Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

I've decided to remove what I had posted because it may be a bit too much for some, plus it changes the spirit of the thread.
well... of course I am curious about what it was. lol... That's me, can't miss a thing.

well... of course I am curious about what it was. lol... That's me, can't miss a thing.
Oh. Hahahahahehehehe

Welllll, when I provided my first answer about the earth, it was one that wasn't pertaining to MJ's poem.

I was basically saying the earth is alive and it responds to negative energy. Especially anger. I've notice that natural disasters increase during time of war. Then, I decided not to keep that post because this thread is about love and Mr. Mike.

This thread is a dedication to his beautiful and loving ways.
:yes:

Last edited:
~ I felt what your were expressing about without trafic, people ,airplanes and all the other noisey distraction's you can hear the sound of earth ...It's a peaceful and content sound ...
when I saw your post I thought yes ,I pay attention to that too ! ,I get It !!
But If ''blush'' I'm way off base AllforMJ please tell me ,I promise I can take It...
And please forgive me for going off topic ...

~ I felt what your were expressing about without trafic, people ,airplanes and all the other noisey distraction's you can hear the sound of earth ...It's a peaceful and content sound ...
when I saw your post I thought yes ,I pay attention to that too ! ,I get It !!
But If ''blush'' I'm way off base AllforMJ please tell me ,I promise I can take It...
And please forgive me for going off topic ...
That's exxxxxxactly what I'm saying. Yep!!

Sometimes, you have to step away and listen to the sound of the earth. The best way to relieve stress is going around things that are not man made.

Last edited:
Oh! Interesting thoughts. I would like to hear more of your thoughts on that. There is a thread pertaining to that.
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52641

I also wanted to share a friends thoughts on Speechless with everyone. They don't post much.

I think "Speechless" could be about a desired love that could make him feel as on "hollowed ground", or when he says "Though nothing's real, but all is possible, if God is on my side"..I think the song does mean more than him being touched by the wonder of watching two innocent children playing; it may have to do with then, but while he was watching them, that was real..Except for he was also praying something else could come true, something that could leave him speechless, just like watching 2 kids playing, thus equating it with innocence, too, with divinity...But the song is not about death, but about the most magical form of life possible, how can it be? it is about a love taking him to Heaven, but not by means of him feeling as though he loses his life..

There was a mention in the thread about Michael being close to tears when those from the Killer Thriller party in 2002 apparently put the song "Speechless" in the background, while he made the anti Sony speech, but I couldn't hear the song, nor see his reaction to it...But it plays an important part for him, as he listed it in more than one interview as one of his favorites, among "You Are My Life" (about his children), and "Unbreakable" (about his resilience)...3 songs that cover all areas: his own person, his family, and a desired loved..

But again, I disagree with something...When he sings "Helpless and hopeless, that's how I feel inside", he utters the words and sings them so sweetly and graciously, being somehow thankful to be in that abandonment..Whatever he sees in his imagination or in his dreams is shown to him by God, thus he feels lifted from the troubled Earth and feels overpowered by such divine grace..It is the wonderment of love that is defeating him, his escapism..I hear no complaint in his voice, but yearning and beauty and determination, when he 'winces' to add: "I'd go anywhere, and do anything just to touch your face"..That has nothing to do with some suicidal attempts or that type of death..It is clear as day..Songs like "Don't Walk Away" is very sad, and he feels defeated by loneliness there..But as long as God is on his side, making his dreams come true for him, even when dreaming, he is the happiest..

In the song "One More Chance", he actually sounds..extremely sad; in fact, he was probably foreseeing more tests awaiting him, like the trial...He sounds not like himself at all, actually, like he is about to burst into tears...:sad: He was very much yearning for love and help there, in an urgent way...

I enjoyed reading my friends interpretations and asked if I could share them with you and they said that was fine.

:wub: Thank you so much and I totally agree with you...nature/earth speak Beautiful things to us ,but we have to stop and learn how to pay attention ...

Please note, what I had said about the line with the words "hallowed ground" in it, it in no way meant the taking of ones life. I meant it this way....

You've heard of the phrase "being treated like you're not alive?" That's what I meant. That's what many haters were doing to him. I think he had to spend a whole lot of time looking inwards in order to remain strong. But what would make a man even stronger is a companion. One that looks for your weak areas and strenghthen you in those areas...fortify what's already in you.

Last edited:
You know what? I think we are in for some really lovely love songs. Have you noticed that the tone of the love songs he's been working on and releasing lately are getting softer and softer?

