KOP UK Edition - Photo Exclusives

wes

Proud Member
I got this on friday, haven't had the chance to upload photos until now.

Take a look:
Project1.jpg

Project2.jpg

Project3.jpg

Project4.jpg

Project5.jpg

Project6.jpg

Project7.jpg

Looks like a cheap collage anyone could have made in MS Paint in about two minutes.

wow,,, your track list looks even more ordinary than ours.... wish they affiliated with a fanclub in each country to make sure the tracklist didn't look like every other Greatest hits set.... I don't mind the cover art actually, looks funky, fresh and celebratory.

The track list proves it was selected by the public and not the true fans. Every one of us and spoke of how we chose tracks that are not normally on greatest hits albums and they are practally no tracks that have not already appered on a greatest hits.

am i the only one that think its soooo funky ! i really pushed all my work mates to buy this and they did lol, they all seem to love it and they see it as MJ finally being brought up and into the 21st century , even if it is a compilation, i love it !

And oh yeah , what does it say on the yellow writing ?

Last edited:
Well I aint buyin it... i have the same songs in so many diff versions of greatest hits! Its good for the non-fans that just like MJ, that is if they would bother to buy..

Last edited:
Well I aint buyin it... i have the same songs in so many diff versions of greatest hits! Its good for the non-fans that just like MJ, that is if they would bother to buy..

Hang on a minute........ in another thread about the Polish version you wrote this "Does anyone know when its going to be released? And the track listing? Coz I cant read polish.. Im trying to get one of my friends to get it for me from there..."

and you dont even know the tracklist, even though we all know that all the songs are all already available on other albums???????

Hang on a minute........ in another thread about the Polish version you wrote this "Does anyone know when its going to be released? And the track listing? Coz I cant read polish.. Im trying to get one of my friends to get it for me from there..."

and you dont even know the tracklist, even though we all know that all the songs are all already available on other albums???????

Dude there are some versions that have previously unreleased material like the Japanese, Australian and Dutch versions!!
The UK version does not have ANY new/unreleased material!! So I aint buying it! Coz I got all those songs in so many diff versions!
So if the polish version also had unreleased stuff I can ask my friend to get it... duh...
So u get the point? Yeh? Then Dance!

I like the album cover! however thats about it! I doubt the tracklisting is the one that the fans choose!! where's Who Is It BTW?

Yeah i've seen this in the stores, am going to wait for the 3 disc UK version on 22nd Sep, has this disc and another one of hits and a third of a few b-sides rare and remixes! Sounds great so i'm going for that edition. It has 'Can't get outta the rain' on it'! But sadly no got the hots=(

^ thats so cool! :flowers:

It looks kinda..tacky :blink: I think I won't buy it..but when I see it in the store I end up buying it anyway:scratch:

I have just been looking at the cd in my local morrissons grocery store as they are selling it for 6.99, i didn't buy it as i am waiting for the 3 disc edition!!

There is a lot of text in the booklet with reference to how great mike is but the bit that really made my day was reading the bit that said - mike is working on his next album - , so this has made it 100% certain we are gettin a new album!! Woohoo!!

Woops i've forgot to buy it :mello:

I will though :unsure: :lol: nah I will :p

Back