MJ phone players from High School Musical 3

smooth.criminal1987

Proud Member
Passing through Madrid for the premiere of "High School Musical 3" in Spain (exit scheduled for 24 October 2008), actors Zac Efron and Corbin Bleu revealed they could have Michael Jackson to the phone via director Kenny Ortega. The latter has in fact worked with the King of Pop on his Dangerous and HIStory tour and it seems that the two men have remained in contact: in February 2007, the journalist Robin Leach announced on his blog that Michael Jackson, Kenny Ortega and Simon Fuller had dinner together several times at Wing Lei restaurant in Las Vegas.

During the dinner, Ortega said: "We are talking business and looking at all possibilities. There are many things to do and we are considering several scenarios. We seek the best - that would have a more meaningful and speak to any the world. "

During his conversation with actors from High School Musical 3, Michael Jackson has given that he had appreciated the film (which he therefore saw the first since it comes out that late October in cinemas American). Zac Efron and Corbin Bleu said that for them, this interview was a "dream come true."
source : LaRazon.es
michaeljacksoneurope.com
sjhu01z3.jpg

lol.

Too bad he didnt phone them just to say "High School Musical is crap. Shame on you!"

Would be doing us all a favour :)

^LOL, I agree. Cheers :clapping:. Then again - who knows, maybe Mike just saw a snippet and was like "Oh. That's... wonderful. Great job guys." :laugh:

Please remember that only staff members are allowed to use prefixes. Thank you.

About the story, sounds fabricated to me...

^^They are mostly fabricated, they take old stories to make something new out of it but I like the story and I like Dirty Dancing...all in all good news.

michael and his children went to see the show and went backstage to speak to the cast. there was an interview with some of the cast on tv and they talked about meeting his children.

hey u never know it could have happened!
We werent there ..were we?!

Passing through Madrid for the premiere of "High School Musical 3" in Spain (exit scheduled for 24 October 2008), actors Zac Efron and Corbin Bleu revealed they could have Michael Jackson to the phone via director Kenny Ortega. The latter has in fact worked with the King of Pop on his Dangerous and HIStory tour and it seems that the two men have remained in contact: in February 2007, the journalist Robin Leach announced on his blog that Michael Jackson, Kenny Ortega and Simon Fuller had dinner together several times at Wing Lei restaurant in Las Vegas.​

During the dinner, Ortega said: "We are talking business and looking at all possibilities. There are many things to do and we are considering several scenarios. We seek the best - that would have a more meaningful and speak to any the world. "​

During his conversation with actors from High School Musical 3, Michael Jackson has given that he had appreciated the film (which he therefore saw the first since it comes out that late October in cinemas American). Zac Efron and Corbin Bleu said that for them, this interview was a "dream come true."
source : LaRazon.es
michaeljacksoneurope.com

And that's how you promote your show!! Nice linking. That's how powerful the name of MJ is.

MJ did meet them, it was reported in the media that he met them backstage, and some of them were on some show with woopie goldberg, around the time of the magazine thingie and they talked about meeting the kids and Whoopie joked about Blanket's name.

During his conversation with actors from High School Musical 3, Michael Jackson has given that he had appreciated the film (which he therefore saw the first since it comes out that late October in cinemas American).

Yeah the translation is pretty bad but that does not necessary mean that what was said is not true. MJ and Kenny Ortega, the man who cherographed the movie, worked together before. Mike's children loves "HSM" and met them. Monique Coleman was on the "View" months ago and talked about meeting MJ and the children. And that Corbin Bleu is a HUGE MJ fan. So, it could be true.

I do not know if MJ likes the movie or not, but y'all know that MJ is a very nice dude and likes to give people props, regardless of how crappy the movie really is. LOL.

Please remember that only staff members are allowed to use prefixes. Thank you.

About the story, sounds fabricated to me...
Several cast members have said that this occurred, that Michael spoke to a few of them over the phone. Several different sources that interviewed the cast of HM3 included this information. We know that Michael has said he (and his children) were fans of HM, and that he met with past cast members some time back. It's also known knowledge that Michael has had meetings with Kenny Ortega in recent times, so I see no reason to doubt that this story is true.

^ Right, TSCM.

Mike always done this with people. If he likes a movie or a show someone is in, he calls them up and tells them. I remember a rumor way back in the late 1990s (I do not know if this is true) that MJ sent J.LO flowers because he liked her music video or something like that. He gave Foxy Brown (rapper) a phone call telling her that he thought that she was very pretty, or something relating to that. That was around 2000. He gave Nicole Kidman a phone call to tell her that he liked her in the movie "Eyes Wided Shut" and she was "weirded out" by that phone call. (That is her loss). So, MJ is known for this.

TSCM, I am just curious, do you know if MJ chatted with the whole cast or just some of them?

I loved High School Musical!
I even played as one of the characters during the stage show!
It was amazing!

Back