If he sings anything like "Liberian Girl" or "Lady In My Life" I am going to melt! :wub:

Last edited:
That's exxxxxxactly what I'm saying. Yep!!

Sometimes, you have to step away and listen to the sound of the earth. The best way to relieve stress is going around things that are not man made.

That is SO TRUE!!! I actually just thought of that about a week or two ago. When you live in the city it's hard to "get away" from the traffic and concrete and all the "busy city life"....And then one day recently...I was walking in the park and it was really quiet and all I could hear was the sound the sand made underneath my shoes and it reminded me of my childhood and walking on sand and stuff barefoot and it was so relaxing...made me wanna take my shoes off to FEEL the sand on my feet again too. Can't wait until my summer vacation when I can go to our summer cabin again and can walk around barefoot and sit by the lake and listen and watch the waves. :kickass: So relaxing! :)

Oh! Interesting thoughts. I would like to hear more of your thoughts on that. There is a thread pertaining to that.
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52641

I also wanted to share a friends thoughts on Speechless with everyone. They don't post much.

I enjoyed reading my friends interpretations and asked if I could share them with you and they said that was fine.

Nice thoughts again, Ape! :) Thanks! :)
:wub: Thank you so much and I totally agree with you...nature/earth speak Beautiful things to us ,but we have to stop and learn how to pay attention ...

True. :) Have you ever layed on the beach on the sand at night...just watching the stars and listening to the waves with a friend? If you haven't....DO IT, if you only can! It is AMAZING. It made us wanna spend the whole night out there...we could have just fallen asleep there. We didn't even talk....we were just laying there...watching the stars in silence....it was almost "spiritual" in a way!! When you see the dark sky and the stars twinkling in a distance and then all you can hear is the sound of the ocean in the background....It's like meditation. SO calming and relaxing. I can only recommend! Wish I could do it again!!! :yes:

Anyways...!! :lol:

True. :) Have you ever layed on the beach on the sand at night...just watching the stars and listening to the waves with a friend? If you haven't....DO IT, if you only can! It is AMAZING. It made us wanna spend the whole night out there...we could have just fallen asleep there. We didn't even talk....we were just laying there...watching the stars in silence....it was almost "spiritual" in a way!! When you see the dark sky and the stars twinkling in a distance and then all you can hear is the sound of the ocean in the background....It's like meditation. SO calming and relaxing. I can only recommend! Wish I could do it again!!! :yes:

Anyways...!! :lol:
It's relaxing just reading about it. Actually doing it must have been rrrrreally nice.

It seems like MJ spends a lot of time looking at the night sky. Remember the Christmas card he had put on his web site for the fans during the trial. He was standing in the dark looking at the stars. The stars on the card were twinkling. That was very sweet of him to give us a Christmas card. It was very nice.

Last edited:
You know what? I think we are in for some really lovely love songs. Have you noticed that the tone of the love songs he's been working on and releasing lately are getting softer and softer?

If he sings anything like "Liberian Girl" or "Lady In My Life" I am going to melt! :wub:

Ah gosh, a song like Lady In My Life would just absolutely "KILL" me...(in a good way! :lol:). Can you IMAGINE a song like that?!! :wild: :stretcher: .Even the way he SINGS it....AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! :wub: Imagine if he would perform that song on STAGE...LIVE!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww God!!! :stretcher: I think I'd just faint!! :stretcher: :lol:

There’ll be no darkness tonight
Lady, our love will shine
(Lighting the light)
Just put your trust in my heart
And meet me in paradise
(Now is the time)
Girl, you’re every wonder in this world to me
A treasure time won’t steal way

So listen to my heart
Lay your body close to mine
Let me fill you with my dreams
I can make you feel all right
And, baby, through the years
Gonna love you more each day
So I promise you tonight
That you’ll always be the lady in my life

Lay back in my tenderness
Let’s make this a night we won’t forget
Girl, I need your sweet caress
Reach out to a fantasy
Two hearts in the beat of ecstasy
Come to me, girl

And I will keep you warm
Through the shadows of the night
Let me touch you with my love
I can make you feel so right
And, baby, through the years
Even when we’re old and gray
I will love you more each day
’Cause you will always be the lady in my life

Stay with me
I want you to stay with me
I need you by my side
Don’t you go nowhere
(Ooh, girl, let me keep you warm)
Let me keep you warm
(You are the lady in my life)
My lady
(Fill you with the sweetest love)
Sweetest love
(Always the lady in my life)
I wanna touch you, babe
(Lay back in my tenderness)
(Rock me with your sweet caress)
You’re my lady and I love you, girl
Don’t you go nowhere
I love you, I love you
I need you, I want you, babe
Stay with me
Don’t you go nowhere
And I love you, babe

Oh, babe
Don’t you go nowhere
You’re my lady
All through the night

I wanna keep you warm
In my life, now
Let me fill you, babe
All over, all over, all over
Lay back with me
Let me touch you, girl
Lay back with me
All over, all over, all over
All over, all over, all over, all over, babe
You’re my lady
You’re my lady, babe
Hee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYoYj3yK3Kw&feature=related

:stretcher: :stretcher: :stretcher:

It's relaxing just reading about it. Actually doing it must have been rrrrreally nice.

