Watching This is it with MJJC members in Holland

What is true about the funeral anyway? It's private or will media be there and all that crap? It really ain't nessecary IMO. And open casket? Come on now..gotta be a lie.

Angela, how nice! Have you ever visited the cinema in Gouda?!
And so....it's really true that he will be barried today........?
I hope it will be private! After TWO MONTHS he deserves his peace!
I heard his favourite donuts will be shipped over to LA! :)
But you guys are right, when I first heard the news I was broken down.
After that it got a little better, but now after his birthday and with the funeral it's al coming back...
I just can't imagine the world without this angel!! :(
Well anyway, we get to enjoy his performance one last time by watching the movie, so....wich site should I check to know where and when it's gonna be, Angela?
This one or the hyves?

Angela, how nice! Have you ever visited the cinema in Gouda?!
And so....it's really true that he will be barried today........?
I hope it will be private! After TWO MONTHS he deserves his peace!
I heard his favourite donuts will be shipped over to LA! :)
But you guys are right, when I first heard the news I was broken down.
After that it got a little better, but now after his birthday and with the funeral it's al coming back...
I just can't imagine the world without this angel!! :(
Well anyway, we get to enjoy his performance one last time by watching the movie, so....wich site should I check to know where and when it's gonna be, Angela?
This one or the hyves?

I've been there 2 or 3 times I guess.
You can visit this page www.jacksonevent.com it's all about the Tribute in Best right now but it should be changed this weekend.

About this week I must say I was doing quiet ok before his b-day and the day itself too, but sunday and monday were terrible I don't know why but I cried alot.
Today is horrible too I just don't want to think of the fact he's really gone :cry:

@janena: OK, didn't think of that. Get your point... ;D
@veuvje: uhmm, "imagine"? :lol:

I think Amsterdam or Utrecht would be great too! I don't mind seeing it twice. Yeah, I do think we will need a loads of tissues! :boohoo:
Oh man, I really hit rock bottom this week after the tribute. This morning seeing a picture of some of Mike's cars that were removed from the house yesterday. And today the funeral... :no: :cry: Makes it so real, it's starting to sink in now... :(

Thank you for the "imagine" (ik heb echt geen idee hoe hier die smiley`s werken...)LOL
I also don`t mind to see it twice and i understand that there will be a possibilty that the film will be in the theaters for only 2 weeks.....
And i know what you feel i have the same feeling! It to much sometimes......It`s really strange that we celebrated his birthday and buried in the same week......

I know.......
And I actually never thought it would SO much to me.
I mean, I never knew him personally, and I gues no one here did (except for maybe a handfull of people), but I do miss him so much.
And I am constantly in a fight with myself, because I wanna listen to his music, read about him, watch his movies, see his pictures over and over again, but at the same time it hurts so much!
On his birthday I was in Hoofddorp (Jackie called us over the phone out there!!!!!!!!), so that was really good being with other fans, but at night I was alone and I watched the History concert in Kopenhagen.
And when he sang "Heal the world", I couldn't stop crying, I don't know why, but that song......
Anyway, thanx for the telling me about the site, Angela! I'll check it every day!
And thanx also for being there, for all of you.
What would do without you this forum?!
Only we understand eachother!
OUR KING OF POP FOREVER!
Btw, his funeral is at 7 AM, that is around 5 or 6 in the afternoon in Holland, right?

Love

I know.......
And I actually never thought it would SO much to me.
I mean, I never knew him personally, and I gues no one here did (except for maybe a handfull of people), but I do miss him so much.
And I am constantly in a fight with myself, because I wanna listen to his music, read about him, watch his movies, see his pictures over and over again, but at the same time it hurts so much!
On his birthday I was in Hoofddorp (Jackie called us over the phone out there!!!!!!!!), so that was really good being with other fans, but at night I was alone and I watched the History concert in Kopenhagen.
And when he sang "Heal the world", I couldn't stop crying, I don't know why, but that song......
Anyway, thanx for the telling me about the site, Angela! I'll check it every day!
And thanx also for being there, for all of you.
What would do without you this forum?!
Only we understand eachother!
OUR KING OF POP FOREVER!
Btw, his funeral is at 7 AM, that is around 5 or 6 in the afternoon in Holland, right?

