Stevie Wonder~merged~

Re: Stevie Wonder!!!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VK1MIUA7

A Stevie concert from Rotterdam, Holland I downloaded off Dime a few weeks ago. From September 14 (a couple weeks ago). Thanks for the taper and seeders. Hopefully more shows make their way onto the net.

Here are some of my pics from Stevie's concert in Munich on Sept. 25th at the Olympiahalle! Unfortunately it was only 2/3 full.... but then again no wonder (no pun intended) as ticket prices were unsually high!

img0089qh8.jpg

img0117na5.jpg

img0141lz0.jpg

img0142og1.jpg

img0147lb1.jpg

img0221da9.jpg

img0222lf8.jpg

img0237ue6.jpg

Really tired saw stevie last night and he was amazing, i have no words other than he was unbelivable.

I want to go again

Can someone plz help analyse the lyrics of the song OVERJOYED? I dnt fully get the message he's trying to convey.

He's been loving someone whom is unaware of his feelings. It sounds to me like he finally tells her and she hesitates.

"Over time I've been building my castle of love
Just for two, though you never knew you were my reason.
I've gone much too far for you now to say
that I've got to throw my caste away."

Then it sounds like he tries to convince her to give love a chance.
"And maybe too if you would believe
you too might be overjoyed
over loved, over me."

At least that's how I interpret the song.

Really tired saw stevie last night and he was amazing, i have no words other than he was unbelivable.

I want to go again

Me too! Stevie was superb.....Im still not quite over it yet and am still thinking about it..thanks for a great night princess......x

Me too! Stevie was superb.....Im still not quite over it yet and am still thinking about it..thanks for a great night princess......x

Thank you for a great day the concert was amazing, i really want to go again.

Love always xx

2006 tribute to Chaka Khan with Yolanda Adams, Prince, India.Arie, & Chaka herself.

God, I love those opening notes to "Ain't Nobody". I wish they'd have done that. Yolanda was amazing though.

Here's Stevie and Chaka at the VH1 Divas Special:

^ :eek: I didn't know Stevie Wonder wrote that!!

NO WONDER its so FONKY !!!:swoon:

Always been my favorite Chaka Khan JAM! :dancin: that one and You've Got the Love

(to gimme the strength....to keen oWn livin' :punk: uh-huh

:punk: WHUTever it is

I KAYN't do without

Whuchha giVIN

uh. uh. :punk:

Thanks for posting that ^ YouTube link. :clapping: I enjoyed it so much.

God, I love those opening notes to "Ain't Nobody". I wish they'd have done that. Yolanda was amazing though.

Here's Stevie and Chaka at the VH1 Divas Special:

Damn didnt knw Stevie could be so sexual, he wanted to grind on Chaka. Its nice to knw Stevie wrote that track, otherwise a killa performance. Beyonce also killed on Sign ,sealed Delivered that night.

Damn didnt knw Stevie could be so sexual, he wanted to grind on Chaka. Its nice to knw Stevie wrote that track, otherwise a killa performance. Beyonce also killed on Sign ,sealed Delivered that night.
I take it you've never heard about the $30 million dollar lawsuit in the 1990s, lol.

Sounded outrageous to me. "He promised to support her for life". Some woman basically sued him after he broke up with her, claiming he gave her herpes.

Stevie's always been pretty sexually charged. When he does the live version of Creepin', he always ad-libs at the end with "In my dreams I go....Ohhhh Ohhh Ohhh, I'm co-co-co-co-comin'!"

Also, have you ever heard "Edge Of Eternity"?

So when you're ready
Really, truly ready
Holding strong and steady
I'll be good to go
Cause if you start it
I am gonna finish it
I am gonna knock it
Like it ain't been knocked before
Getting with this
Know you're gonna be
Stepping off the edge of eternity
Just one kiss
Know it's you and me
Stepping off to the edge of eternity

Anthony Kiedis (Red Hot Chilli Peppers) said once in an interview that George Clinton told him that Stevie was "freaky" in the 1970s. Whatever that means, lol.

