Youtube video breaks down the genius of Smooth Criminal

I loooove Chris Liepe'e videos on Michael! Have you seen the one for BOTDF? It gave me a whole new appreciation for the song. Also the recent 2bad video is fantastic.

Edited to add, we really should just have a Chris Liepe reaction discussion thread. He reacts to Michael more than any other artist from what I can tell!

Home Studio Simplified is great! I loved his video on Man in the Mirror!
I’ve actually enjoyed all of his Michael videos, of which there are quite a few. He gives cool insights and his reactions are of genuine awe for the craftmanship of Michael.

I very much enjoy Liepe’s video, too! It gives new appreciation for many things, hearing him analyze songs from the perspective of a vocal coach.

The latest one on 2bad I think was quite the revelation. I'm not a huge fan of the song but to hear everything separately it opens eyes.
The Estate should release that song with just MJ's vocals and beat box because all the things he does with his mouth and vice it just get buried in the production and I wish it wasn't.

Liepe has great energy and it definitely looks like he is genuine. A man who loves music is a man I love lol

I'm just discovering this guy's videos now and I'm floored - I mean, did we need any other proof of Michael's genius? He was literally music.

New video, just posted!

Great video btw

I'm always a bit taken back by the way that Americans pronounce Moscow. It sounds funny the way that they say it.

Here in the UK, it has always been pronounced as Mos co rather than Mos cow .

I wonder if our famed Russian friend can help us out a little?

Great video btw

I'm always a bit taken back by the way that Americans pronounce Moscow. It sounds funny the way that they say it.

Here in the UK, it has always been pronounced as Mos co rather than Mos cow .

I wonder if our famed Russian friend can help us out a little?
Stop summoning him.

Anyway it's not about Invincible

Last edited:
I like his Michael videos, very entertaining. I am still jealous that he has the Speed Demon multitracks at his disposal. I would give my left kidney for those tracks 🥲

I like his Michael videos, very entertaining. I am still jealous that he has the Speed Demon multitracks at his disposal. I would give my left kidney for those tracks 🥲
He does not. He has a stream pack just like everyone else, you could get it yourself too in this very same forum.

tldr; stream packs are not the real deal, and yes you can find them anywhere lol

stream packs are not the real deal, and yes you can find them anywhere lol
You are absolutely right. I just found a link in a docx, thanks.
I hope Chris isn't paying for these tracks, because from the comments he makes in his videos, it gives the feeling that he is.
Thanks again!

This dude is AWSOME! I absolutely love his work and my favorite part is listening closing for new 'parts' of the song. It gives me a new appreciation for the song

Back