Love
Hi Charlotte,

The funeral actually starts at 7 PM pacific time, which I believe is 4 o' clock at night over here.
:flowers:

He everybody,

Did you also get an email from Tas from the MJJCommunity. hyves?
Is any one going to Breda or will it be Utrecht or Amsterdam?
For the people how didn`t get the hyvesmail:

Zet alvast in uw agenda de officiele This Is It Premiere Event op 29 October in Breda. Met: onder andere Andre Santisi, Cey, The MJU DJ (Arved) rode loper, afterparty, binnen en buitenpodium etc. etc. Uiteraard krijgen leden van MJJC voorang bij het aanschaffen van de kaartjes. We hebben maar een gelimiteerd aantal kaartjes dus laat mij even weten als je kaartjes wil hebben via mijn email adres: info@djthijzzz.com. Kaartjes zullen rond de 15 Euro kosten.

Tas MJJ Community
smiley_knipoog.gif

Thanks for posting the message Veuvje. Sounds good! Unfortunately for me I won't be able to make my way to Breda on a thursday, so if anybody is still planning to do something in Utrecht or Amsterdam, I'll be up for that!

It would be a possibility for me if trains and work schedules all cooperated... if it's dubbed into German here in Germany. Basically everything is dubbed over here and I can't imagine how depressing it would be to see TII and not even be able to hear what people are saying... especially when Michael talks! So if they do voice-overs instead of subtitles I might be going to the Netherlands to see it for real. I don't know when we'll find out if it's subtitled, though.

I think that everthing would be subtitled.
I still don`t know what i want to do because it`s a long drive.
And after the film i don`t know if i feel like partying and music and stuff maybe i just want to talk to fans have a drink with each other.....does any body feel the same?:scratch:

It would be a possibility for me if trains and work schedules all cooperated... if it's dubbed into German here in Germany. Basically everything is dubbed over here and I can't imagine how depressing it would be to see TII and not even be able to hear what people are saying... especially when Michael talks! So if they do voice-overs instead of subtitles I might be going to the Netherlands to see it for real. I don't know when we'll find out if it's subtitled, though.

Really? I didn't know everything is dubbed in Germany :(
I am moving to Germany in October and I can't imagine to watchit dubbed
Then maybe I will also go to Holland, since I will be in the West.

Really? I didn't know everything is dubbed in Germany :(
I am moving to Germany in October and I can't imagine to watchit dubbed
Then maybe I will also go to Holland, since I will be in the West.
Yes, unfortunately, really, really. Where are you moving to? Do you speak any German? Some cities have theaters that show some of the big releases for a week or two in the original language, but it highly depends on where you live. You said in the west... that's good, because if you'll be anywhere near Duesseldorf they have a great Cinestar that plays a lot of things in English. I have no idea yet if TII will be one of these or if they're dubbing it, doing subs or what. I don't live in Duesseldorf, but sometimes we take a day trip there... just to see a movie, lol!

(P.S. The DVD of TII shouldn't be a problem. It will have English and German tracks on it at the least.)

I think that everthing would be subtitled.
In the Netherlands, of course. That's pretty normal there, right? That was one thing nice about being in Amsterdam for a few days: we saw movies in English, subtitled with Dutch :) In some countries, though, it's very rare for a film to have subs. I would hate to not hear Michael's voice when he speaks! :no: (Still praying for subtitles in Germany!)

