You're plans for June 25th?

Going to be a normal day at home but I'll be playing nothing but Michaels music :heart:

Then this evening, at the time, I'll listen to 'Gone Too Soon' & 'Man In The Mirror', as has been my routine each year since.

It's a day of Celebration, of looking back, not at what happened but what Michael MADE happen.
I Love You, Most Michael! :angel:

I donate to a charity on 6/25. Most people prefer to donate on his birthday though so I do that too. I haven't been on the boards in a while. Are there plans for any sort of group charity effort?

Currently at work right now, but what I like doing every year is listening only to his music, watching videos of him (his short films, live performances, etc.) and wearing my Captain EO T-shirt that I bought from Disneyland 2 years ago. Been close to tearing up several times so far today, but remembering all the good memories that I have of watching and listening to him since I was a kid helps turn my frown into a smile. :)

20p4nba.jpg

This is how I spent my day!

I was working all day so haven't been able to do much. I said a prayer for Michael this morning though and i've been listening to his music on and off throughout the day.

I'm going to watch a DVD or two of his soon. I just want to sit quietly and reflect. It's been a hard day for me which i'm sure it's been hard for most of us.

I cried today. It's so hard. It never gets better. This is still a big nightmare for me and always will be.

I miss MJ soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.

I wish he was still here :-(

The 25th was yesterday in my country but it's still the 25th in the USA today so I'll continue with my MJ marathon and I am gonna play Beat it on my guitar.

I had the most touching love proof from Michael.
Call me crazy all you wish,but i strongly feel and believe that he was with me,he saw what i tried to do,and thanked me by singing "I just can't stop loving you".
I payed lots of tributes to Michael yesterday.
I went to a mass that i asked my priest,to pray for him(i prayed for all of us here),i had lunch with some fans and we rememebered Michael's life.
In the evening,i had dinner with another fan,and we talked and remembered Michael.Then we went to beach to send a ballon i had bought,that was decorated with mj pictures,and had written all our names,the name of our forum,and also the name of fans i know that don't belong in this forum or any other.
But because i never sent a ballon ever,and my friend neither,the ballon ended up on fire.
Me and my friend were so sad.But suddendly,while i was looking to the sea,i saw a image of Michael smiling to me,and i saw it so clearly,i felt his love so strong,that it seemed that i was really near him.
Now i know all this seems very dificult to believe,i know it sounds crazy,but all this did happen and since that moment,i am feeling like if i had been with him,and i am loving that feeling so much!...Michael was with me...Michael loves me...and oh my God how i adore this man to death.

Back