[Updated] Full Initial List of Possible Witnesses for Katherine Jackson and AEG Live

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [Updated] Possible Expert Witnesses for Katherine Jackson and AEG Live

I understand why AEG will fight they way they will. They are a business and there is no emotion there. But the way Katherine and her side will fight upsets me the most. That's Michael's mother, his family and feel it isn't right. I don't feel people will be truthful about Michael at all. Some things may be true but some things I feel will not be and just pushing their agenda.

Michael just wanted to sleep. I hate that his past issues are being thrown in his face and used against him. I don't feel that Michael had any "problems" when he died. He just wanted to sleep and chose the wrong help from the wrong person. I don't know how Katherine can let people call her son an addict when she herself has said she saw nothing wrong with him. She is the one that had the most contact with him. Whitney's mother saw for herself what was going on but Katherine saw nothing.

I guess what I am trying to say is that no amount of money would ever make me say something like that about a member in my family. Especially when I never saw anything of the kind. I just think it's disrespectful.

That's why I see this as a page from Murray's defense strategy. I'm thinking AEG will build on what Jacksons start with Propofol history at previous tours and paint a picture that will say "look Michael with or without AEG, with or without Murray would have gotten Propofol if he wanted it, how could you hold us responsible?"

The damages here will be determined by level of responsibility.

Oh ok, i see what you mean, it's aeg looking at the proportionality of responsibility between themselves and mj if the worst comes to the worst for them. I suppose i find it impossible to see aeg having any culpability in murray's actions whatsoever so was expecting aeg to be content murray got the giant share of the blame.

I guess with neil ratner being a witness, we might finally get some clarity on mj's previous prop use, something i'd have been quite happy being blissfully ignorant of and having the general public ignorant of as well.

I guess i ment interms of mj taking all the blame and murray shouldnt have been convicted or even tried is the opinion of some of the gen public

AEG is doing what any business/person's lawyer will do if they are wrongfully accused. They stand to lose millions of dollars & will attack back & use the most damaging strategy they can to win. It has nothing to do with what is right or wrong for Michael. We all knew this, it is just that as the trial nears we see the sordidness of it all, which is painful since in this case there is no party to protect Michael's rights.

His family should protect Michael's rights and privacies but they just don't do it. Then they have the nerve to say they are doing it for Michael. It's not the kind of help or protection he needs from them.

From Deborah Kunesh of "Reflections on the dance" facebook page:

"As some of you may or may not be aware, Doc Barney is on the potential witness list for the upcoming AEG trial and had to give depositions a few months ago. In a recent text to me, he shared what some of that was like...and has given permission to share it with you:

"You know Deb, doing that deposition wasn't so bad. I got to tell them all sorts of stories about Michael. I even made them laugh a bit. I have no idea what will come of it all but I have a feeling it will bring more people to the stories I wrote than would otherwise have come. It all works out in the end I believe. Anyway, the end isn't really mine, it's God's. I'm completely given over to His will be done. Mysterious ways will always be noted in retrospect. All the wrong turns, the stumbles and falls, when all is said and done, turn out to be exactly as He planned and the end result could never have been reached without them. Anything different would have been some other ending. Mason told me once, "Dad, God always answers my prayers but ALWAYS out of left field." I've imagined myself on a witness stand answering questions with tv's around the world broadcasting it and I feel nothing but peace in my heart about the life I lived with Michael. I've really no idea what their interest in me is, even after 7 hours of deposition. Nothing they asked me came from any direction I could fathom. The guys from the defense told me the defendant didn't hire that doctor and the Jacksons. maintain he did. How my information is going to benefit either side is beyond me to understand. It's going to be interesting to see it unfold."~ Barney Van Valin, author of "Private Conversations in Neverland with Michael Jackson"

^^ It seems he did not say anything about the questions asked.

AEG is doing what any business/person's lawyer will do if they are wrongfully accused. They stand to lose millions of dollars & will attack back & use the most damaging strategy they can to win. It has nothing to do with what is right or wrong for Michael. We all knew this, it is just that as the trial nears we see the sordidness of it all, which is painful since in this case there is no party to protect Michael's rights.

I agree. I don't like a lot of the things that AEG has said about Michael. But I also don't like that Katherine is blaming them for what happened to him. And AEG has made it quite clear that they will fight for their reputation. Katherine started this mess. And unfortunately, AEG doesn't have to care what this trial will do to Michael's memory.

March 16 update

Now we have the full possible witness list for both parties.

