Forest Lawn 2013 [Valentine's Day]

Paris78

Proud Member
Donations
$240.00
tumblr_mi7u5bm8tP1qg4hbbo1_1280.jpg

Roses left for Michael Jackson at Forest Lawn for Valentine’s Day./MJJNews :)

Re: Forest Lawn 2013

Beautiful ...thank you so much for sharing. Looking at things like this keeps it so real.

Oh, that's so beautiful! Things like this is what will keep Michael's spirit happy (among other things as well, of course). Feeling the love. :heart: Thanks for sharing!

No other artist has been loved as much & still continues to be loved. I will try & post mine.

MJPic.jpg

MJPic2.jpg

MJPic3.jpg

Last edited:

MJPic3.jpg

tumblr_mi7u5bm8tP1qg4hbbo1_1280.jpg

The flowers are BEAUTIFUL. God Bless You All.
Thank you for sharing. :wub:

^^Sometimes when I order flowers for Michael, I wonder if his brothers & sisters, parents, children go and bring flowers every week. Sometimes I want to ask the sales girl if his area is empty, because I would hate him to be there with no flowers at all, especially since his family has lots of cash to keep that place filled with flowers.

I am really happy they started taking photos of the flowers, because sometimes I used to wonder if they were really placing the flowers after I called & made an order. The photos really help with accountability. When it comes to Michael it is hard to know who to trust.

Paris^^ Beautiful. I wish I could get a peek inside when they open that door & I hope the other people in there don't get jealous with all that attention Michael is getting^^.

The fans who do the cards and the art are so talented, & what a wonderful way to use their talents. I love the way everything is arranged so neatly and with care on the ground.

Wow, this is beautiful.

Thank you to everyone who has been leaving cards/flowers/drawings/messages not just on behalf of themselves but also on behalf of others who can't be there to salute Michael. I hope that in 100 years time, Michael will still be visited by so many who love him. We all know he loved us and I believe love never truly dies. :flowers:

BTW: Those drawings are amazing, whoever made them is extremely talented. I love it.

I hope to able to go back to Los Angeles someday and 'visit' Michael at the Holly Terrace. It will be difficult, but worth it :yes:

Thanks for sharing guys. MJ has the most wonderful and talented fans. The drawings, self made cards, pictures, flowers and gifts, everything is just beautiful and sweet.

I don't see anything, where's the post? :mello:

Aww that is so beautiful! :wub:
Wish i couldve contributed some how but it would take forever for my card to get there

Aww that is so beautiful! :wub:
Wish i couldve contributed some how but it would take forever for my card to get there

You can send a card there any day! I'm sure Michael would have loved it :yes:

Back