emergency help about Bravo mag!

Michaelismagic

Proud Member
hi everyone,
my aunt is in Germany now but I could tell her about Bravo late cause she wasn't there that time.so now she tells me that she could find no Bravo there but she told me if I knew the magazine number it might help.
so plz if anyone has the number of Bravo or if u know that u can still find this mag plz plz tell me I'd be sooooooooooo glad and thankful!!:angel:
Mina

Where, in which area, is your aunt at the moment? I can tell that in the railway station Frankfurt are tons of that magazine for example. Michael is on the cover, so she can't miss it. Bravo Legends Nr. 1.

lol this is funny really... the magazine is like jumping on you in every corner right now in Germany.
Gas station, super market... even at my dentists yesterday it was already laying around.
Wondering where your aunt is in germany that she can't find it. Anyways I hope for you she'll find it soon!

Thank you guyss so much for ur help
she is now in Koln or Bochum but I guess she thinks she has to buy that from a bookstore.cuz she mailed me and said I called the bookstore in town.it's sooo strange when u say u can find it anywhere even like dentist office! and she couldnt! but thanx I mail her now and tell her what u all said.thank you sooooooooo much.I wish she could find it

Back