Stevie On 'Dancing With The Stars'?
NICOLE CARTER
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER
Friday, December 12th 2008, 3:04 PM

Think that soul legend Stevie Wonder would be a perfect contestant on Dancing with the Stars? Apparently, so does he.

"You've got to think. If I have 7 children, I've got to be able to dance right?" said Wonder in a recent radio interview.

The blind musician is reportedly in talks with the ABC hit show, which has featured deaf actress Marlee Matlin and amputee Heather Mills.

But while he seems keen on the idea, Wonder isn't saying for sure that he will make the leap and join the eighth season of the show.

"It'd be fun. It's not impossible, but right now it's just a thought," he said.

Last edited:

I remember at the 2005 BET Awards he actually did some choreographed dance moves to "So What The Fuss".

New Stevie track!

From the upcoming Barack Obama-inspired CD/DVD, Change Is Now: Renewing America's Promise.

It's a New Day - Will.i.am
The Dream Is Real - The Tony Rich Project
All About The Love Again - Stevie Wonder
Can't Stop - Ozomatli
Peace Be Upon Us - Sheryl Crow
There's Hope - India.Arie
God Is In The People - Melissa Etheridge
Change - Lenny Kravitz
Dreamworld - Robin Thicke
Pure Imagination (version 2009) - Maroon 5
Hush - Usher
Born For This - BeBe Winans
What Light - Wilco
Shed A Little Light - James Taylor
The Star Spangled Banner -Jennifer Hudson
Eternity (David Foster Live Strings Mix) - Lionel Richie (en bonus)
Grapevine Fires - Death Cab For Cutie (en bonus)
Changes - Common

Heeeeeeelp!!!!

O God, guys, I'm so sad...:( Stevie performed for Obama yesterday, and I MISSED IT!!! I didn't know they were broadcasting the event on German tv, and when I did, he had already performed!:cry: I only saw him onstage together with the other artists in the end.

IF ANYONE OF U TAPED HIS PERFORMANCE AND COULD UPLOAD IT, I'D BE SOOOO DARN GLAD!!!

i didn't have time to watch it, but if this is the only (half) performance with Stevie in the background, then they should be bloody ashamed when they apparently gave Garth Brooks 5 songs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_gr9Q8nfK4

the will.i.am, Herbie Hancock (and Crow) performance was much better:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnJXBQGY3lc

New Stevie track!

From the upcoming Barack Obama-inspired CD/DVD, Change Is Now: Renewing America's Promise.

It's a New Day - Will.i.am
The Dream Is Real - The Tony Rich Project
All About The Love Again - Stevie Wonder
this is MJ-class cheese..

Last edited:

Thanx for the link!

I saw a snippet of this on tv this morning, but just can't believe this is the only thing he did.

Last edited:

Shakira ruined the performance. She was looking good as all get-out, but her voice just doesn't blend in with that song. Acoustics weren't that good either.. the music felt very weak, not ultra-funky and hitting like "Higher Ground" usually feels.

But hey, I got to see Stevie so meh. He's supposed to be doing a performance next month when he recieves his Gershwin prize, it's a full-length concert I believe. Paul Simon had one in 2007 and Stevie performed two songs wtih him (Julio Down By The Schoolyard and Love Me Like A Rock). It was a great show, so I'm really looking forward to this year.

Stevie did two songs tonight, All About The Love Again (it's not too bad live) and Brand New Day with Sting. Well, three if you count Signed, Sealed, Delivered, but he only sang bits on that and let the other artists sing most of it. I've already ripped them from my DVR and have them on my PC :)

stevie just did All About The Love Again where i'm at :wub:
sigh.. i love stevie. he's like all i've been listening to lately. and him and his songs have been all over tv (american idol anyone??) and i just get all gushy and happy inside and tell everyone around how much i love stevie.

ahhh mate thanks for the heads-up!

two geniuses at work..

Supe man i would be yet again grateful for an mpeg/avi upload of this performance. the uploads on the net have the full ball, which i couldn't give a toss about really, lol.

Back