Joe Jackson wrongful death case against Murray / Murray wants case dismissed / Joe wants to add AEG

Even if MJ gave himself the drug Murray is still responsible the drug was Murray responsibility you can't leave dangerous drug lying around for anyone to help them self to.
Did Murray layer gave any evidence as to how they knew MJ was getting his own propfol? Who was the dealer?
MJ death report list a few drug that was not prescribe by Murray, so how came Murray did not see them?

Murray wants to say that Michael never told him this and that about what meds he was taking. It was part of Murray's job to find this stuff out. And if Michael refused to tell him, then that's it. Murray should have said "Well Michael, I'm sorry. I can't help you if I don't know what medicines you are already taking. I quit." Seriously, what kind of doctor gives drugs willy-nilly to a patient without knowing what, if any, other drugs they are taking? This is ridiculous, in my opinion.

Last edited:
Murray wants to say that Michael never told him this and that about what meds he was taking. It was part of Murray's job to find this stuff out. And if Michael refused to tell him, then that's it. Murray should have said "Well Michael, I'm sorry. I' can't help you if I don't know what medicines you are already taking. I quit." Seriously, what kind of doctor gives drugs willy-nilly to a patient without knowing what, if any, other drugs they are taking? This is ridiculous, in my opinion.

Exactly... It was Murray's responsibility to investigate his patient's health. Blood work, urine samples and past medical records to find out what your patient has and what other issues you may encounter. Did Murray even give MJ a physical exam? Murray knew of Klein because Murray knew MJ had vitiligo. The whole world knows MJ had some medical issues with his burned head and vitiligo. So why is Murray acting clueless? He also should've known of MJ's past issues with painkillers. Where has he been over the past 25 years?

Murray can blame the victim all he want he took the job to be MJ personal physician it was his duty to set the rules and be the doctor not be MJ friend, MJ addiction to pass painkiller is not hidden secret, none of the drug Murray was giving MJ was under lock and key,
Plus if Murray was called in to treat MJ for addiction problem and he leave the drug lying around so MJ could help himself. To it he is double responsiable. Bottom line it was Murray lack of care that kill his patient weather the patient take the drug or Murray gave it to him, it was Murray who buy the drug and fail to protect both.

The Evil that is Conrad Murray will not go unpunished by God.

Two questions:

Is it too late to add AEG to Joe Jackson's lawsuit? I "thought" you had a time period in which to file a wrongful death case.

Is Oxman still able to practice law? I thought he was suspended.

Thank you in advance.

Two questions:

Is it too late to add AEG to Joe Jackson's lawsuit? I "thought" you had a time period in which to file a wrongful death case.

he's adding them to the existing lawsuit. he had does 1-10 before (does are people that who might be responsible but you don't know at the time you file the document. as you discover more you go back and add these does) . Now he says doe 1 is AEG. However it's yet not certain that the lawsuit will survive - remember very recently Murray's lawyers asked for a dismissal that Joe was late in filing the wrongful death lawsuit and that Joe is not a beneficiary.

this could be a move on their part that they might expect the case be dismissed and by adding AEG try to again combine it with KJ's lawsuit.

Is Oxman still able to practice law? I thought he was suspended.

he has been investigated and recommended for suspension by the state bar. The state bar gives a certain time period to contest this decision, an appeal hearing and a supreme court approval of the decision before finalizing it. In other words he'll get suspended (almost a certainty) and it's just a matter of time before it gets finalized.

Murray can blame the victim all he want he took the job to be MJ personal physician it was his duty to set the rules and be the doctor not be MJ friend, MJ addiction to pass painkiller is not hidden secret, none of the drug Murray was giving MJ was under lock and key,
Plus if Murray was called in to treat MJ for addiction problem and he leave the drug lying around so MJ could help himself. To it he is double responsiable. Bottom line it was Murray lack of care that kill his patient weather the patient take the drug or Murray gave it to him, it was Murray who buy the drug and fail to protect both.

Good points. And besides, 'propofol' isn't a drug that you can become addicted too... so why is Murray trying to state that he was "whining Michael off of it.." ? And, if you already knew that the patient you were taking-on was using or requesting the use of the drug, wouldn't you not want to treat that patient or at least warn them of the hazards? Having a stock pile at your office certainly doesn't llok as if he wanted to keep the drug away from Michael. And requesting an outragous amount of money, (what was it $1 million a month?) to treat a patient, is just beyond comprehension. This Murray wanted to charge Michael as much as he could, and give him what ever he requested regardless of the dangers involved. The man put another human being at risk for the 'mighty dollar,' and he has to pay. Regardless if a patient administered it to him/herself while they were unsupervised... no ant should be unsupervised with that drug. Point being that it was given to them by a physician who knows about it's use and variable risks! So frustrating.

Thanks for clearing that up for me ivy. Appreciate it.

I wonder how Katherine Jackson's attorneys would feel about working alongside Brian Oxman. LOL! I have a "feeling" that Oxman is a HUGE JOKE in the legal community.

Last edited:
December 2011 update about Joe Jackson - Murray , Applied Pharmacy, AEG case

As you know Joe Jackson has a wrongful death lawsuit against Conrad Murray and Applied Pharmacy. He recently had tried to add AEG to his lawsuit as well.

