Poll: DVD Release Date, DISCUSS re: DVD and Blu Ray Dec '09 or Jan '10?

Predict when DVD will be released

• November or December 2009

Votes: 127 50.6%
  • January or February 2010

Votes: 104 41.4%
  • March, April 2010

Votes: 14 5.6%
  • May, June 2010

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • It will be released after June 2010

Votes: 4 1.6%

• Total voters
Re: This Is It on DVD

I would not control myself if I heard this from anybody..! I think I would not leave such words alone.. I just can imagine your feelings inside you then.. :(

oh wow, u have NO IDEA...well maybe u do lol, but jesus, i was soooosososo upset inside, but at the same time something greater was going on, the death of a great man...so i tried not to focus on some "ignant" fool..u know

and to address the theater showing this mj special...c'mon guys go! lets represent! keep mjing

I love going to the cinema and seeing MJ on the big screen is a dream come true for me.

I wouldn't worry about people making sarcastic remarks... I mean, who would PAY to go and see the film if they didn't like MJ???

I've never been to a movie where people talk over it anyway... that generally doesn't happen in movie theatres.

im going to get this on DVD and Blu Ray.....DVD to play it on my pc and BD to watch it on my HDTV.

RE: the people around you that might make stupid and say mean things. A) Let it remind you of what Mike endured each and every day, and B) tell them, "Shut up you rude bitches. The King is on the screen. Have never been to a movie theater. Dang, you are ignorant sons of bitches aren't you". I have a feeling that will shut them up quick. Oh, and wear the Bad costume so you can smack them with some heavy buckles or boot them in the butt if need be. I'm going, and I live in San Francisco, where I couldn't even find 10 people who are willing to hook up to respect Mike. So, I fully intend to go to the theater prepared. If need be, I'll moonwalk all over those bitches. It's OUR turn to ensure his legend, and Mike KNEW we would.

ahahaha!!! that was funny.

I really hope it's going to be released on DVD someday since I'm not going to watch it in theaters. :(

I really see no reason whu not to see this fantastic movie in the theaters!

MJ would have wanted us to. He wanted to share this with us, he wanted to spread love and joy. The atmosphere in the cinema will be fantastic. Love will be soo thick you can grab out and touch it. You'll be able to feel the joy and happiness and of course the sorrow and sadness, but that's what love is all about.

I hope most people will go to the cinemas and watch this. Let's make yet another MJ record!

You know i feel exactly the same way.

Being in the theatre with complete strangers -- knowing that some are there just to kill time or because their date brought them along won't feel right.

Michael was so sacred to me and He still is.

I feel strange when i hear complete strangers talk about him..i don't know why.

I remember being in school and my classmates would talk about him..and i felt odd...
As if they weren't 'real' fans lol.

Re: This Is It DVD Release Date: 17 December

I'm pretty sure it will be out on DVD/Blue ray all around the world before Christmas.

Can't wait to have it!

Yes, kinopoisk is reliable source but I think it's only Russian date. I mean world DVD release date can differ

Thanks for letting us know....i'll grab the r5 torrent when it's out but will buy the dvd when that is out

I would be surprised if they wait that long. I would think by the 1st week of december it would be out. The demand will be huge and I would think they would want people to have more time before xmas to buy it

I hope that it's true!!!! I can't wait to buy it!!!

December's soooo far lol can they like have it released 1st week of November anyways sales would go beyond Christmas but this is great news...if it's true :)

Coool :cool:

Roll on Blu-Ray - First High Definition MJ we will see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW 5 days after my birthday. That's horrible luck.

Nice.

Can't wait.

Yes, kinopoisk is reliable source but I think it's only Russian date. I mean world DVD release date can differ

Dont worry,if russia are getting it december 17th so will the rest of the world. :)

That's amazing news, I know what I'm going to ask for christmas or get it myself :D

Excellent news from Russia thank you :D

I will definetly get the DVD as it has all the extras like MJ performing instead of just the documentary.

The only thing I read somewhere is that if This Is It in the cinema goes beyond it's 2 week run due to demand, the DVD/Blue-Ray will unlikely be out for Christmas :(

I cannot wait...I will definitely be buying this...:D

Back