Stripper Says Dr. Murray Wanted Sleep As MJ Died

StacyJ

Proud Member
http://www.tmz.com/2011/04/18/conra...mj-died-lapd-detectives-interview-transcript/

Stripper Says Dr. Murray Wanted Sleep As MJ Died
4/18/2011 1:00 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A stripper who received a call from Dr. Conrad Murray just hours before Michael Jackson died told LAPD detectives the doc "sounded tired and he was like I'm gonna get some sleep whatever."

The stripper, Michelle Bella, met Dr. Murray at the Spearmint Rhino gentleman's club in Las Vegas in 2008. The story of how they met is hilarious, but first the important stuff.

Bella told detectives ... on June 25, 2009, Dr. Murray left a message on her phone at about 8:30 AM. According to sources with direct knowledge of the case ... Bella told cops Murray had mentioned Michael Jackson to her before and said, "I mean his schedule was obviously, you know -- I know that he was like up all hours because of his work so when -- so when he called, you know, he sounded tired and he was like I'm gonna get some sleep whatever."

The interview is significant -- TMZ broke a story on July 27, 2009 that "Authorities believe Dr. Murray may have actually fallen asleep during the time the drug [Propofol] was administered and may have awakened to find Jackson already dead from heart failure."

Now the hilarious part. Bella told cops about the magic moment when she met Murray at Spearmint Rhino -- "He came in there with his scrubs and he was there with like a client of his." Bella, who says she was studying to be a chiropractic assistant, says, "We were just sharing some like, you know, medical knowledge and this and that and I know he was intrigued with me."

Murray must have been intensely impressed with her medical knowledge. According to the transcript, Bella says she "sat with him for about roughly like an hour and a half and he paid me $1,000."

Dr, heal thyself!

The interview is significant -- TMZ broke a story on July 27, 2009 that "Authorities believe Dr. Murray may have actually fallen asleep during the time the drug [Propofol] was administered and may have awakened to find Jackson already dead from heart failure."
doesnt really fit with the last phonecall info that we have.

doesnt really fit with the last phonecall info that we have.

I think it can fit because that could prove MJ was long dead before 12:00. Murray could've dozed off not realizing that MJ was gone and then made those calls.

what i mean is if murray fell asleep then woke up and thought "s*** i better check on mj" he would have noticed at that point. not x amount of minutes later at midday while he was in the middle of the call.there wereto many calls made on and off for him to get any real sleep time as according to the medics mj was gone for a max of one hour when we got there. its not like mj left hours b4

the comments are still incriminating though. helps to show he was tired etc. which he would be anyway if her were up every night for 6 weeks (his words)

Lets not forget the coughing the other gf said she heard

yeah true.. if MJ coughed, Murray should've been calling 911 right away because he knew something was wrong. A person isn't supposed to cough under propofol right?

I also remember the pr person for Murray, Miranda, before she got fired say that Murray had been tired himself etc.. If Murray was too damn tired or sleepy to do the job he should've told MJ he could no longer do it and he's quitting. He risked MJ's life going in there tired and sleepy and chatting on the phone. He is imcompetent all the way around.

Last edited:
we know he was tired cause he asked the pharmacy where he got the dip from to make him something that he could take to help stay awake

I think it can fit because that could prove MJ was long dead before 12:00. Murray could've dozed off not realizing that MJ was gone and then made those calls.

If MJ was long dead before 12pm wouldn't the autopsy have exposed that?

we know he was tired cause he asked the pharmacy where he got the dip from to make him something that he could take to help stay awake

I thought the ephedrine mix was for MJ myself.. I could've sworn Murray was giving him stuff for energy too

I thought the ephedrine mix was for MJ myself.. I could've sworn Murray was giving him stuff for energy too

not according to the testimony from the pharmacist.murray asked him to make something for him to take.

I looked to the documents DA filed, and it looks like this person received a text message from Murray at 8:30AM. I wonder what did it say. Plus it doesn't necessarily be about June 25th. Her testimony could show that Murray never monitored Michael.

so he sent a text message yet the tmz article implies it was a voice message.was there a phonecall aswell?