AEG has filed a motion against this request citing

- "one action rule" - one action rule states that there should 1 single wrongful death lawsuit against any defendant. So AEG says as Katherine has already filed a lawsuit against them, Joe cannot file a separate lawsuit against them. AEG says Joe has to join Katherine's lawsuit.

-AEG question if Joe Jackson is an heir or dependent of Michael Jackson (hence if he can have a wrongful death claim). They cite Joe Jackson "Hoje em Dia" televised interview in Brazil in which Joe says "Michael never supported him". AEG also writes "At the time Michael Jackson died, plaintiff (Joe Jackson) was estranged from his son who repeatedly and publicly accused him of physical and other abuse". Ouch.

Joe should learn to shut up. It's hilarious that his interview, even in foreign countries, backfired. Yes, Joe, the whole world knows what a great father you were.

^ and it came back to bite him in the arse BIG time. lol Karma has finally arrived at Joe's back door. Joe needs to be in a cell next to CM.

Last edited:
Re: Joe Jackson wrongful death case against Murray refiled / Court to hear motion to dismiss argumen

And people wonder why Michael left his family out of his will? This is a perfect example of why Michael in his infinite wisdom did so. I wonder why the media doesn't make some noise about this? They probably would fail to notice that the Koreans aren't going after Michael. Then they would have to admit that MJ had some integrity and his family took the money and ran.

Exactly!

Murray wants to say that Michael never told him this and that about what meds he was taking. It was part of Murray's job to find this stuff out. And if Michael refused to tell him, then that's it. Murray should have said "Well Michael, I'm sorry. I can't help you if I don't know what medicines you are already taking. I quit." Seriously, what kind of doctor gives drugs willy-nilly to a patient without knowing what, if any, other drugs they are taking? This is ridiculous, in my opinion.

Conrad Murray is a (LAD) lying @zz dog! MJ is not to blame for his death. He hired a licensed physician to care for his health and to make sure he was safe. When we are sick we TRUST the doctor's who care for us. We have no way of knowing if they got drunk the night before they were scheduled to perform surgery or any procedure on us. We trust their word and their integrity. We put our trust in the oath they have taken, their credentials and their word. MJ was no different from us. He trusted Conrad Murray but unfortunately Murray had no character and no morals. CM is an LAD and MJ lost his life because of it.

Conrad Murray is a (LAD) lying @zz dog! MJ is not to blame for his death. He hired a licensed physician to care for his health and to make sure he was safe. When we are sick we TRUST the doctor's who care for us. We have no way of knowing if they got drunk the night before they were scheduled to perform surgery or any procedure on us. We trust their word and their integrity. We put our trust in the oath they have taken, their credentials and their word. MJ was no different from us. He trusted Conrad Murray but unfortunately Murray had no character and no morals. CM is an LAD and MJ lost his life because of it.

That has always been the thing that got me mad when Murray, his defense, and people who sympathize used this excuse. They always go to, 'Michael wasn't honest', 'Michael was an addict', 'why didn't Michael's family do this and that'. Really, as a doctor it is Murray's job to find out what their patient is taking. Also, Michael clearly had drug bottles next to his bed with other doctors name on it. Did Murray just didn't noticed none of these bottles?

Murray didnt know what mj was taking. Funny that seeing as murray was the one prescribing all the benzos bar a tiny amount given by metzger in april which as ramona said was there for murray to see.. i guess your memory gets abit fuzzy when you dont bother to keep records. the argument is redundant when the only things that caused the death were things given and prescirbed by murray. i guess u can call it passing the buck.personally im surprised he didnt blame the makers of redbull

HAAAA something Joe and Muarry need to remember is that when you have court cases you need to shut up. Didn't Muarry talk too much in the interview and helped the judge see he had no remorse? Same with Joe, you know you want to sue someone for killing your son, stop saying your son did not support you! Idiot!!

^Seems like it...

article-1195980-0582DD4D000005DC-156_468x375.jpg

2 days after Michael's death -_-

Joe has no chance with this lawsuit and in my opinion he deserves nothing anyway considering he claims that MJ did not support him

^Seems like it...

article-1195980-0582DD4D000005DC-156_468x375.jpg

2 days after Michael's death -_-

As much as I don't like Joe, there is nothing strange about this. When you lose someone in your family you need to laugh, even a joke that you would normally have no reaction to could have you in a fit of laughter, as this picture shows.

As much as I don't like Joe, there is nothing strange about this. When you lose someone in your family you need to laugh, even a joke that you would normally have no reaction to could have you in a fit of laughter, as this picture shows.

:thinking:

I think I'm from another planet then. :eek: :blink: Or maybe Joe is not of this planet? :scratch: Anyway, Joe is bizarre. :fear:

Why if it were me, I could never smile in such a situation :nono:, with the loss of a son (never!) and as many have told me, losing a son is the worst pain there is.

Well, but OK, each one reacts in a way, is what some people say. :fear:

How is Joe going to do with this lawsuit with Oxman as his attorney?

Back