Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

oh, I thought he really was talking about our beautiful earth, personifying earth, and speaking of his love for the earth. :) That's art for ya hey?
I do not think she necessarily is being called to take a place at his side, before all to see, to save the world. I remember LMP, when asked why she married MJ say, among other things, "I don't
know... I thought we were going to save the world together." Well, is that the right reason to marry Michael Jackson?
I believe God has soveignly placed a burden in MJ's heart for the world, but I believe God has many things planned for him, and who knows what turns God might have him take. But he is anointed and has a definite call, and with more anointing comes more opposition.

This woman, whoever she is, needs to be someone who is very familiar with going down on her knees before God...no, wait...on her face before God. I believe while her husband is in the foreground carrying out God's will, she will need to be in the background giving him major prayer support. She needs to be a warrior in prayer. They both need to be, together. So, I have to believe, then, that she has been trained up in this over the years by God. He's getting her ready.
I really do not think that was the ONLY reason she married him. I also don't believe it will be the only reason someone else would, or they would be more business (business?? something anyways) partners. Humanitarian partners, not husband and wife.

Now I do believe lots of his songs ask for someone to help him in that burden he has in his heart for the world, whether that is by prayer in the background or walking at his side together doing things, I don't know. Though I would imagine she already has prayed very much for him now and yet he still calls out that he can't do it alone "cry". So maybe it is more than in the background. The fans pray for him too in the background. He has lots of prayer that is needed but he is asking for someone to help him... I will find lyrics to support it later but I have stuff to do today and can't take the time to get it .. maybe someone else would be interested in taking on that "project"? lol

The rest I agree with whole heartedly.

Queen, I don't hate ya' noway!!!!!!!! I'll take a listen in a second but first, There has been a part of Michael's original work that has never fully made sense to me until now. Everybody, get out your 'DANGEROUS" booklet and re-examine the poem titled, "Planet Earth". Here's the part I'm referring too:

You are my sweetheart gentle and blue
Do you care, have you are part
in the deepest emotions of my own heart
Tender with breezes caressing and whole
alive with music, haunting my soul
Planet Earth gentle and blue
with all my heart, I love you

She was gone and he was in dispair. Michael compared her to the earth, which indicates, she was all things to him. She was his Everything.

you make some good points!!!

"Cry" ~R.Kelly

You can change the world (I can't do it by myself)
You can touch the sky (Gonna take somebody's help)
You're the chosen one (I'm gonna need some kind of sign)

This WHOLE song is so beautiful and could speak of the love he seems to be searching for in the other songs. It seems these are all he would ask of her, or maybe even just of a friend. :) I just love it. The whole song is going up. I couldn't take any part out to point one thing out.

"Will You Be There" ~Michael Jackson

Hold Me
Like The River Jordan
And I Will Then Say To Thee
You Are My Friend

Carry Me
Like You Are My Brother
Love Me Like A Mother
Will You Be There?

Weary
Tell Me Will You Hold Me
When Wrong, Will You Skold Me
When Lost Will You Find Me?

But They Told Me
A Man Should Be Faithful
And Walk When Not Able
And Fight Till The End
But I'm Only Human

Everyone's Taking Control Of Me
Seems That The World's
Got A Role For Me
I'm So Confused
Will You Show To Me
You'll Be There For Me
And Care Enough To Bear Me

(Hold Me)
(Lay Your Head Lowly)
(Softly Then Boldly)
(Carry Me There)

(Lead Me)
(Love Me And Feed Me)
(Kiss Me And Free Me)
(I Will Feel Blessed)

(Carry)
(Carry Me Boldly)
(Lift Me Up Slowly)
(Carry Me There)

(Save Me)
(Heal Me And Bathe Me)
(Softly You Say To Me)
(I Will Be There)

(Lift Me)
(Lift Me Up Slowly)
(Carry Me Boldly)
(Show Me You Care)

(Hold Me)
(Lay Your Head Lowly)
(Softly Then Boldly)
(Carry Me There)

(Need Me)
(Love Me And Feed Me)
(Kiss Me And Free Me)
(I Will Feel Blessed)

[Spoken]
In Our Darkest Hour
In My Deepest Despair
Will You Still Care?
Will You Be There?
In My Trials
And My Tribulations
Through Our Doubts
And Frustrations
In My Violence
In My Turbulence
Through My Fear
And My Confessions
In My Anguish And My Pain
Through My Joy And My Sorrow
In The Promise Of Another Tomorrow
I'll Never Let You Part
For You're Always In My Heart.

well now I forget what I was going to say about any of this.. Got doing other stuff but I'll post it anyways.

