Human Nature

Chaos

Proud Member
This has to be the best song he has ever sung that wasn't written by him, the only other one that i reckon competes with it is man in the mirror, his voice goes sooo well with the melody in Human Nature, also his Bad Tour performances of Human nature are amazing aswell

I like the song but once I heard it live it was kinda hard to go back to the actual track version. Its one of those songs that when done live ends up being much better than the track itself.

I don't dig it live... well I loved it when he did it during the Victory and Bad shows. The Dangerous performances of it weren't my cup of tea, lol.

Excellent lyrics, vocals, melody, subject matter, everything! "Human Nature" is one of the best things Michael has ever done. It's really a beautiful song. And I happen to love it live, I loved when Mike did it on the Victory and Bad Tour, it actually brought tears to my eyes when I saw Mike perform this song live for the first time lol. I'm so sappy and emotional sometimes but it's true. I love those performances from those two tours to death!

The only thing I wish is that "Human Nature" had a video. The snippet in "Moonwalker" looked so promising and would have made a great video.

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
LOOOVE this sonh, lol!
I love it when he does it on the victory tour and he says "i wanna do something new" and then it goes, "boom boom"- and then the music starts:wub: I love how beautiful the music sounds live!!!!!!!

Human Nature, one of the most beautiful songs. :wub: His voice is so beautiful in it, and I love it live.

I love Human Nature too! His voice is so nice there! His voice is really soothing and gentle... *sigh*

Tell em that its Human Nature
Why why does he do it that way...

MICHAEL YOU ARE THE BEST!

Ya'll are talkin my language! "Human Nature" is where its at!!! One of Michael's best vocals IMO.

What can I say...I loved it from day 1.
That tremor thing ('bravado' I think it's called)
that he does with his voice is so excellent on this tune.

Last edited:
Back