I'm sure Mike was dead before 12pm.

Murray knows that, he just try to look like he did his " best " to save Mike, but Mike was dead before 12pm.

Everyday, he woke up before 12pm, to be with his children, and this day, 25 june no ?

Murray didn't know what to do when he realiezd his mistakes. He will have time to think about his mistakes when he will go in jail, with no fake doctor job anymore when he will be release from jail.

That Murray 'doc' must've been seriously high that June 25 day. .. It's too face-slapping to even imagine a patient dying under his 'doctor's watch he claimed he didn't even have. Too face-palming, and grotesque to fathom all this. ...

I looked to the documents DA filed, and it looks like this person received a text message from Murray at 8:30AM. I wonder what did it say. Plus it doesn't necessarily be about June 25th. Her testimony could show that Murray never monitored Michael

Murray claimed MJ was awake till 10:40 am

its so hard to see the timeline precisly. i forgot it when i read this i dont know if it will fit.. :S there were so many different timelines things i cant keep up. but it could easily be that he was tired, besiseds the sleeping, a tired man makes mistakes ;)

murray sure likes throwing his money around. Why is it whenever they interview a female witness they always have to mention how much money he left her and how long each one spentt with him at a time? tha's wierd to me...well everything about murray is strange.

Michael is dead:-( Murray didn't do his job and he must pay for that!

Seriously, I think a pattern of Murray's sex life could be enlightening here. I hope prosecution brings it up. This man has a serious dependence on rotating partners.
How much and how often does he need it?
Cause that morning it sort of sounds he was on withdrawal syndrom.

YES and Dr. Murray was also going to court at the same time for non payment of child support so let us NOT forget that but then he has all of this cash to spend at a strip club. Why are people so Careless in this world? I will never know to be honest.

Money is defeating them and they wanna feel defeated by its slimy load. Anything for money. ...

This will just make him a more sympathetic figure. Its conceivable that he would be tired. I wish we had a time of death.

Wouldn't be surprised at all if Conrad was tired because he was out at some chick's house during the time that MJ was at rehearsal, and left the chick's house to get to MJ's house before MJ arrived. Didn't Conrad get to MJ's house shortly before MJ arrived? I think I remember reading somewhere that Murray can be seen on the surveillance tape arriving or something like that.

Here is another problem with Murray. He knows he works nights and has to be awake. Shouldn't he be at home getting his 8 hours before he goes on shift duty? I am also of the belief that Michael died before 10am, but I have no proof. I wonder in which room he was texting and talking on the phone. It must have been somewhere where he could not see Michael's condition--not that he was really monitoring him anyway.

Murray is a doctor.. doctors' work all shifts. If he didn't think he could do it or that he was too tired or that he had other things going on he should've never taken the job. His obligation was to watch MJ at all times especially if he was going to give him meds that could stop or harm him. Murray knows good and well he should've never given MJ anesthesia. He knows what anesthesia can do. That is why this is a homicide and not an accident. What Murray did was no accident. He intentionally gave MJ sedatives and propofol and didn't watch him. No one put a gun to Murray's head to force him to take this job

What Murray did was no accident. He intentionally gave MJ sedatives and propofol and didn't watch him. No one put a gun to Murray's head to force him to take this job

That's why the charges should actually be murder 2. I understand the prosecution can't prove malice in this, but seriously, putting someone's life DELIBERATELY at risk is a form of malice IMO. He knew it was dangerous, and he obviously didnt care. Being a doctor is an aggravating fact.

Indeed, no one put a gun to murray's head to take this job. Only greed and the fact that he craved women attention. Pathetic.

U dont need malice for murder 2.comes under gross disegard for human life.u knew what u were doing could cause death

yep.. murder 2 should've been the charge. Even if there was no malice or intent, Murray knew or should've known what he was doing was risky and could cause harm. Just reading the instructions on the vial of propofol can tell you it's dangerous and what to do and what not to do. Murray obviously didn't follow any instructions and he didn't care about MJ at all, so murder 2 should be the charge

Back