Ah, my fave thread to read and dream is back! :lol: It's like one of those "romantic novels" you can't put down once you start to read...very "addictive". :lol:

Like I said in "this" thread when it "first came out" (gosh, I really talk like this would be a great book I'm reading, huh!! :lmao: :lmao:)...I'm not so sure how accurate all the "theories" are and some may seem a bit "far-fetched" since Michael didn't even write all the songs mentioned...but then on the other hand...it's all so romantic and fun and entertaining, it's like "ah the hell with reality...go ahead and dream a little". :lol: I mean, even though I'm a fan of Michael's and have never met him and all that, I've still always seen him as "just a person" with faults and all and have tried not to make him into some "dream character" in my mind....So in this thread that's kind of how he is portrayed...so it's a bit like "Hmmm...I don't know about that..." and it's a bit like "should we really be talking about him and his "love life" like this....BUT....as I said...it's a fun thread and it's not hurting anyone and makes a great "reverie" ...so why not! :lol:

So...having said that....:lol:

All I can say is...Wow! If the theories you guys have found were true...that would be sooooo romantic! :wub: That would really make a true modern day fairytale, huh! (And you heard it here first! :lmao:)

Keep the theories coming, I love reading them! :) I'm not much of a "theory-maker" myself, but I love reading what you guys can come up with! :)

Ape, thanks for posting the "Will You Be There" lyrics. I love that song. And especially the lyrics. I've always thought the part where MJ is talking in the end is like a "vow"...Like you mentioned, something he's asking for from a friend or girlfriend/wife. You know, hoping that person will always be there for him...no matter what. I love that part because I think ultimately that's what we all want. Someone to be there for us no matter what...someone who won't judge you or betray you or leave you when you need them...

In Our Darkest Hour
In My Deepest Despair
Will You Still Care?
Will You Be There?
In My Trials
And My Tribulations
Through Our Doubts
And Frustrations
In My Violence
In My Turbulence
Through My Fear
And My Confessions
In My Anguish And My Pain
Through My Joy And My Sorrow
In The Promise Of Another Tomorrow
I'll Never Let You Part
For You're Always In My Heart.

A little off topic...When I listen to that song now, after the trial, it "kills me inside" every single time because I still can't get over me not being in Santa Maria during the trial. :boohoo: I mean, MJ doesn't even know me, but it just feels like I SHOULD have been there as a fan because that was when he probably needed the support from his fans the most. And I wasn't (physically) there. :boohoo: I mean, I couldn't go...but still, it just kills me inside...:boohoo: Anyone else feel like that?

ANYWAYS...!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Sorry about that! :lol: Back to the topic!! "Does Michael's mystery lady know about Michael's love for her....Is Michael going to find her....find out....on the next episode of....'Someone In The Dark'...." :kickass: :lmao: :lmao:

He loves the beauty of God's work. He loves and trust God very much as well. He prays to Him often. Praying is often mentioned in his songs. If God sends someone to him, he will be able to tell.

In "Someone Put Your Hand Out" he said, "The truth is that I'm longing for love that's so divine. I've searched this whole world wishing she'll be there time after time." If he wants love that is divine, then he definitely wants God to be involved.

There are three things that make up a person. It is the mind, body and soul. If you are going to love someone completely, then it will mean not only loving them physically, but also loving them mentally and spiritually. If you are not doing this, then you are not reaching the entire person and vice versa.

I think incomplete love is the very type of love that he's growing tried of. He's a very spiritual person, so that type of love...meaning physical love only...is not going to be fulfilling for him. There's no way that it can be. He needs all three.

The promise of another tomorrow is actually taking place right now. That's why he's so happy. His life has mellowed out a lot.
:yes:

When was the last time everyone saw him look or sound this happy? It's been a very long time.

Last edited:
Yes,it seems that he is indeed happy :) :yes:

Last edited:
Also, I'm not saying that he's been turning down the physical love. You can listen to "Heartbreaker" on the "Invincible" CD and tell that he doesn't always turn it down. He knows about all that stuff. He ain't no rookie. It's just that with him being a deep thinker like he is...someone that thinks on a very large scale and is very spiritual too, he's going to need more than physical love. Physical love alone was not going to get him through '03-'05.

If anything that I've posted on page one of this thread is far-fetched, then the part MJ is singing in "Hold My Hand" would not have fallen in place with what I've said.

Furthermore, when he's in love it always shows in his voice while he is singing. :yes:

Last edited:
Did you guys ever notice that in the past (bad and dangerous era..) when he was signed autograph he used to write under his name 1998 and something like a arrow ....
And it seems like he knew her since that date !!:ph34r:
That must means something for sure!! What means that 1998????
This tread is very special....
And if the girl concerned was reading this tread im sure she would feel chock that we came to that conclusion , that we are genious and that she would feel help and support trough all this ....;D:D

^^wow that can mean something possibly!!good point..wooooo this thread is great :)

"Does Michael's mystery lady know about Michael's love for her....Is Michael going to find her....find out....on the next episode of....'Someone In The Dark'...." :kickass: :lmao: :lmao:
summer, this always cracks me up!
:lol: :lol:

oliver2.jpg

Huh? I'm not sure what the picture means. Wanna help me out?

Last edited:
lol.. I was waiting to see if I had to explain. It is Oliver from Oliver Twist where he is saying .... "Please sir, I want some more." cause I wanted more...lol :blush:

Ohhhhh. That threw me off!
:lol:

Okay. Another thing I've been thinking about is what MJ was doing in the SUV on his way to the courthouse on verdict day. Jermaine said MJ had his Bible in his hands and kept saying, "Why? Why? Why?" over and over.

