XSCAPE: Pre-order starts NOW!

why is the deluxe Physical version only available for Pre order in the USA???? what the hell is this????

My guess is the home country gets first dibs on the perks, then it'll be passed along to the rest of the world, LOL! USA, baby, USA!! :wild:

What's up with Amazon UK? Why don't they have the Deluxe edition? :bored2:

Is there any info about how many pre-ordered (total)

Digital & physical...

If it's still on for pre-order next weekend, I'll get ready for me to pre-order the deleuxe version.

People are aware that if you pre-order you will first pay when they ship the album??

So even if you do not have the money now you can still pre-order - money will only be withdrawn when they send it! So no worries. :)

does anyone know if the deluxe version is going to be available on cd please?

Will the deluxe addition be available on CD in the UK? So for only the MP3 version is available for pre-order on Amazon UK.

Will the deluxe addition be available on CD in the UK? So for only the MP3 version is available for pre-order on Amazon UK.

Yeah - both editions will be available both as MP3, iTunes - but also physical in ALL countries around the world! - Also LP (vimyl!)

It's great !

Why Xscape Deluxe is not available in UK Amazon, only Xscape comes as CD:-(
XSCAPE (Deluxe) by Michael Jackson
£10.99 MP3 Download
£6.99 MP3 Download

I want, I want, I want, I want, I want my Deluxe CD:eek:

I have contacted amazon uk in regards to the deluxe. They said they'll check it​

On Amazon de the CD versions now available:wild:. So I ordered Xcape deluxe incl. MP3 rips - So Xcape should be with me on May 13th.:woohoo:

Are people pre ordering out of excitement or is there a specific reason? I planned to just pick up the deluxe version at the store when release but I want to make sure I don't miss out on anything.

I have contacted amazon uk in regards to the deluxe. They said they'll check it​

many thanks, i am confused as to why they're not selling it there yet.. i hope it will be displayed soon.. they always deliver on release day..

i sure hope so, it does confuse me as to why they haven't ordered any physical copies from Sony Music UK..

Amazon UK always seem a bit slower on the uptake than the US site - certainly with MJ products anyway.

It won't be a case of them not ordering.

Are people pre ordering out of excitement or is there a specific reason? I planned to just pick up the deluxe version at the store when release but I want to make sure I don't miss out on anything.
I do pre ordering because I want to get many copies, so I split it up. I pre-order and then buy the rest in the store on release day. I am old school and love going to the store and buy something, so I can't deny myself that treat. I also pre-order because it is exciting to get something going once the announcement comes out, and it is great to see Michael's pre-order sales numbers out there.

Back