Conrad Murray : Michael Broke the Syringe / Key Witnesses Are Undermining Me!

ivy

Proud Member
Let's discuss this in this separate thread for the time being. Later we'll merge it with the status hearing thread.

----------------------------------------------------
A huge development in the Dr. Conrad Murray trial involving the death of Michael Jackson ... the defense wants a first generation fingerprint of a broken syringe found in MJ's bedroom the day he died ... and our sources say they think it could prove that Michael killed himself.

Dr. Murray's lawyers were in court this AM. Among other things, they lasered in on a broken syringe that had rolled under Michael's deathbed. The defense wants a first generation fingerprint to determine who was handling it.

Defense sources tell us ... Dr. Murray insists he did not break the syringe. As TMZ first reported ... the defense believes MJ caused his own death by giving himself a massive overdose of Propofol while Murray was out of the room.

Defense sources say ... there were only two people in the room, and since Murray did not break the syringe, Michael must have handled it.

The defense is asking that the FBI deliver the first generation fingerprint.

Re: Conrad Murray : Michael Broke the Syringe

The emts said you broke a needle. You are saying you didn't. Hmm who to believe? The emts are a liar?

How embarrassing!

Everyday Murray's defense has a NEW cause of death theory.

Yesterday, I thought the missing surveillance tapes would have all of the answers and point the finger at a "mystery" murderer.

dont u just love how TMZ try to act like old news is some major breaking news that we havnt heard b4. hold on i thought the defence story was that mj drank the driprivan or that the NOI/bodyguards did it or that according to the lost cctv footage some random person came in and did it.next!

Dr. Murray: Key Witnesses Are Undermining Me!

Lawyers for some key witnesses in Dr. Conrad Murray's manslaughter trial over the death of Michael Jackson went to court today, trying to avoid giving up what could be critical evidence in the case.

Lawyers for Dr. Arnold Klein -- Jackson's longtime doc -- and AEG honcho Randy Phillips asked the judge to quash subpoenas issued by Dr. Murray, requiring them to produce information about MJ that the defense claims is relevant to his death.

Murray wants to find out exactly what drugs and treatment Klein gave MJ in the months before his death. TMZ reported Klein injected Michael with Demerol 51 in the 3 months that preceded his death.

As for Phillips, we've learned Murray's team wants to know what interactions AEG had with Michael -- in particular, AEG's expectations about Michael's rehearsal schedule and its involvement in selecting Dr. Murray as Michael's doc.

Lawyers for 5 other witnesses, including Tohme Tohme, Michael's former advisor, also tried to quash their subpoenas.

edited to add: The other witnesses that received subpoena are the 3 bodyguards of Michael. (Amir, Alvarez and Muhammad)

and its involvement in selecting Dr. Murray as Michael's doc.
shouldnt murray have the answer to that lol and thedefence should look at the list klien put in with the esate to seewhat treatments he was giving him. hold up murrya claimed he was mjs only dr for 3 years so how come he didnt know what klien was giving his paitent.! idiots

Murray wants to find out exactly what drugs and treatment Klein gave MJ in the months before his death. TMZ reported Klein injected Michael with Demerol 51 in the 3 months that preceded his death.

As for Phillips, we've learned Murray's team wants to know what interactions AEG had with Michael -- in particular, AEG's expectations about Michael's rehearsal schedule and its involvement in selecting Dr. Murray as Michael's doc.

What does any of this have to do with what Murray did to Michael on the morning of June 25th?

AEG's expectations about Michael's rehearsal schedule. What about MURRAY'S expectations about Michael's rehearsal schedule. I mean, wasn't it Murray who got in Kenny Ortega's face regarding Michael going home sick ONE DAY.

And I can answer this question: AEG's involvement with SELECTING Murray as Michael's doctor does not exist, since Murray was already Michael's doctor way before AEG came on board. Conrad Murray should be able to answer that question for his defense team.

AEG's involvement with SELECTING Murray as Michael's doctor does not exist, since Murray was already Michael's doctor way before AEG came on board. Conrad Murray should be able to answer that question for his defense team.

Yes. I believe that AEG has already stated that they had no part in hiring Murray. Murray's defense team should have known about that a long time ago, in my opinion.

Last edited:
smoke and mirrors nothing more.the judge better be strong on this

Last edited:

How embarrassing!

Everyday Murray's defense has a NEW cause of death theory.

Yesterday, I thought the missing surveillance tapes would have all of the answers and point the finger at a "mystery" murderer.

Exactly. So seriously now, which is it? We've heard a constantly revolving door of defenses for Murray. But now, it's getting ridiculous, in my opinion.

Last edited:

Exactly. So seriously now, which is it? We've heard a constantly revolving door of defenses for Murray. But now, it's getting ridiculous, in my opinion.

Can't people see that this jumping around is basically saying that Murray is solely responsible? He and his defence are clutching at straws.

Didn't the EMTs say that Murray broke the syringe when he pulled out the needle? And why didn't Murray call Dr Klein to find out what dermatological treatments he was giving Michael? I said all along why didn't Murray get past medical records from MJ's doctors?

Lol! How many stories for their defence they gonna use?

How pathetic.

