Who wants to be the You are not alone/She's out of my life girl?

im gonna be selfish here and say i hope he doesn't do this, cos i will explode from the jealousy! Now that would be meeeesssyyy!!

WORD! Haha cuz there's no way I would be the girl, since I'm in section 408... unless I managed to break into the VIP section or something... which I probably WILL try :punk:

No but seriously, the jealousy would kill me... For real. :no:

Im in block 111 so i hope there wont be a YANAgirl xD. i'd probably die of jealousy

Well considering I am gonna be standing at the back of the back rows....ain't gonna happen. :lol: Besides I think they want someone who is good PR and makes a good show....and I'm just too shy for that. I mean, since I won't be able to see Mj from where I'll be standing, I'd be THRILLED to get to see him really close....but then the fact that I'd have all cameras on me (and I HATE being filmed more than ANYTHING) and to know there are about 20 000 people watching us...I'd probably panic!! :lol: I'd probably just go hug MJ quick so that I don't have to see the audience and try to hide my face somewhere on his shoulder so that my face won't be all over the cameras and I'd probably just keep hugging MJ like my life would depend on it and wouldn't let go of MJ because I'd be so terrified!! :lol: :lol: No...they don't want me on stage!! I'd look like some terrified little rabbit up there or some deer in headlights or something!!! :bugeyed :lol: :lol: :lol: Someone who'd be all over MJ hugging and kissing him would make a better show. I mean, again...I'd LOVE to get to hug MJ and be that close to him, don't get me wrong...!!! I just don't think I'd make a great show and don't think I'd feel very comfortable because I am so EXTREMELY shy....:(

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :d
oooo me me me me me!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wanna no more about this kfc joke...

ive seen like one pic of him atthe drive thru at kfc and now everyone is like mj loooooooooooovvvves kfc...huh?

im not in anyway shape form or fashion trying to be rude but id just like to know am i missing something? LOL

Well considering I am gonna be standing at the back of the back rows....ain't gonna happen. :lol: Besides I think they want someone who is good PR and makes a good show....and I'm just too shy for that. I mean, since I won't be able to see Mj from where I'll be standing, I'd be THRILLED to get to see him really close....but then the fact that I'd have all cameras on me (and I HATE being filmed more than ANYTHING) and to know there are about 20 000 people watching us...I'd probably panic!! :lol: I'd probably just go hug MJ quick so that I don't have to see the audience and try to hide my face somewhere on his shoulder so that my face won't be all over the cameras and I'd probably just keep hugging MJ like my life would depend on it and wouldn't let go of MJ because I'd be so terrified!! :lol: :lol: No...they don't want me on stage!! I'd look like some terrified little rabbit up there or some deer in headlights or something!!! :bugeyed :lol: :lol: :lol: Someone who'd be all over MJ hugging and kissing him would make a better show. I mean, again...I'd LOVE to get to hug MJ and be that close to him, don't get me wrong...!!! I just don't think I'd make a great show and don't think I'd feel very comfortable because I am so EXTREMELY shy....:(
Girl I feel you I feel you! When you think about some (not all) of the past YANA/SOOML girls, they wasn't really shy on stage, even in front of the sea of people. In my mind and imagination, I could give him more than a hug (ain't this phrase reminds you of someone?:D), you know, just like those famous girls, but uh...in reality, I'm one of shy female fans just like you:blush: Once on stage, I wouldn't be able to think about doing anything more than melting in his arms:wub:

BTW, I think the girl who tried to grab his butt was rude. I would never do that.

ive seen like one pic of him atthe drive thru at kfc and now everyone is like mj loooooooooooovvvves kfc...huh?

im not in anyway shape form or fashion trying to be rude but id just like to know am i missing something? LOL
I don't know anything else besides he LOVES some KFC chicken. Got me wondering if there's more story to it?:)

You guys just made me realise that with my Row A ticket, I might actually have a tiny chance of being picked out of the crowd :bugeyed

But I so do not want too lol! I can't dance and would most likely step on his toes. I can't think of many possibly more embarrashing things than that :swoon:

You guys just made me realise that with my Row A ticket, I might actually have a tiny chance of being picked out of the crowd :bugeyed

But I so do not want too lol! I can't dance and would most likely step on his toes. I can't think of many possibly more embarrashing things than that :swoon:

Well Hun , as an MJ friend from me too you (i dont really want to but....) I guess i will take your tickets of you. If i have too i suppose :p to save this from happening!

Well Hun , as an MJ friend from me too you (i dont really want to but....) I guess i will take your tickets of you. If i have too i suppose :p to save this from happening!

LOL!
I did so not expect this response! Its brilliant!
But NO WAY your getting my tickets :D:D:D nice try though! I admit hahaha

Can you imagine being invited on that stage and like... refuse it? :ph34r: omg

No.......................
corse i dont wanna be a YANA girl.

LOL

yes i would love to.
but i wont. but i can dream. altho who ever does i will wanna kill them.
hehe

wow why is it that so many ppl think they will embrass themselves? lol I guess thats human nature. Oh my GOD imagine michael sing that to you or liberian girl. Oh I would just melt. I so want to be a SOOML girl or a Lib girl. I don't want to hear YANA to be honest.

