Michael Jackson - screwed and chopped

haha, i'll go lookout for some or maybe make my own LOL

BJ one is cool, but i think i'd prefer to hear a less worthy tune to be violated like that o_o

just finished checking it out.. had some decent mixes

PYT

WBSS

But did you know that I would be disgusted, ashamed and insulted? :huh:

no you didn't :(

If you really loved me, you wouldn't put me through such pain :cry:

:rofl:

I've never understood screwed music. It sounds like a broke 8-track to me. :laugh: I know people who enjoy it though.

wth.....did i walk into.

They dont care about Us and Off the wall are really ridiculous.
i did enjoyed laughing though.

actually human nature and pyt did not sound so bad,lmao i mean i could see these slow versions on my local jazz station that doesn't play any jazz sometimes...but slow remakes that sound like this. haha

Eh...I don't care too much for these screwed and chopped things. I liked the Billie Jean one though. I do like hearing different remixes of the songs. I came across one that combined a bunch of his songs in one. It was really cool.

I've never understood screwed music. It sounds like a broke 8-track to me. :laugh: I know people who enjoy it though.

I'm from Houston (Screwston) where chopped and screwed originated and it's a form of "respect" so to say. I never was a big fan...but on the 25th the big rap station on the radio had DJ Watts on that did all the chopped and screwed music. They also played the original songs, but like I said, it's just a form of respect to be chopped and screwed.

Last edited:
I'm from Houston (Screwston) where chopped and screwed originated and it's a form of "respect" so to say. I never was a big fan...but on the 25th the big rap station on the radio had DJ Watts on that did all the chopped and screwed music. They also played the original songs, but like I said, it's just a form of respect to be chopped and screwed.
I thought it was designed to listen to while drinking cough syrup, lol.

I thought it was designed to listen to while drinking cough syrup, lol.

Haha no that was always a rumor, DJ Screw said it before that he was just messing around and came up with it and he wasn't drong syrup.

Back