version of Smooth Criminal (and if he did it once, maybe there are more dates it was sung live that we don't know of..) Man in the mirror is an exception, also because the end is live and it's so amazing that it makes up for him lip syncing the beginning imo.

If they did a Best Of live performance collection, they'd probably end up using Smooth Criminal from the Dangerous or HIStory tour, because those performances had The Lean. If that's the case then it better the Dangerous Tour because those performances were much better, and The Lean was better too. Sometimes The Lean looked really half assed on the HIStory Tour

I'd like to see Destiny Tour and more early Jackson 5. Also Victory Vancouver as I wasn't able to see it when they came and I've always regretted that.

I'd like to see Destiny Tour and more early Jackson 5. Also Victory Vancouver as I wasn't able to see it when they came and I've always regretted that.

Agreed. If I were alive back then I would've went to the Toronto show. It sucks mj never came back to Canada after the victory tour (judging by how cold it was, I think it was too cold for them lol). That's why I'm bias towards toronto 84 being one of the best leaks in years...

Agreed. If I were alive back then I would've went to the Toronto show. It sucks mj never came back to Canada after the victory tour (judging by how cold it was, I think it was too cold for them lol). That's why I'm bias towards toronto 84 being one of the best leaks in years...

It's the best MJ performance we've seen in full. Also the video and audio quality are excellent for the era and that makes it the best leak ever in my opinion.

Pro footage from both nights of MSG 2001 - interested in Billie Jean mostly - then we can make our own cuts! As the televised version missed out some key moves...(+the beatboxing/adlibs)

It's the best MJ performance we've seen in full. Also the video and audio quality are excellent for the era and that makes it the best leak ever in my opinion.

Yeah I couldn't believe that out of all the victory concerts to leak in full, it was in toronto. Considering the canadian dates were never supposed to happen. The buffalo show was technically the closest any canadian fans could go before they added the canadian leg. They apparently let people from the buffalo concert go to the Toronto show for free. Also, the reason why it's so cold on stage is because the stadium was known for being notoriously cold, it didn't help that it was right by the lake(the stadium was torn down 5 years later).
When the Billie Jean audio leaked I got goosebumps lol
Quality is amazing for that era I agree (still better than wembley) lol

History tour
Vienna ,Milan, Prague ,Hawaii

any dangerous tour

Bad tour in NY & LA
Triumph tour :D

Victory Tour and Bad Tour first.
Dangerous Tour in second.
History Tour and others Jacksons concerts third.

I'm dying to see WDAN, Don't Stop TYGE and Shake Your Body from the Triumph Tour. And of course the full show in HQ too. You can tell it's not even remastered on the OTW docu and it already looks better than Wembley, they could do a great job on that one. And it would be a dream come true if they released both Triumph and the second leg from the Destiny tour which includes OTW, RWY and DSTYGE.

Actually - just any concert we do not have already. - Destiny, Triumph, Victory, BAD or Dangerous.

We have enough HIStory - so an official release of that can wait.

A BAD Tour boxset with 4-5 concerts would be great.

a concert from 1987, 1988 and 1989 - and then 1-2 bonus concert they have in great quality.

If they do not release many BAD tour concert in a boxset - I doubt they will ever be released. And it's better to release them than just having them in the vault..

I wish all of his concerts were released in HD and in full version.
But especially his shows at Wembley, 1997, HIStory tour.

*Rumor
Possible concerts that MJbeats source may or may not possess. I came across this list on a French forum. Someone else here mentioned the same.
*The only thing that brings some credibility is that this list was made before History tour Basel leaked (was also on the list).

History tour Bremen
VMA rehearsals
Bad tour Tokyo Black shirt
Bad tour USA show
Dangerous tour Stokholm (First and 2nd night)
Hamelin
Laussane
Madrid
Oviedo
Barcelona
*Non mjbeats related but Munich 92 and Singapore 93 are also concerts rumored in circulation. Bad tour Paris has also been brought up (on this forum and french).

Last edited:
*Rumor
Possible concerts that MJbeats source may or may not possess. I came across this list on a French forum. Someone else here mentioned the same.
*The only thing that brings some credibility is that this list was made before History tour Basel leaked (was also on the list).

History tour Bremen
VMA rehearsals
Bad tour Tokyo Black shirt
Bad tour USA show
Dangerous tour Stokholm (First and 2nd night)
Hamelin
Laussane
Madrid
Oviedo
Barcelona
*Non mjbeats related but Munich 92 and Singapore 93 are also concerts rumored in circulation. Bad tour Paris has also been brought up (on this forum and french).

That list was originally posted by Felipe on MJHideOut. The thread was updated with this list around mid-March last year. Beakman himself even claimed in the thread (on page 6) that this list is just material not accessible. He actually attempted to get some of this material, but apparently failed. It's possible that the source may have this material, and maybe someday there will be a crowdfunding for Bad Tour Tokyo Black Shirt in HQ - just imagine the price of that!

I've never heard of Munich 1992 and Singapore 1993 being in circulation. Was that claimed on this forum? I heard about Bad Tour Paris. Maybe next year in 2018 a Bad Tour concert will finally be leaked - crazy theory, but anything could be unexpected. Let's hope for the best!

That list was originally posted by Felipe on MJHideOut. The thread was updated with this list around mid-March last year. Beakman himself even claimed in the thread (on page 6) that this list is just material not accessible. He actually attempted to get some of this material, but apparently failed. It's possible that the source may have this material, and maybe someday there will be a crowdfunding for Bad Tour Tokyo Black Shirt in HQ - just imagine the price of that!

I've never heard of Munich 1992 and Singapore 1993 being in circulation. Was that claimed on this forum? I heard about Bad Tour Paris. Maybe next year in 2018 a Bad Tour concert will finally be leaked - crazy theory, but anything could be unexpected. Let's hope for the best!

Thanks for the info. Munich 92 I've heard somewhere here and mjho. On youtube some fan claimed a "friend" may give him a copy. I asked if other collectors also have Munich 92. He said yes.
Singapore 93 is just speculation. I read someone say that it is also being traded on the French forum.
I'm not sure if these Munich snippets are new, but here's the vid relating to the comments
https://youtu.be/-NOE_E0gYUY
Bad tour black shirt would be a must see - in HQ.
Well, if mjbeats can continue to find different concert sources anything's possible.

Back