New L.A. Lewis Song Featuring Michael Jackson

HUH! . . . Never heard of LA Lews; regardless won't believe it until i hear it.

first i though it's probably a sampling or something, but it says it was produced by michael? maybe somebody will call or email to find out some more

first i though it's probably a sampling or something, but it says it was produced by michael? maybe somebody will call or email to find out some more

Lewis is Jamaican. I can definately see Michael going with a Reggae flavor. Lewis has a mix/sampling of 1000 watts on his home page. It is a little harsh but good. I would expect something overseen by Michael to keep the up beat but be a bit more melodic.

Very interesting. We shall see.

Oh - I like the remix of 2000 Watts - hoping for something cool sounding from his new collaboration with MJ!

My guess is its a remix from that MJ impersonators song 'Let Me Let Go' that is on youtube. And he will claim its the real MJ.

Oh - I like the remix of 2000 Watts - hoping for something cool sounding from his new collaboration with MJ!

Um... your siggy. You didn't.....:bugeyed

And I checked out the song title. There is already a song by that title from another group (definately NOT Michael's style). What do they do if there is a contested song title?

Can someone check to see if Michael has a song registered by that title? Lewis is supposedly an underground artist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpO8eZu0jgM

This?

the same title, but was supposed to be a fake a year ago.

The one I found was different. Countryish. No way something Michael would do.

So the one on youtube is Jason Malachi? I know Jason's voice can be very similar to Michael's but in the past I have been able to tell the difference. I think this one could have fooled me. It sounds like there is some Michael mixed in. Someone on the board hinted that Michael was aware of Jason and that it went beyond that. That always intrigued me. I guess this is the year we will start to find some things out.

haha what a professional flyer...anyone noticed the name of the record company is Success REcords....in Jamaica!

The thing that had me wondering was L.A.Lewis's 'nickname/professional name'. It has a street meaning that I wasn't sure would bode well.

This looks so unprofessional and im 100% certain its fake. Why would MJ do something with a nobody like this guy??

Can you please elaborate on this?

L. A. Lewis calls himself "The Seven Star General" and that is the name used on the so called jacket of the single in the 'ad'.

I don't know for sure if I can say what Seven Star General is on a PG board even though it isn't of itself negative. It's anatomical. You will have to take it from there on your own. LOL

What? Isn't that the same as the fake song, that does not sounds like Michael AT ALL. :blink::mello:

And yea... what could I say about that "promotional" flyer. :mello: I mean my sister can doodle a better one, no offense.

Last edited:
This is really stupid, first to use an old photo of michael second to spell his name wrong :S
Just a way to get attention i guess...:)

The site is giving credit to 'Michael Jacklson', not Michael Jackson.

^^^^

But no doubt the want people to see it as Michael Jackson, with a fast glance you'll read it as Michael Jackson and not see the "l".

Or maybe it's just a spell error. L is right next to K on the keybord!

correct.

point being that, hopefully michael would not be involved with people that could not even work a spell checker. they even have programs now that spell check for you, as you type.

Back