XSCAPE: Pre-order starts NOW!

Horakhty

Proud Member
10174901_738004899577668_298011539_n.jpg

PRE-ORDER:
http://smarturl.it/xscape

17 tracks + 2 videos! :wild:

It's after midnight on the east coast right now, so I'm about to pre-order a copy! I can't believe I'm breaking my 'no posthumous albums' purchasing creedo, but I'm stepping out on faith and taking a chance on this one. Hopefully it'll be done a million percent better than "Michael".

I'm on the west coast but was able to pre-order. So looking forward to this!

Two videos? OMG!! Which videos? MJ in the studio? Or a making of?

Thank you for the link. I've been searching iTunes for Xscape, but nothing turned up in the search results, so I was beginning to get a bit irritated. (I actually just searched again and I do see it now, but it's listed below the fold- certainly not where it belongs

Two videos? OMG!! Which videos? MJ in the studio? Or a making of?

I'll bet one will be a music video for whatever the lead single is, and the other is a making of featurette talking to the producers.

So is this preorder for the songs only or are we getting a physical CD?

If you buy through iTunes you are only getting the files. Not sure if you can pre-order physical copies yet. I will be ordering one of those, too, as soon as the option is available. Something about having that physical CD just feels so good :)

If you buy through iTunes you are only getting the files. Not sure if you can pre-order physical copies yet. I will be ordering one of those, too, as soon as the option is available. Something about having that physical CD just feels so good :)

Ahh... K. Got it. Thanks. And yeah, i dont do itunes very well but will be getting the physical cd and the itunes one. After all its Mike. :)

Is the lossless version available to pre-order? Can't find it anywhere

Ahh... K. Got it. Thanks. And yeah, i dont do itunes very well but will be getting the physical cd and the itunes one. After all its Mike. :)

Or you could just get the physical one and then rip it to mp3 or something. Unless you WANT to pay for the same thing twice.

I'm just gonna wait for the CD to come out. I haven't seen anything anywhere about pre-ordering the physical copy. I'll wander down to walmart tomorrow and see if they know anything.

Lol true but i wont be opening the CD :)

I certainly don't mind paying for the same thing twice. This is Michael we're talking about. I will support him and his children in any way I possibly can :)

As for me, I will definitely be opening mine. I like to look through the cover to see what's in it. I haven't purchased a physical CD in years though. Do they still make cover "booklets" anymore?

Not sure if I'll pre-order now or just pick it up when it comes out. Will definitely be getting a physical version, since I'm old school like that. :p

Come on, tracklist!

STANDARD EDITION - TRACKLIST (out of order):
"Xscape"
"Slave To The Rhythm"
"Chicago"
"Do You Know Where Your Children Are" (aka "12 O'Clock")
"A Place With No Name"
"She Was Lovin' Me"
"Blue Gangsta"
"Love Never Felt So Good"

I certainly don't mind paying for the same thing twice. This is Michael we're talking about. I will support him and his children in any way I possibly can :)

As for me, I will definitely be opening mine. I like to look through the cover to see what's in it. I haven't purchased a physical CD in years though. Do they still make cover "booklets" anymore?

iTunes includes a digital booklet when you buy albums.
And YES PEOPLE STILL PRODUCE PHYSICAL CDs AND VINYLS TO PURCHASE, BELIEVE IT OR NOT :D :D
iTunes/digital is just the immediate/popular option

STANDARD EDITION - TRACKLIST (out of order):
"Xscape"
"Slave To The Rhythm"
"Chicago"
"Do You Know Where Your Children Are" (aka "12 O'Clock")
"A Place With No Name"
"She Was Lovin' Me"
"Blue Gangsta"
"Love Never Felt So Good"

Where from?

I have pre-ordered iTunes Deluxe XSCAPE and will order both physical versions when they are available. I want to hold them in my hands and add them to my ever growing collection.

Back