Who wants to be the You are not alone/She's out of my life girl?

Get a guy to get up and dance! :D For Bad if he even does that.

Well, I wouldn't mind being the YANA girl...
But it'd be a little embarassing I guess (especially because my boyfriend is going with me...lol)

And first I'd have to get some front row seats...and I'm not willing to spend 10k on that ;)

Does anyone know how those YANA girls are picked in the first place?? Do you have to be front row and act like crazy? Cos I'll be front row at some point but don't know how to behave... LOL On the other hand being on stage in front of 20000 people is kinda embarassing... lol and I definitely don't want to see myself in any future TV or DVD releases! :lol: That's the only thing putting me off from being a YANA girl... Otherwise... MJ babe here I come!!! :wild: :lol:

:D havent thought about that lol but im in A2, so Michael, plzzz get me on the stage XD

I'd seriously prefer a meeting off-stage.

The idea of looking like a fool in front of 20.000 people.
I dont think i would refuse though, not sure..

Yeah, I think IF that happened and you got offered that place you really wouldn't care for the thousands of people watching, who's to miss such an opportunity? lol

Yeah, I think IF that happened and you got offered that place you really wouldn't care for the thousands of people watching, who's to miss such an opportunity? lol

same here. i.d love to embarass myself if i can hug michael lol

I think it would be good if he got a bunch of fans on stage to dance with him like Prince does with his concerts! Would be sooooo funny! LOL

Yeah that would be nice.

in my fantasy - after all these years, the 'someone' (if there was one 'someone' he was singing to in Someone Put Your Hand Out) simply puts her hand out like the song says (yeh right at a jam packed MJ show these days lol) and Michael reaches down to help her up onto the stage and she and Michael dance slowly and chatting laughing so glad for the reunion and get caught up in the moment and dance off stage together ...

.. :unsure: um not off the stage into the audience :lol: but 'off' to stage left or right ..

seems that would be so :wub:
I guess he'd have to be singing SPYHO for that though....oh well nvm :giggle:

Last edited:
Anyone going on the last night.. that dance is taken by me. :D :rofl:

No seriously though.. If it happens I hope it is someone from here. :eek:

Personally SOOML/YANA should be cut and replaced with Whatever Happens.

I wanna be the girl! I don't care if 20,000 people are watching, when Michael is only a few feet away, that's all I pay attention to anyways... everything else is a blur!!! tho I can't imagine what I'd do, I think I'd cry happy tears!

I'll be on the front row for the last show so assumming he will do something like that I'll try to catch his attention somehow (KFC comes to mind again...)! But I think I'll have competition, right Lorraine? :lol: :lol:
LOL! KFC!!! It might work:D
aww wendy, im sure you could have been a cute one. Girlie I was ALL OVER that thriller package for this very reason. lol

Don't think so low of yaself. Not saying you have low self esteem, just saying you shouldn't count ya self out. Anyways, that leave more room for me. Thanks;D

I so want to be that gurl as mike would say. lol
I'm trying to find the HOTTEST outfit for the concert.
Girl, good luck with finding the outfit:) How about a tank top? *thinkin of the NY Virigin Megastore album singing event*

I can't go to the concert, but I wish every female member luck with being that girl.

If I'm chosen, I wouldn't be the kind of girls who make a scene. I'm too shy to try that, but I know there wouldn't be any space of um 1 cm between him and me:wub::blush: cuz I'd hug him tight.
@the threadstarter: Am I keepin it clean enough?:D:lol:

omg.. it makes me blush just to think about it.
*grin*
I wish those who want to be the YANA girl good luck. Hold him tight if you have the chance to hug him. ;) THAT's your chance of a lifetime.

I'd gladly make a fool of myself in front of the whole world, if I could only get to hug Michael! :D

I reckon he won't come all the way up to block 107 just to get me on stage with him, lol. But I'm still trying to get an A-block ticket for another day, so maybe then... *dreaming*

well incase michael reads this!! ON THE 30TH JULY PICK BLOCK A2 ROW V SEAT 32 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think i would actully just cry and cry and cry and then just cry a little bit more!!

well incase michael reads this!! ON THE 30TH JULY PICK BLOCK A2 ROW V SEAT 32 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think i would actully just cry and cry and cry and then just cry a little bit more!!

good idea! XD and on 24th august block A2, row M, seat 30 :rofl:

I would like to be that girl but also I dont know what I would do if i got up there lol. I think I would be too shy to do anything but look at Michael.

Back