Yes, unfortunately, really, really. Where are you moving to? Do you speak any German? Some cities have theaters that show some of the big releases for a week or two in the original language, but it highly depends on where you live. You said in the west... that's good, because if you'll be anywhere near Duesseldorf they have a great Cinestar that plays a lot of things in English. I have no idea yet if TII will be one of these or if they're dubbing it, doing subs or what. I don't live in Duesseldorf, but sometimes we take a day trip there... just to see a movie, lol!

(P.S. The DVD of TII shouldn't be a problem. It will have English and German tracks on it at the least.)

Thanks a lot for this info. I willl stay in Bremen, so not that far from Dusseldorf :)
And I speak only a bit German.

If you can, make sure you make it to the premiere in Breda, Holland. It's going to be (another) major event and everyone is working hard to make it a succes. :)

How can i make sure i have tickets for the premiere in Breda??

Are you a member of the MJJC hyves?
Because i`ve you are you can order you`re tickets there, otherwise i really don`t know......
I want to know how late it begins......because i have to work that day.:scratch:

Giudo are you the guy that won the dance competion at Best?:clapping:

ahha yes thats me haha(A)
Ive looked in my inbox at hyve (its full of messages i never look at them haha!) But yea iv send Tas en Thijs an e-mail and ordered the tickets so hopefully ill be there!!

ahha yes thats me haha(A)
Ive looked in my inbox at hyve (its full of messages i never look at them haha!) But yea iv send Tas en Thijs an e-mail and ordered the tickets so hopefully ill be there!!

:clapping: You were great!!!
And i still don`t know it`s horrible i can`t make up my mind!:( HELP!!!

How can i make sure i have tickets for the premiere in Breda??

Are you a member of the MJJC hyves?
Because i`ve you are you can order you`re tickets there, otherwise i really don`t know......
I want to know how late it begins......because i have to work that day.:scratch:

Giudo are you the guy that won the dance competion at Best?:clapping:

From tng-fanclub.com :

Yet another great event in Holland. This Is It The Movie hits theaters worldwide on October 28th, 2009. What better way to watch the movie and be with Jackson fans? Dutch Cinema "Must See" in Breda will be the place to be!

On October 28th, 2009 there will be a great event with performances, red carpet, DJ's, an after party and not to forget THE MOVIE.

The tickets are limited and TNG Fanclub members will get to be the first to buy tickets for this event!!! The pre-sale will end on Sunday September 13th, 2009 at 12:00PM European Time, so be fast!!

To order your ticket, click HERE

From tng-fanclub.com :

Yet another great event in Holland. This Is It The Movie hits theaters worldwide on October 28th, 2009. What better way to watch the movie and be with Jackson fans? Dutch Cinema "Must See" in Breda will be the place to be!

On October 28th, 2009 there will be a great event with performances, red carpet, DJ's, an after party and not to forget THE MOVIE.

The tickets are limited and TNG Fanclub members will get to be the first to buy tickets for this event!!! The pre-sale will end on Sunday September 13th, 2009 at 12:00PM European Time, so be fast!!

To order your ticket, click HERE

thanks mate!

ahh thanksss:D ive was so scared haha;) anyway

You have to go to breda !!

Well you did a great job, it was very funny also....you really wanted to win!!

Thank you for cheering me on:cheeky:
I think it`s a bit scary when i go somewhere were i don`t know anybody......but Best i also was alone and that was lot`s of fun.
So i will send an email to Tas an order my ticket for Breda! Bring tissues and lots of it:yes:

Well you did a great job, it was very funny also....you really wanted to win!!

Thank you for cheering me on:cheeky:
I think it`s a bit scary when i go somewhere were i don`t know anybody......but Best i also was alone and that was lot`s of fun.
So i will send an email to Tas an order my ticket for Breda! Bring tissues and lots of it:yes:

Alright thats great! I know its a bit scary yea .. BUT once you 're there it will be fine. hopefull we all gonna meetup so nobody's going to be alone! And after the movie its time to celebrate because im goddamn glad i got to know his music! ;)

Back