Murray Trial - 3 October - Day 5 - Discussion

She did awesome....Tough as nails....

Yeah. She was great!

How do I find her adress? I want to sent her a letter and thank her!

Will ask her if she wants to marry me as as well :flowers: (she is like 15-20 years older than me, but what the hell)

Dr. Ricelle Cooper did a fabulous job :happy:

The Sky News professional, is saying that the defences case that Michael took 8 Lorazpam Tablets himself does not fit in with what Murray told the paramedics that he gave Michael two 2mg doses of Lorapam and then witnessed the cardiac arrest. Therefore they (quite obviously!) have nothing.

I Miss Michael.:(

Dr. Cooper did an amazing job, she didn't give in to senile Flanagan at all, definitely a touch lady, she always worded her answers around his question, you could tell she was uncomfortable with giving certain answers, so she just spoke around them, until the judge sustained the objections. She's done a great job.

She was great! She kept mentioning the monitor and the fact that the monitors are there for a reason.

I think I like Flannagan best... he's like the brightest pea in the pod, isn't he? :rollin:

Really brilliant testimony from Dr. Cooper! The constant questions from Flanagan if anything, have made Murray look 10x worse. Defence stretching out anything they can to try and get something from it. Just digging themselves a huge hole!

she did amazing! Like you all said. In the beginning i was afraid by her looking sad tired etc but she did great!

Flanagan did a great job helping the prosecution...:D Dr Cooper was fabulous

Flanagan shot himself at the foot again and again. Fumbled big time.
Maybe he should excuse himself from the case entirely.
Reasons of SENILITY
Cooper's the star! Unflinching! Unwavering!
Not biting the trap! Cool lady
!

Yeah. She was great!

How do I find her adress? I want to sent her a letter and thank her!

Will ask her if she wants to marry me as as well :flowers: (she is like 15-20 years older than me, but what the hell)

You know what? We could! Thank her, that is :flowers:

Her e-mail address is richelle@ucla.edu and it is public, so...

flanagan can't even remember what he wants to say.. is he on drugs himself?

I've been saying this since day 1 - that it seems like Murray is treating his lawyers with something.

I still have to read through a couple of pages here, but wanted to say, Dr. Cooper was an excellent witness. And wasn't it nice how Flanagan helped the prosecution in his recross?

maybe the defense will have a plan when they.re calling their witnesses.
but so far its really a mess.

Who's next? Do we know?

Not sure, but Dr Coopers co-worker Dr Thao Nguyen is also on the witness-list. So maybe her? TMZ reports that Murrays girlfriend(s) will testify today as well

The question is, even if you can clearly see something is wrong Murray wasn't even in the room to see anything. Really, this line of questioning shows that Murray had to keep his eyes on the patient the entire time, not leave and make phone calls.

he later asked her "so if you infused propofol over three to four minutes you would have noticed something was wrong immediately " he used that line of quetioning to support the defence theory that Murray WAS NOT in the room when MJ selfinjected and by the time he came back it was already too late . THE DEFENCE WANTS PEOPLE TO BELIEVE Murray LEFT

who caused those perimortem abraisons if he was not in the room? Flanagan told us today how Murray killed MJ and nobody even noticed:ermm:

"what was the danger of rapidly injecting 60mg of propofol?"

Dr. Cooper was excellent.

I think Flanagan annoys me even more than Chernoff.I was particularly pissed when he kept talking about Murray's demeanour or about how his withdrawing of info wouldn't have had an impact on the outcome.As if that was an excuse! >.<

They have no defense and today they made their client look even worst,if that's possible,but listening to their nonsense questions is so frustrating.

That defense's line of questionings was by far the worst in the trial. The defense shot themselves with their own questions, amazing.

Not sure, but Dr Coopers co-worker Dr Thao Nguyen is also on the witness-list. So maybe her? TMZ reports that Murrays girlfriend(s) will testify today as well

Murray's gf? That should be fun to watch lol. Is she still with the dope?

u defo get the impression as one dr to another shes highly pissed with murrays actions. and did everything she could to state that in the testimony she gave interms of having the right equipment and making sure flannagan didnt catch her out. she knew where he was going with certain questions but wouldnt bite

i presume the other dr is up next. the one murray told he came back in the room and noticed mj instead of witnessing that

oh and thanks flannagan for having cooper read out her notes to the jury . that was a great help lol

yes, once this is over, we should send her a thank you letter from MJJC. :)

Things can still go either way so let's not jump the gun but, yes, she was fantastic. So cool under fire. So succint. I loved how she waited for the "sustained" calls before she started her responses. Awesome woman. Very professional.

Back