It seems like MJ spends a lot of time looking at the night sky. Remember the Christmas card he had put on his web site for the fans during the trial. He was standing in the dark looking at the stars. The stars on the card were twinkling. That was very sweet of him to give us a Christmas card. It was very nice.

IT WAS!!!!!!!!!!! Very nice! Like I said...wish I could do it again. I LOVE the ocean...

And about the Christmas card....can't say I remember a card like that...:scratch:When was that? Do you have a picture of it by any chance? I must have missed that one...:scratch:

ahhhh That video :woohoo: :D :D :D
:lol: I know...! :lol: Except when you keep watching it, all the different women he's not with anymore kind of "kill the mood"...:lol: I mean, the song is about a "lady in my life"...so it should be footage of ONE girl...preferably someone who is with him still! :lol: Grace? ;D :lol:

IT WAS!!!!!!!!!!! Very nice! Like I said...wish I could do it again. I LOVE the ocean...

And about the Christmas card....can't say I remember a card like that...:scratch:When was that? Do you have a picture of it by any chance? I must have missed that one...:scratch:
Oh wow! You missed his online Christmas card?! It was really sweet. He had us click on it to turn the pages. I think he did this in December '04 shortly after releasing the "Ultimate Collection" box set.

Oh wow! You missed his online Christmas card?! It was really sweet. He had us click on it to turn the pages. I think he did this in December '04 shortly after releasing the "Ultimate Collection" box set.

WHERE WAS I?????!!!!!!!!!! :mello: :lol: I can't remember that....:( Then again...my dad had just recently died, I had just graduated and I had just started working...and then there was all that sad, stressful stuff with Michael...so there was just SO MUCH going on that a lot from 2003-2005 is sort of a "blur" to me anyways...I'd rather skip those years if I could. The card sounds really awesome and sweet though...Does anyone still have it? I'd love to see it! :)

Last edited:
WHERE WAS I?????!!!!!!!!!! :mello: :lol: I can't remember that....:( Then again...my dad had just recently died, I had just graduated and I had just started working...and then there was all that sad, stressful stuff with Michael...so there was just SO MUCH going on that a lot from 2003-2005 is sort of a "blur" to me anyways...I'd rather skip those years if I could. The card sounds really awesome and sweet though...Does anyone still have it? I'd love to see it! :)
Wow! You are a very strong person, summer! Very strong! I'm sure you miss your Dad. You really endured a lot during those years and you are just as cheerful as you can be.
:flowers:

Yes, the card was really nice. :yes: I'll go look and see if I at least kept a screen shot so I can post the words. brb

:lmao:.........thats so true!!!:p

p.s.- sorry about your dad Summer!!

Diana gets to have all the fun. Not fair. *pouts* :lol: :lol:

And thanks MJbabe. *hugs* It's okay now though...I miss my dad terribly and still cry often when something reminds me of him, but it feels "he's around". Weird thing is...he was always singing this one song that was his favorite...and it mentions a bird. And my dad died at 5:10 a.m....and now every morning...around that time...I have birds outside my window...So when ever I heard the birds, it makes me smile because in a way it feels like my dad is thinking of me and the birds are his way of "saying it". It could be just a coincidence too that the birds are there...but I like to think it's my dad thinking of me. :)

Wow! You are a very strong person, summer! Very strong! I'm sure you miss your Dad. You really endured a lot during those years and you are just as cheerful as you can be.
:flowers:

Yes, the card was really nice. :yes: I'll go look and see if I at least kept a screen shot so I can post the words. brb

Thanks AllForMJ. Actually I don't think I'm that strong at all. I think MICHAEL is strong. AMAZINGLY STRONG! That's one of the qualities about him that I admire so much! I don't know HOW he does it. I mean, imagien the HELL he has been put through....and he still has remained kind, sweet and caring. It's just absolutely amazing and I can't help but to really admire him for that.

