You're banned...

Banned cause it depends on the work you do. :p ... if it's just sitting around and waiting for costumers, it's not much. :cheeky:

Banned cause that's not the only thing I do.....do much more.....it's not my fault that I am so efficient, I finish quick. :lol: :D

^ :D

Banned cause I am making a PowerPoint for my sister's wedding......I've been staying late scanning pics. :yes:

Banned because if her sister were me, for example, I wouldn't like pictures of my entire life in any presentation on my wedding day, that's what could be bad about it. :sleep:

Banned cause I understand that.... but also I'm sure she won't choose "bad" pics and they are sure nice memories... so why not remember those times on your wedding?

Because if I ever get married, one big emotional thing is enough that day, I don't need more reasons for people around me to become grossly melancholic.

Banned for that. :sleep:

Banned cause not everybody is such a "big" fan of emotional things as you. :lol: :p :cheeky:

Banned because I just remembered of a gif I have that I am probably never going to be able to use but if you had used it, it would have been rather fitting now. :lol:

Banned for that. :p

tumblr_m5nda9VsFA1qhtn3ko1_500-2_zpsde7b6511.gif

Back