Daryll748 Is In The HOTSEAT!

Don't be sowwy, Hun :dont_mention_it:

That's life!
It's exactly quite an adventure for me, going grocery shopping MORE than other peeps I suppose as I have to check every package I buy :cheeky:

You should see the reactions of the other shoppers when I throw something back into the shelves fretting
" it's bulking with preservatives " :smilerolleyes:

Hey!

What are YOUR fav characters in Buffy, the vampire slayer? :D

What would you do if you won the lottery?

Hey!

What are YOUR fav characters in Buffy, the vampire slayer? :D

What would you do if you won the lottery?

My fave characters in Buffy are:

Spike: witty, funny, :heat: , a BAD man :D

Willow: but the one before the whole Tara saga. I loved Willow cause she's kind of a research geek and not posh at all.

Giles: I love the typical strict and reserved English man. A real gentleman!

If I won the lottery and a real decent amount too?

I would first buy a house. I live in a rented flat now. Nothing posh though! Just a simple roof over my head with a little garden.

I would certainly not blow all my money on parties and extravagant stuff. I would make sure I wouldn't have to work for a Boss and be my own. Writing and inspiring people and money left over I would donate to charity, like I do now :blush:

^ I absolutely agree about the characters. :D

Some more questions! :D

If you were an animal, which one would you want to be?

As a child, what did you wish to become when you grew up?

^ I absolutely agree about the characters. :D

Some more questions! :D

If you were an animal, which one would you want to be?

As a child, what did you wish to become when you grew up?

I would love to be a bird, a seagull :blush: Beautiful creatures and HUGE too!

I sometimes envy the screeching birds soaring the sky, so FREE and unattached to stuff.

I always wanted to become an 'artist' somehow :blush: In dance, arts, creative stuff.

My dream came true though against all odds. I'm the Resident writer here and I'm also a story teller.

Professionally, I wanted to be a children's nurse and a Psych consult. :blush:

I got my degree in 'child minding' though and I learnt the 'psych' knowledge by own 'research'.

What's the worst ice-cream flavor you've ever tasted?

How did you get to be just soooo loveable?

Honestly, I come on all ranting and raving and you just calm me right down.

How did you get to be just soooo loveable?

Honestly, I come on all ranting and raving and you just calm me right down.

:lol:

I don't really know :scratch:

Friends say it's a 'gift' :blush:

I guess, it's cause I went through HELL and back the last 4 years. I gained a 'disability' and almost lost my dear life and I think that's a MAJOR factor of WHY I'm so LOVEABLE lately :doh:

I don't fuss over silly things any more cause I've been there done that, I guess.

Thanks for this :blush: question!

I guess it sometimes takes something major to happen to realise there is nothing to be gained over stressing about things you have no control over. I'm sorry for what you have been through. :(

I agree with your friends, it's definitely a gift. :) Thank you for your calming influence.

I guess it sometimes takes something major to happen to realise there is nothing to be gained over stressing about things you have no control over. I'm sorry for what you have been through. :(

I agree with your friends, it's definitely a gift. :) Thank you for your calming influence.

So you go to college too. :cheeky:

What do you study? :D

I hope you are fine. ;)

So you go to college too. :cheeky:

What do you study? :D

I hope you are fine. ;)

Yep, I do :cheeky:

I'm studying for Graduate in the Library, Documentation and Information knowledge now. :D
I first did the Basic one in Library knowledge. Have a degree on it and just want to know more :agree:
cause NOW it's MORE in depth about how are databases build and how do you 'interact' with your customers :D

Yep, I'm :kickass:

Here we also have some catching up to do. :D :blush:

How are you doing? How are your studies going? :)

Here we also have some catching up to do. :D :blush:

How are you doing? How are your studies going? :)

WOW, leap in the past hey! :blush:

Hello Julia :hiya:

I had to quit mine though about a year ago now :unsure: OMG, time flies hey :eek:
It was just too tough for me and then I had some 'health issues' again :blink:

Right now, I'm doing fine as fine as I can be ;D
I have found this sweet Doc that can help me so I'm okay :blush:

Thanks for thinking about me

WOW, leap in the past hey! :blush:

Hello Julia :hiya:

I had to quit mine though about a year ago now :unsure: OMG, time flies hey :eek:
It was just too tough for me and then I had some 'health issues' again :blink:

Right now, I'm doing fine as fine as I can be ;D
I have found this sweet Doc that can help me so I'm okay :blush:

Thanks for thinking about me

I didn't realize that it was over a year ago already. :eek:

Oh, I see. :better: I'm glad you found a nice doc, who can help you. :yes:

:hug:

Hey Daz. finally got to your thread. :lol:

So, how have you been lately?
Is there anything exciting you have coming up for the blog? :shifty:
And I will steal your question and ask if you've read anything lately? :D

Hey Daz. finally got to your thread. :lol:

So, how have you been lately?
Is there anything exciting you have coming up for the blog? :shifty:
And I will steal your question and ask if you've read anything lately? :D

Oh oh, can we skip the first question cause I have to say the lame "I'm fine. I'm okay" :busted:
Ah, well, I'll be nice and say, my body has been quite naughty lately. :evil:
Now, I got 2 BAD hands :blink: and it's the 2nd day, my spine is killing me too :puke: Bloody weather :blink:
Since, this medical hiccup is been going on for about 5 years, I tend not to let it ruin my day and just insist that my body should just bloody well behave, period!