What comes to the cheerfulness...I guess I have just always been a "clown". I just love to laugh and joke around. I guess that's just "my nature". My dad was the same way. I just could NOT be mad at him for a long time because he just always made me laugh. You know, I'd be pouting and I wouldn't be talking to him and he'd walk by and do something really funny or say something funny (You know..."Ooooh....she's not talking to me...we are not talking today aren't we.."....something like that...you know, totally make fun of the situation)...and if that didn't work...he'd come stand right in front of me and "imitate" me pouting and that did it every time.... I'd just CRACK UP. :lol: :lol: And my dad was the most POSITIVE person you could find. Even when he had cancer and I was asking him if he's worried or how he feels, he was like "Look summer, there's a BEAUTIFUL weather outside...the sun is shining...I am gonna go outside, have a walk and enjoy myself...and what is tomorrow...is tomorrow. I'm not gonna worry about tomorrow today. See, if I start worrying about everything that couldhappen tomorrow, I might as well lock myself in a little dark room and walk in circles and just drive myself crazy." And I was like "You know what dad....you're so right.". He was SUCH a strong and postive person. And FUNNY...oh my god, the jokes we made about his scars and the cancer and teh whole thing!! Other people woudl be worried about losing their hair...when my dad heard he can have a wig for free after chemotherapy he thought that was just HILARIOUS!! He was like "I'll get long hair...like some biker dude...and tehn I'll get some tattoos too!!...Or maybe I could get fake chest hair instead (since he hardly had any....or at leats you couldn't see because he had blonde hair)." He was just a funny guy. :lol:

Anyways...got a little off topic there again. Sorry!! (Gosh..I can babble on like no other...:doh: :lol:)

And it woudl be great if you could find even just screen shots! :)

Last edited:
Diana gets to have all the fun. Not fair. *pouts* :lol: :lol:

And thanks MJbabe. *hugs* It's okay now though...I miss my dad terribly and still cry often when something reminds me of him, but it feels "he's around". Weird thing is...he was always singing this one song that was his favorite...and it mentions a bird. And my dad died at 5:10 a.m....and now every morning...around that time...I have birds outside my window...So when ever I heard the birds, it makes me smile because in a way it feels like my dad is thinking of me and the birds are his way of "saying it". It could be just a coincidence too that the birds are there...but I like to think it's my dad thinking of me. :)

I know, why should Diana be the only one to have fun??haha j/k She is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!she can have all the fun she wants!:) :D

awww Summer, I also truely agree with ya that these birds that chirp are a sign of your father..he is watching over you!!:flowers: to you!!

Last edited:
Sorry AllforMJ, I hadn't read it through yet when I posted. Thank you for clarifying how you meant.

He is sooo beautiful a person, just look at him there :wub: awwwww man. They both are so sweet. He just adores her and she adores him, you can see. I love that she went and sat on his lap there and sang him that part, specially. I hope he does still call her when he needs a friend to talk with. I see she is and was very important in his life. I hope they do still share a friendship.

WoW you guys filled this up. I got lots of catching up to do. Every time I would pop into this thread to read something would happen and Id have to go.

Edit: Summer I love that story about your father and the birds. It is sad, but also heartwarming to know that you feel him in that special way. I sometimes notice little things through wildlife like that.. mostly birds actually. They are Gods creatures so why not have them as a way to send you a special message like that?

Last edited:
^^:yes: Diana and Michael have respcet for each other and remain imporatant to one another :) :D :kickass:

Yeah, it's OBVIOUS Michael completely adores Diana...I hope he can someday find someone he can love and adore just as much. :) He deserves it. :yes:

He sure does Adore Diana awwww. And heck yes Michael very much deserves it to find someone to love and to love him back!!!!It was soooo cute how MJ looked after Diana got off of his lap. lol he was all covering is mouth with a shy look on his face..he liked that. heheh!!

Last edited:
Heck yes Michael very much deserves it!!!!It was soooo cute how MJ looked after Diana got off of his lap. lol he was all covering is mouth heheh!!

I KNOW!! :lol: He looks just absolutely adorable because you can practically SEE the "hearts" floating in the air around his head! :lol: You should see the end of it though when MJ is literally DRAWN to Diana....like, everyone else is standing up in the first row in front of their seats...and Michael is like almost on STAGE because he just can't keep away from Diana! :lol: It is SO CUTE!!! :wub: And then in the end Michael DOES go on stage and hugs Diana and then just stands next to her and holds her hand and can't keep his eyes off of her. Like I said...I wish I was Diana! :lol:

Back