AEG Live full possible witness list

Dr. David Adams / Jeffrey Lee Adams / Marcel Avram / Irving Azoff / Tom Barrack / Michael Bearden / Daniel Beckerman / Martin Blount / John Branca / Ellen Brunn / Jeffrey Telle Cannon / Frank Cascio / Melissa Elias/ Dr. Alimorad Farshchian / Lou Ferrigno / Dr. Stuart Finkelstein / David Fournier / Kenneth Froelich / Paul Gongaware / Dr. Stephen Gordon / Dennis Hawk / Julie Hollander / Dorian Holley / Dr. Hosny Habashy / John “Bugz” Houghdahl / Janet Jackson / Jermaine Jackson / Joe Jackson / Katherine Jackson / Latoya Jackson/ Prince Jackson/ Paris Jackson / Randy Jackson / Rebbie Jackson / TJ Jackson / Tito Jackson/ Kathy Jorrie / Michael Kane/ Dr. Lawrence Koplin / Bruce Lang / Michael La Perruque / Cheryln Lee / Arlyne Lewiston / Joseph Marcus / John Meglen / Dr. Allan Metzger / Kim Moore-Mestas / Amy Morrison / Steven Lloyd Mortensen/ Roselyn Muhammad / Dr. Conrad Murray / Consuelo Ng / Sarah O’Leary Sinnorai / Kenny Ortega / Bob Parks / Travis Payne / Randy Phillips / Jeffre Phillips / Dr. Christine Quinn / Dr. Neil Ratner / Debbie Rowe / Dr. Gordon Sasaki / Dr. Scott David Saunders / Madeline Schilder / Richard Sherman / Barry Siegel / Dr. David Slavit / Janice Leigh Smith / Dr. Mark Tadrissi / Evvy Tavasci / Dr. Tohme Tohme / Shawn Trell / Anthony Urquidez / Dr. William Van Valin II / Dr. Carl Virgil / Stacy Walker / Frederick Webking / Bill Whitfield / Alan Whitman / Timm Woolley / Taunya Zilkie

Retained experts : William Ackerman / Eric Briggs / Arnold Dicke / Dr. Paul Earley / William Flynn/ Dr. Gary Green / Marty Hom / Dr. John R. Iacovino / Dr.Norman Elliott Lepor/ Dr. Petros Levounis / Mark Allen Roesler / Dr. Christine Nai-Mei Sang / Dr. Karl Williams / Rhoma Young

Katherine’s retained experts : Dr. Frederic Askin/ Richard Barnet / David Berman / Dr. Emery Brown/ Dr. Charles Czeisler / Arthur Erk/ Peter Formuzis/ Dr. Hendrikus Lemmens / Dr. Gordon Matheson / Barry Nadell/ Howard Rile/ Dr. Sidney Schnoll / Jean Seawright / Dr. Myer Shimelman/ Dr. Alon Steinberg / Dr. Barry Swerdlow / Dr. Daniel Wallace / Dr. Daniel Wohlgelernter

Katherine Jackson full possible Witness list

Katherine Jackson / Prince Jackson / Paris Jackson / Paul Gongaware / Randy Phillips / Jeffrey Adams / Dr. David Adams / Daniel Anderson/ Phillip Anschutz / Dr. Frederic Askin / Ramone Baines / Richard Barnet / Tom Barrack / Dan Beckerman / David Berman / John Branca / Dr. Emery Neal Brown / Ellen Brunn / Kai Chase / Patrick Cousins / Dr. Charles Czeisler / Jenna Daddario EMT / Kelly DiStefano / Melissa Elias / Arthur Erk/ Joyce Essex / Karen Faye / Dr. Stuart Finkelstein / Peter Formuzis / Maritza Glassman / Paramedic Mark Goodwin / Dr. Stephen Gordon / Hosny Habashy / Dennis Hawk / Reynold Henry EMT / Julie Hollander / Alejandra Jackson / Jackie Jackson/ Janet Jackson/ Jermaine Jackson / Marlon Jackson / Rebbie Jackson / Randy Jackson / Taj Jackson / Tarryl Jackson/ TJ Jackson / Tito Jackson / Trent Jackson / Quincy Jones / Kathy Jorrie / Michael Kane / Michael Laperruque / Cherilyn Lee / Spike Lee / Tim Leiweke / Hendrikus Lemmens / Carlos Letelier DDS / Arlyne Lewiston / Detective Orlando Martinez / Dr. Gordon Matheson/ Cindy Medina / John Meglen / Dr. Allan Metzger / Tom Miserendo / Amy Morrison / Roselyn Muhammad / Dr. Conrad Murray / Barry Nadell/ Prince Rogers Nelson / Kenny Ortega / Ray Parker Jr / Travis Payne / Lisa Marie Presley / Howard Rile / Dr. Christopher Rogers / Diana Ross / Debbie Rowe / Alif Sankey / Madeline Schilder / Dr. Sidney Schnoll / Jean Seawright / Paramedic Richard Seneff / Dr. Myer Shimelman / Barry Siegel / Dr. Alon Steinberg / Dr. Barry Swerdlow / Mark Tadrisi DDS / Evvy Tavasci / Shawn Trell / Anthony Urquidez / Carl Virgil / Daniel Wallace / Frederick Webking / Bill Whitfield / Debra Willis / Dr. Daniel Wohgelernter / Timm Woolley

