Do you think Michael will someday co-work with Leezardo?

Topflux

Proud Member
I think that would be so cool because Leezardo looked like having lots of talents.. :lol:
Do you think that would be possible? I think it would not be without advertising Pepsi somehow but I'd like to see that.. Dance match between Michael and that creature would be hilarious? Like that kind of a match he had in Speed Demon short film.. :)

that would be pretty cool, but i dont think MJ is the one for copying - maybe he has something else up his sleeve. He always surprises us!

He probably already has worked with Lee
I heard rumours he was Lee's coreograhpher.
for the infamous Superbowl commercial (smile)

hey its MJ anything is possible.

I have grown very fond of our new friend 'Lee'. :yes: :lol:

It would be cool if Lee would just make a visit in some of his future short films.. I think that way he could still advert SoBe. It wouldn't matter if it was many years later. :)

I think that would be so cool because Leezardo looked like having lots of talents.. :lol:
Do you think that would be possible? I think it would not be without advertising Pepsi somehow but I'd like to see that.. Dance match between Michael and that creature would be hilarious? Like that kind of a match he had in Speed Demon short film.. :)
come again............ who?

an MJ and Lee the 'lizard' battle??

I got all my money on Mike!!

Who's Leezard? LOL

Yes, I'm very fond of Lee. He had me in stitches. He is one cool dude. I reckon that Michael and he aught to get their heads together. Perhaps Mike could give Lee some hints about going vegetarian and then Lee might not have such trouble with wind--poor love!

Back