Can't wait for the trial. Murray gonna be trash straight. Thanks to his own lawyers.Lol, they change every week the story of this 25 june.

kinda funny that they wanted the trial to start in a couple of weeks and flanagan kept saying they were ready. talk about going around in circles. whats next kermit the frog did it. how defence attornies can defend and openly try to get a guilty man aquited is nothing short of disgusting

Okay can someone help me here I don't get it. What in heck went down today?

seems the defence want the fingerprint tested again klien and philips want their subpeonas to be quashed. and thats it so far from what we have heard

This I haven't understood. Exactly how was the syringe broken? I mean, glass syringes aren't in use any more and have you ever tried to break a plastic syringe? Was the plunger out of the barrel? I just haven't seen any description of how it was broken.

This I haven't understood. Exactly how was the syringe broken? I mean, glass syringes aren't in use any more and have you ever tried to break a plastic syringe? Was the plunger out of the barrel? I just haven't seen any description of how it was broken.

It wasn't "broken", it was just apart: needle on the floor, syringe (barrel and plunger) on bedtable, but the investigator used the word "broken" in her inventory. She told the defence in the preliminary that "separate" should have been a more appropriate term.

Last edited:
i think they are saying the needle was removed from the syringe as soundmind said in another thread there was one syringe on the bedside table and a needle on the floor and we also have the testimony from the medics saying murry broke a syringe when trying to inject. broke the neddle off i guess. so this needle the defence are going on about is poss the one the medics testifyed about

It wasn't "broken", it was just apart: needle on the floor, syringe (barrel and plunger) on bedtable, but the investigator used the word "broken" in her inventory. She told the defence in the preliminary that she "separate" should be a more appropriate term.

so if this is the needle the defence are going on about it makes the defence claim of self injection even more supid. the tabs try to spice it up saying its broken.ie it was dropped as mj knocked himself out when infact if they are gonna claim this they are saying mj pulled the needle out left it on the floor then put the syringe on the bedside table b4 falling unconscious:doh:

elusive moonwalker;3298673 said:
and we also have the testimony from the medics saying murry broke a syringe when trying to inject. broke the neddle off i guess.

No, elusive. The paramedics said that Murray pulled the IV out and they started another to use their medicines.

We had our meica kit opene starter kid, had some medications here, dr murray took some medidines and we he used hte IV port
he in ising he pulled the IV out.

what happened ten. I started another IV.

We normally don’t trust another IV thats in plane

Before we got a better one, the fist iv was compromise.

ok thanks so there was no needle attached to the IV? i thought they said he broke the needle off in the iv so they had to start another.

The defence has no grounds. It has already been discussed in the other thread of the "status hearing...".

(I will try to summarize it...)

I really dont know what to say anymore...they have tried each and every defense. this stuff should of been finger printed before...even though they say they couldn't get an accurate print....atleast there wouldn't be any question that Murray was the one that used it last and the defense would stop trying to blame Michael. Yesterday it was the tapes..today the syringe...i wish they would give it a break.

ok thanks so there was no needle attached to the IV? i thought they said he broke the needle off in the iv so they had to start another.

There were two needles (one attached to the injection port, the other the one "separated"). Remember they were mentioned in the medical evidence.

PS: I have the feeling that TMZ has just written this to keep us busy (same topic we were discussing in the other thread of the "status...": http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=105321&page=37 )

Maybe it's kind of redundant, since it was already discussed and debunked.

There were two needles (one attached to the injection port, the other the one "separated"). Remember they were mentioned in the medical evidence.

PS: I have the feeling that TMZ has just written this to keep us busy (same topic we were discussing in the other thread of the "status...": http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=105321&page=37 )

Maybe it's kind of redundant, since it was already discussed and debunked.

ok thanks so murray actually pulled out the iv line that was in mj i know mj wouldnt have felt it but what arsehole would do that

Thank you all for the 'broken' explanation.

There's two ways for a needle to attach to a syringe: it either slips on or screws on depending on the type of syringe.

So if the needle was separate from the syringe, so what? I mean, really, so what? I fail to see how that would mean Michael could have self injected. Rather it would indicate someone pulled off or unscrewed the needle and put the syringe wherever. If someone self injects and passes out they certainly can't do that. If they 'drop' the syringe, the needle would be found with the syringe.

The paramedics said that Murray pulled the IV out and they started another to use their medicines. Was that before or after the EMTs line was placed. If the IV was a functioning and working IV and you are in the middle of a resuscitation, why on earth would you want to pull it out? The more lines, the better. Initially I thought it was pulled out first and THEN the jugular was placed. Now I'm getting confused...

Really, the defense seems to be on a fishing expedition...Smoke and mirrors, indeed!

Wellcome Elusive, anyway the paramedics said they needed a new IV...

--------------
The TMZ article doesn't make sense.
They don't know what they are saying.

To start with they say that with that separate syringe MJ self-injected and that's why he died.

False on all grounds:

1- That separate syringe was not used by the victim to inject himself, then became unconscious and then had time to remove the syringe from the injection port, take some time to unscrew the needle, dropping it on the floor and then leave the barrel and plunger on the bedside... (besides there was already the other syringe attached to the injection port).

2- The defence theory is that the victim removed the needle from the syringe so as to pour its content in the bottle of juice and drink it. BUT Michael did not die of the tenth of a miligram of propofol detected in his stomach, according to the Chief Medical Coroner, Christopher Rogers, but of higher concentration levels in the rest of the system. (Rogers provided logical medical explanations for the presence of that 0.13mg of propofol in the 70ml of gastric content in the preliminary hearing).

Back