YES. I see the family members are listed like: Alejandra Jackson / Jackie Jackson/ Janet Jackson/ Jermaine Jackson / Marlon Jackson / Rebbie Jackson / Randy Jackson / Taj Jackson / Tarryl Jackson/ TJ Jackson / Tito Jackson / Trent Jackson / Quincy Jones.

What is Quincy doing there. Isn't he senile? I also saw Spike Lee. Is he going to talk about Michael's earning potential. I have to admit that the main thing I am interested in the family members giving evidenced & listening to their cross-examination. What a treat that would be. We are going to have the transcripts for that Ivy, if this thing gets to court. I wonder how many of these witnesses would actually take the stand.

Ivy do you remember how many potential witnesses Walgren had & how many he actually used in court?

Debbie Rowe? Lisa Marie Presley? Huh?

Edit. The penny has dropped DR for paternaty and LMP for addiction.

Some will have trouble believing that Branca is also listed as a witness for KJ so here you go

nbx00h.jpg

and yes Prince Rogers Nelson

2h71nab.jpg

I think Debbie because she toured with Michael. I know it's early in the morning and I don't have my eye glasses on bless the Prince's name on this list? Prince the singer.

Personally i takw little from these lists interms of who will actually testify. like with a crim case they seem to name anyone and everything but in reality a small % actually testify. 99% of those ppl are irrelevent or frankly ridiculous.

Personally i takw little from these lists interms of who will actually testify. like with a crim case they seem to name anyone and everything but in reality a small % actually testify. 99% of those ppl are irrelevent or frankly ridiculous.

Yes I am wondering what the final count will be, since the lists are huge.

Anyone have any ideas why Prince (the artist) is on the list??

^^ I think because he worked with AEG before and they want him to give info on how AEG do contracts...

I saw this at LSA forum

http://blogs.laweekly.com/westcoastsound/2009/03/live_in_la_princes_three_shows.php

Live in L.A.: Prince's Three Shows at L.A. Live Provide Much Frustration for Many People (including Prince)
responsibility to go around for the wildly uneven Six Hours of Prince gig at L.A. Live on Saturday night. You can blame AEG, the owners of L.A. Live, which is what Prince did during the final of his three performances at different venues within the downtown entertainment complex. By the end of the night, Prince was so frustrated with the sound at Club Nokia that he actually called out by name AEG Live Chief Executive Randy Phillips, all but pinning responsibility for the entire debacle on him.

^^What exactly caused his frustration? Was it that he was going around for 6 hours? I don't get the exact problem.

I saw this at LSA forum

http://blogs.laweekly.com/westcoastsound/2009/03/live_in_la_princes_three_shows.php

Live in L.A.: Prince's Three Shows at L.A. Live Provide Much Frustration for Many People (including Prince)
responsibility to go around for the wildly uneven Six Hours of Prince gig at L.A. Live on Saturday night. You can blame AEG, the owners of L.A. Live, which is what Prince did during the final of his three performances at different venues within the downtown entertainment complex. By the end of the night, Prince was so frustrated with the sound at Club Nokia that he actually called out by name AEG Live Chief Executive Randy Phillips, all but pinning responsibility for the entire debacle on him.

He is such a Prima Donna anyway .. but
I dont see how his "sound quality" problems at "Club Nokia" could relate or have anything to do with this case.

I was trying to think what does Prince have in common with AEG and MJs concerts.

I think what they wanted from Prince is info on his "contract" and his "experience" with AEG during his own record breaking 21 venues at the 02 Arena, which is very similar to what Michael would have been doing.

He would of been a good witness in that area, but I don't think with the remaining claim any of that is relevant now.

Well we at least know that Prince had interactions with AEG and Randy Phillips. Still what he can testify about - if he testifies of course - is a mystery.

Janet Jackson / Jermaine Jackson / Joe Jackson / Katherine Jackson / Latoya Jackson/ Randy Jackson / Rebbie Jackson / TJ Jackson / Tito Jackson

I would love to see LaToya, Jermaine Randy in witness box.
We will be hearing things that we never heard before, and most likely they are not true either, especially what comes out from Latoya. Glad to see that both sides have some many Jacksons in their list.
I will be enjoying to see/hear their house of lies will be coming down during their testimonies.