I'm sure we all know he was most likely asking God why. He wanted to know why he had to go through that day. Well, now that everything is over, he can now see that God had him go through that to restore his life.

Now, he's asking his lady friend what they're waiting for? And from the way things have been going...which is very well...I think God wanted MJ to spend some time with Him first.

Last edited:
Keeping ya on your toes ;)
.I think God wanted MJ to spend some time with Him first.
:wub: what a beautiful thought. :) Also we are looking at just one side of this. There are two sides to this possible living love story. Who knows what she was going through during this time. Maybe she had her own trails to go through as well...and some God growing and embracing and renewing time too.

Now I thought I could mention something I saw, not sure if it is relevant or not. Tyffany said that he would sign with 1998? and I think you said Beautiful Girl was started in 1998 so I wonder if there is significance there or not. Probably not actually. nvm..

Last edited:
Not sure about 1998, but if he was writing it I guess it was important to him and he wanted people to remember that year. Looks like he succeeded. lol

Back to spending time with God first...

When God has brought you through a very tough time in your life, it's important to spend some time with Him afterwards. He doesn't bring you through hardship and then immediately leave you on your own. He will also help you get things back on track and rolling again, and this is what I see him doing with MJ.

God is very loving and very thorough.

Meanwhile, Mike's tryin' to get that chick. It's like he's saying, "Hey! I haven't forgotten. You are still on my mind." LOL

God will let him know when.

Last edited:
That's what I love about this place. I feel like it's my nice intimate church community. I am learning lots from everyone.
I just love how you explain that. Makes perfect sense and is so loving and warm. Makes you want to give God a nice big hug. Thank you God for taking care of him.

OH! I almost forgot I wanted to say this.
All this mentions that Michael was praying to God asking to bring him a friend. Do you think (if this is what happened) that she must have been asking the same? (not asking for Michael Jackson, but asking for a true and real friend, someone she could trust and love and who would be there forever for her, and her for him, and be the love that she needed?) Do you think God looked and said oh, here are two who could be the answer to each others prayers, or would this have been the plan from before either of them were born or even conceived?

(guess I am wondering how you think God does it)

Most women ask for that. But it's not hard to see how much of a role God played in everything. Many, many things in MJ's life are being restored and placed back in order. Many things are being renewed.

MJ's not your average Joe. He's touched the world. Only God can tell someone how to touch him without causing him to pull away. It hasn't been easy for him to trust people. He's been let down so many times. It's like everywhere he turned someone was out to hurt him. I'm glad that stuff is now starting to come to an end. It went on too long and it was unnecessary.

Thank God love heals broken hearts.

Last edited:
I just came from the prayer thread and felt a need to bring some of that over :) it helps that you have already.

Dear Father in heaven,
Thank you for bringing these two people together. Please keep their hearts pure and their love strong for each other and for that love that they share to bless all who see it or feel it or hear of it. Dear God please remove any obstacles from their way of being together in the way you want them to be. Thank you for your direction and your hand in all of this. Only you could have brought two people together in the way that you had in your perfect timing. Thank you that you brought her to him in time, and that you helped her to be there for him when he needed it most in the way that he needed it most. That you that they recognized their love for each other and that it is divine. That you brought them together. Because it was you, they know it will last forever. Thank you for sharing this beautiful love story with your children, and admirers of Mr. Jackson. Thank you that you have given us all a desire to see Michael happy and you have placed caring in our hearts for them to be happy together. May their union bless all who see and recognize that true, deep, never-ending, unconditional love that they have for each other and may you continue to bless them and their family, forever.

Amen :)

I just came from the prayer thread and felt a need to bring some of that over :) it helps that you have already.

Dear Father in heaven,
Thank you for bringing these two people together. Please keep their hearts pure and their love strong for each other and for that love that they share to bless all who see it or feel it or hear of it. Dear God please remove any obstacles from their way of being together in the way you want them to be. Thank you for your direction and your hand in all of this. Only you could have brought two people together in the way that you had in your perfect timing. Thank you that you brought her to him in time, and that you helped her to be there for him when he needed it most in the way that he needed it most. That you that they recognized their love for each other and that it is divine. That you brought them together. Because it was you, they know it will last forever. Thank you for sharing this beautiful love story with your children, and admirers of Mr. Jackson. Thank you that you have given us all a desire to see Michael happy and you have placed caring in our hearts for them to be happy together. May their union bless all who see and recognize that true, deep, never-ending, unconditional love that they have for each other and may you continue to bless them and their family, forever.

That was very beautiful, Ape! :) Thanks! And Amen!! :yes:

Dear Father in heaven,

:cry: WOW!!! What a beautiful prayer! I'm in tears! This thread is a very special blessing to all MJ fans who truly wishes him happiness not only in his career but, in everlasting love!!!

Last edited:
Layer upon layer of beautiful posts and prayer
love this thread
rates it too .

^^ how do you rate this thread??The thread def. needs to get a rate!!:)

Back