What is Michael's smartest quotes

analogue

Proud Member
Inspried by MJ's funniest quotes thread i thought it would be nice to have a thread about MJ's smartest quotes

One of mine as always been

''The beat of the moment may become outdated in a few years but the melodies will last a life time''

There are a lot.
There's are a few smart quotes in the Funny quotes :happy:
I think I'll go cut them and paste them here :p

Like these:

EBONY 1982

Ebony: Any Black ladies in your life?

Michael: "Sure, but you wouldn't take me seriously."

Ebony: Try me.

Michael: "It's Diana Ross. I love her."

Ebony: Do you mean as a "big sister?"

Michael: "No, that's not what I mean. See, I told you that you wouldn't take me seriously."

Ebony: You're not saying you'd like to marry Diana Ross, are you?

Michael: "Oh yeah, I'm saying that."

Ebony: But she's so much older than you. You mean you feel something other than close friendship for her?

Michael: "Uh huh. And what does age have to do with it? Look at it this way: how old would you be if you didn't even know how old you are?"

“Women have taken the most powerful men down to nothing because of what’s between their legs”.

Last edited:
"don't judge a person, do not pass judgement, unless you have talked to them one on one."

''If everyone who has had plastic surgery in hollywood went on vacation there wouldn't be a single person left in town''

"Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons."

"In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe."
- Michael Jackson

"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then all that happens in between can be dealt with." - MJ

One of my MOTTO's Is : "WHATEVER YOU BELIEVE, YOU BECOME" signed Michael Jackson :wub:

Michael was very intelligent. I hate it how some people look at Michael as this dumb air head who is always living in a child like fantasy world

From EBONY 2007

... I always want to do music that inspires or influences another generation. You want what you create to live, be it sculpture or painting or music. Like Michelangelo, he said, "I know the creator will go, but his work survives. That is why to escape death, I attempt to bind my soul to my work." And that's how I feel. I give my all to my work. I want it to just live.

:bow:

"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then all that happens in between can be dealt with." - MJ
This one is the smartest in my opinion^^

I like this one as well:
"Just because it's in print doesn't mean it's the gospel. "
- Michael Jackson

Last edited:
Wherever you go-in every country,or in every continent, people yearn and hunger for only one thing, to love and be loved. Love transcends international boundaries and heals the wounds of hatred, racial, prejudice, bigotry and ignorance. It is the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."

What a great thread! Michael is truly amazing:wub:

''I broke Elvis's records, i broke Beatles records. Overnight they (the media) called me a freak, they called me a homosexual, they called me a child molester, they say i tried to bleech my skin. They made everything to turn the public againts me''

''I know my race, i just look in the mirror. I know i'm black''

Last edited:
''I broke Elvis's records, i broke Beatles records. Overnight they (the media) called me a freak, they called me a homosexual, they called me a child molester, they say i tried to bleech my skin. They made everything to turn the public againts me''

''I know my face, i just look in the mirror. I know i'm black''

Just ideal quotes.

“Why not just tell people I’m an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They’ll believe anything you say, because you’re a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, “I’m an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight”, people would say, “Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He’s cracked up. You can’t believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth”.

I believe ALL men are created equal, I was taught that and will always believe it.
I just can't conceive of how a person could hate another because of skin color. I love every race on the planet earth.
Prejudice is the child of ignorance.
Naked we come into the world and naked we shall go out.
And a very good thing too, for it reminds me that I am naked under my shirt, whatever it's color.

"I love my family very much. I wish I could see them a little more often than I do. But we understand because we’re a show business family and we all work."

He was too smart:yes:

I was a veteran, before I was a teenager."

“You have to be careful because sometimes love can reverse on you. They feel they can’t get you and they’ll go to the point of plotting and planning terrible things on you or do terrible things to hurt you. That’s why it’s important to be nice, but sincerely nice.”

“There’s a reason why I was created male."

‘Oh my God, these girls.’ There’s not much charm in girls anymore, like the guy used to always pick up the phone and call the girl. She would never call the guy. She would sit there all day until the phone would ring for her. But now the girls bother you to death….You see girls today 11 years old with bags and lipstick and eyeliner and lashes as well. They feel they’re women and they’re not.”

claudiadoina;3482799 said:
He was too smart:yes:

‘Oh my God, these girls.’ There’s not much charm in girls anymore, like the guy used to always pick up the phone and call the girl. She would never call the guy. She would sit there all day until the phone would ring for her. But now the girls bother you to death….You see girls today 11 years old with bags and lipstick and eyeliner and lashes as well. They feel they’re women and they’re not.”

So true...

To give someone a piece of your heart is worth more than any wealth in the world.

"It's sad to get caught up in the past. That's why I don't put awards in my house. No gold records, no grammys. They're in storage. I don't like to be puffed up with pride, 'cause I'd feel like I don't have any more things to reach for. And that's not true." - MJ (tv guide interview 4-10)

"No one should judge what I've done with my life. Not unless they've been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." - Michael J. (1995)

I know I always knew this and people here too but...

The man is freaking smart.

Back