Jeffre Phillips - Latoya's boyfriend?
Dr. Tohme Tohme - he is the one I want to hear.

Karen Faye - :bugeyed
Spike Lee - with?
Prince Rogers Nelson - Prince, the singer? Oh boy! I wonder what line of questions they are going to ask from him? Are we finally going to get his explanation why duet with MJ was never to be:)
Quincy Jones - is he going tell why he wanted MJ and Price for BAD or why is he there?
Lisa Marie Presley - hmm?

Interesting that either party have not asked Dr Shaffel, who was a key witness in the actual murder trial?

Last edited:

Janet Jackson / Jermaine Jackson / Joe Jackson / Katherine Jackson / Latoya Jackson/ Randy Jackson / Rebbie Jackson / TJ Jackson / Tito Jackson

I would love to see LaToya, Jermaine Randy in witness box.
We will be hearing things that we never heard before, and most likely they are not true either, especially what comes out from Latoya. Glad to see that both sides have some many Jacksons in their list.
I will be enjoying to see/hear their house of lies will be coming down during their testimonies.

Jeffre Phillips - Latoya's boyfriend?
Dr. Tohme Tohme - he is the one I want to hear.

Karen Faye - :bugeyed
Spike Lee - with?
Prince Rogers Nelson - Prince, the singer? Oh boy! I wonder what line of questions they are going to ask from him? Are we finally going to get his explanation why duet with MJ was never to be:)
Quincy Jones - is he going tell why he wanted MJ and Price for BAD or why is he there?
Lisa Marie Presley - hmm?

Interesting that either party have not asked Dr Shaffel, who was a key witness in the actual murder trial?

Bear in mind that this is just a witness pool. it does not mean they will all testify. so comes the trial, they cannot call any witness outside this pool.

But I agree that most of these witnesses are irrelevant to the remaining claim.

CONRAD MURRAY To Take the 5th In Katherine Jackson Suit

EXCLUSIVESounds a little weird, but Conrad Murray -- who has already been convicted and serving time for killing Michael Jackson -- will exercise his 5th Amendment right against self-incrimination in Katherine Jackson's lawsuit against AEG.

Michael's mom is suing AEG, claiming the company negligently hired and supervised Murray, which resulted in her son's death. Katherine has subpoenaed Murray to explain his arrangement with AEG.

Sources connected with the case tell TMZ ... Murray's lawyer, Valerie Wass, will file legal docs ... arguing she is appealing Murray's conviction, and if it's overturned it's likely he'd be re-tried. If that happens, what he says could still be used against him, so Wass wants Murray to keep his trap shut.

It's pretty crazy, since Murray has already served almost a year-and-a-half. By the time his case is appealed, he'll probably be out.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/03/17/conra...-jackson-aeg-katherine-jackson/#ixzz2Nmou8rNK

CONRAD MURRAY To Take the 5th In Katherine Jackson Suit

EXCLUSIVESounds a little weird, but Conrad Murray -- who has already been convicted and serving time for killing Michael Jackson -- will exercise his 5th Amendment right against self-incrimination in Katherine Jackson's lawsuit against AEG.

Michael's mom is suing AEG, claiming the company negligently hired and supervised Murray, which resulted in her son's death. Katherine has subpoenaed Murray to explain his arrangement with AEG.

Sources connected with the case tell TMZ ... Murray's lawyer, Valerie Wass, will file legal docs ... arguing she is appealing Murray's conviction, and if it's overturned it's likely he'd be re-tried. If that happens, what he says could still be used against him, so Wass wants Murray to keep his trap shut.

It's pretty crazy, since Murray has already served almost a year-and-a-half. By the time his case is appealed, he'll probably be out.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/03/17/conra...-jackson-aeg-katherine-jackson/#ixzz2Nmou8rNK

And there goes KJ's opportunity for a settlement out of the window.

Without the Murray by her side, she can't prove he was hired by AEG.

if she can't prove the dude was hired by AEG, her case is toasted.

Last edited:
It makes sense if he takes fifth if he really is after his conviction overturned.
But there is always a chance as he is egomaniac psycho, you'll never know what and when he wants to talk.

Then again, I won't rule out that for how much money will make CM to talk if he is offered, if there is large amount enough offered to him, and would keep him and his family comfortable rest of his life in somewhere outside of US.

Then again, I won't rule out that for how much money will make CM to talk if he is offered, if there is large amount enough offered to him, and would keep him and his family comfortable rest of his life in somewhere outside of US.

Would't that be illegal. taking bribe to make false representation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back