Will Michael Do A Meet And Greet?

moonwalker5885

Proud Member
Do you think Michael will do a meet and greet, sign autographs before concerts begin like he did during the other tours?

I didn't know it either! Hmm... maybe there will be some kind of competition? Like a raffle or something??

no HE HASNT ON TOURS!!

but his new single and album will be coming before and along side his dates!!

This could well be a great possiblity!!

Once the presales are out of the way i think you will hear lots more of what really is waiting!!

THIS IS IT!!

2009!!

Terry

I brought Michael's biography Moonwalk from Ebay a few years ago. The seller told me that Michael signed it before the concert was performed.

I'd love to meet him. It would just be an honour.

I brought Michael's biography Moonwalk from Ebay a few years ago. The seller told me that Michael signed it before the concert was performed.

If true, maybe the person was someone who was allowed to meet MJ backstage before one of his concerts. If I remember correctly I think he used to meet and greet disadvantaged/disabled/terminally ill children beforehand and take pictures with them and/or sign autographs. I could be confused cuz I also remember he did meet and greets with them afterwards as well. Could be both? I'm not sure about regular fans tho...unless they were guests or media. I DO remember a magazine writer telling the story of how she met MJ backstage before a BAD concert and she had taken a tv-actress friend with her. Michael took pix with them. So it's possible many types of ppl/fans got to see/meet him before concerts. Not sure if there was ever a planned event tho. Hmm......

Maybe a meet and greet after a concert would be cool. That way his main job would be done with (the concert) and he could relax with fans and hear what they liked about the show, etc. The issue would be determining which fans get selected.

Someone mentioned way back on MJNO (if you're on here, step up and take credit for this idea LOL) that a Willy Wonka type of thing could be done to sell CDs....where golden tickets are put into MJ CDs and shipped all around the world. Then ppl would buy up CDs trying to find the golden tickets. To add it to your idea of the meet and greet, maybe that ticket could be towards a meet and greet with MJ at a future concert??

OR it would be cool if the LOndon tickets could work like this...maybe a random amount could be printed in gold and whoever gets the golden concert tickets get to meet and greet MJ after each show. :wild:

*insane brainstorming over* lol

Back