I just know one thing, I have been doing a complete makeover, even before michael said he was doing a concert, to prepare for a just incase if he does do concerts, and come july 8th I'm be looking RIGHT and I hope michael picks me:wub:. Cuz ima be sooo ready. Only problem is im gonna be in the 13th row. UGH! that's my fault cuz I closed the page of ticketmaster after panicking thinking that something was wrong and I had a minute wait. By the time I got back to the system it was a 15minute wait and no ticket. I didn't get a ticket until 2 hours later. Man I could have been within the first 5 rows. Stupid stupid stupid!

Michael has been spotted at KFC a llllot. lol That's why we joke about it so much. Mike luvs him some KFC. haha:D

Well, I'm a man and to be honest I'm not very excited to hug and kiss Michael! :lol:
But I hope, for you girls that some will have the chance to hug him!

I would laugh hysterically and then panic because of all the people watching us, praying that my daddy doesn't go after Michael for sniffing my hair, or me kissing him lol. (uncontrollably) :happy:

i think that would be damn cool. but i think im sitting in the wrong places to be picked!

it reminds me of my younger years when i wished calvin from s club juniors would pick me to sing puppy love too (sorry, most people wont even know who that is lol)

I wonder what it will happen if Michael gets a guy who looks like a girl on stage.
I would like him to call me on the scene at the last song(I'm a boy btw :p),like in the Bad tour with that kid xD

I've been thinking a lot about this..
I'm front row for the 10th of july..and how,HOW do they pick the girl??
before the show? do they ask the girl about it? or just a total surprise?
I think I better get all of the sequrity's phone numbers

:D

in my fantasy - after all these years, the 'someone' (if there was one 'someone' he was singing to in Someone Put Your Hand Out) simply puts her hand out like the song says (yeh right at a jam packed MJ show these days lol) and Michael reaches down to help her up onto the stage and she and Michael dance slowly and chatting laughing so glad for the reunion and get caught up in the moment and dance off stage together ...

.. :unsure: um not off the stage into the audience :lol: but 'off' to stage left or right ..

seems that would be so :wub:
I guess he'd have to be singing SPYHO for that though....oh well nvm :giggle:

That would be very touching. I think I might cry if I saw that (tears of happiness for him, not sad). She would also have to be close enough to the stage I guess. He could also sing Hold my Hand :D ooooooooooh or For All Time. That is so beautiful, that song. Or a new song possibly. Well.. I guess she'd have to attend all the concerts then if she were a part of it. :)

For myself.. I have conflicting thoughts. Part of me might feel funny about it, and part of me would love it I'm sure.. though I wonder if they would let my kids come up on stage too since they will be with me. lol.. guess I might be out. If they DID let my kids come up too, I would really enjoy it! Feel quite comfortable up there with them all I think.

OHHHHH I just thought of something.. I wonder if his children will go up at all during the concerts. That would be sweet, though not sure if it would happen. He could sing "You are my Life" to them :wub:

wow why is it that so many ppl think they will embrass themselves? lol I guess thats human nature. Oh my GOD imagine michael sing that to you or liberian girl. Oh I would just melt. I so want to be a SOOML girl or a Lib girl. I don't want to hear YANA to be honest.

I just know one thing, I have been doing a complete makeover, even before michael said he was doing a concert, to prepare for a just incase if he does do concerts, and come july 8th I'm be looking RIGHT and I hope michael picks me:wub:. Cuz ima be sooo ready. Only problem is im gonna be in the 13th row. UGH! that's my fault cuz I closed the page of ticketmaster after panicking thinking that something was wrong and I had a minute wait. By the time I got back to the system it was a 15minute wait and no ticket. I didn't get a ticket until 2 hours later. Man I could have been within the first 5 rows. Stupid stupid stupid!
Sorry to hear you didn't get a seat within the first 5 rows. If I was you, I would've made the same mistake out of fear and anxiety.

It's so cute you are that ready:)

As for the songs where a female fan gets to be on stage with him, we can expand possible tracks. Yeah like, Liberian Girl or The Lady In My Life or Break of Dawn. Imagine how the lucky girl would react and feel inside!:bugeyed-_-:wub: Those are some serious slow jams. We would see the big ol' flirt in Mike comin out and him slow dancing and everything. Oooh Lord have mercy:D

P.S. I can't go to the concert, but I'm excited as much as some of y'all who got a ticket-LOL

During History most girls were picked by securitystaff.

There were rumours going around that sometimesMichael chose the girl himself because before the show his cameraman would walk by and film the first row of people...

I remember during history we would wear white shirts because often the girl on stage was wearing something white.

lol Michaelsson.. I am telling you, you gotta wear the Michael dress. Put a wig on and you'll be sure to be the yana girl ;)

I wonder what it will happen if Michael gets a guy who looks like a girl on stage.
I would like him to call me on the scene at the last song(I'm a boy btw :p),like in the Bad tour with that kid xD

Does it exist on the internet? I would really like to see it.....

Back