Yeah, I went to see my lovely Doc again and its Meds, another report in my ever growing file and just 'accept' it, duh! :doh:

Next question! Oh yeah, I just started a NEW story on the blog :blush:
"She knew no one cared" Inspired by the song 'Little Suzie'
While I was waiting for the inspiration, I was already missing Michael :unsure: Felt so good to 'spend some time' with him again :blush: If only in a story, hey!

Indeed, I've become a real bookworm lately. Well, it's the 'compremize' I have to make to rest too.

I've just finished "Before I go to sleep" by SJ Watson. A 5+ Star book.
Christine has lost her memory when she had an accident and has to live with keeping a journal and rely on what everyone tells her.
Awesome Thriller! I look forward to the Movie with Nicole Kidman that plays the character of Christine.

The book I'm reading now is a tough one. "Thirteen reasons why" by Jay Asher.
I don't quite understand why its in the kids/ Young adult section cause it handles the touchy subject of suicide :blush: It's beautiful written though.

Clay gets a box in the mail with 13 tapes in it and curiously he listens to them. Only to discover, it's Hannah's voice and story. She killed herself and he's mentioned in the tapes too.

I love stories that 'inspire' plots in me too. :cheeky:

Thanks for 'locating' my HOTseat and popping in.

Oh, don't worry, I'm okay though as long as I stick to what the lovely Doc says ;)

:better: Yes, be a good girl and do what the doctor tells you. And I hope your hands and spine get better soon. :yes:

Before I Go To Sleep sounds like an interesting book.

Since we are speaking of books, what is your favourite book of all times?

:better: Yes, be a good girl and do what the doctor tells you. And I hope your hands and spine get better soon. :yes:

Before I Go To Sleep sounds like an interesting book.

Since we are speaking of books, what is your favourite book of all times?

Thanks, Karom :D

My all time fave one is "Dancing the dream" By Michael Jackson :wub:

I open that book and the world stops spinning for a moment :blush:

On a close 2nd you have "E.T" I know that book, story and movie by :heart: really
Then on the 3rd place you have "Peter pan" :blush:
Honestly, I even have the 'annoted' version which is like a collectors edition ;)

On 4th place you have "Dolfje weerwolfje" by Paul Van Loon is one of my first books I ever read.
It's about a boy and when he turns 7 he discovers he's a werewolf.

I even loved werewolfs before I even came in touch with Michael :lol:

On 5th place is 'The neverending story" by Michael Ende :blush: That is what I call 'old skool' and 'real' fantasy ;)

Well, I couldn't just choose one hey :cheeky:

Besides novels, I have a thing for books on Dinosaurs :D

Yeah, to the one who 'moved' my HOTseat to its 'rightful place' Thanks :cheeky:

By SarahJ: "But what are some of your favourites? "

Well, I already posted my fave books of all time in a 'previous' post :D Scroll back, please, :lol:

My NEW fave's are NOW...

The "Earthbound" series of Aprilynne Pike.:wub:

"Earthbound" and "Earthquake"
Eagerly awaiting Novel 3!

"The Peculiar children" series by Ransom Riggs.:wub:

"Miss Peregrine and the home of peculiar children"
"Hollow city"

I'm also awaiting Novel 3 now!

Oh, I'm still 'on the hunt' for Buffy/ Angel and Spike books. I really love reading them too but they are hard to get here.I had to buy them all while visiting London :blush: I don't always make the switch to 'order' them. I like to hold them before I can buy them ;)

I also like 'creative' books on " the craft of writing " or even "Wreck this journal" or "Zen colour books" :angel:

You like the btvs comics?

Well, honestly :blush: I don't have any cause they were not for sale here in this forgotten country :smilerolleyes:

I know they excist cause I've seen issues of them on the Buffy site or just Google :scratch:

I meant really 'novels' like these ones are my FAVE of Spike ;)

Spark_and_Burn_Buffy_Novel_zps0a1db636.jpg

BlackoutSpike_zpsd270c5d0.jpg

I bought these ones in Waterstone, an awesome 5 storey bookstore in London :punk:

Oh, I have a couple Buffy comics. But I don't really like them. I mean, I don't like where they went with the story. :no:

Well, after Angel got cancelled they continued the story in comic book form. But it got super weird. :lol:

Back