The brothers on The Insider gossip show

arXter

Proud Member
Through Skype, my friend showed me her tv where there was a piece from The Insider as the brothers were accepting an 'award' (with a plaque) for Mike's death being the most talked-about event this year (in a segment called the "Top 9 of 2009").

I was very disappointed especially being such a supportive fan of theirs all these years. The shit was tasteless and desperate.

Anybody else seen them on this gossip show? I can't find a clip of it.

The Insider can eat sh!t... sorry I just really 'dislike' those people on that show.

Micahel's brother was actually there accepting this??!!!!

Did they really go to receive such an award??? Are they crazy?

Those gossip programs are setting the world back a good couple hundred years.

I know, I actually wasted 30 minutes of my life and watched the show one time. They talk about the dumbest things, things that I couldn't care less about. Never watchin' that again lol. It's sad though, these days people are so focused on celebrities. Celebrities are humans just like you and me. I mean could their lives really be that interesting? I think not.

I can't find where the brothers are supposedly accepting this award.

Yea, we need to make sure about this before judging....
If they really did do this, don't you think we would have read, seen or heard something about this...? Wouldn't the media have a blast with this.. or someone. We're so many out there, can we really have missed this....?

I've been googling it and can't find anything about the brothers being there. Anyone else find anything?

Yea, we need to make sure about this before judging....
If they really did do this, don't you think we would have read, seen or heard something about this...? Wouldn't the media have a blast with this.. or someone. We're so many out there, can we really have missed this....

Good point.

We're so many out there, can we really have missed this....
Exactly, that's why I want someone else to confirm this because I've been unable to find the clip online, and the teaser on The Insider website in my first post obviously didn't show MJ being "no.1" (disgusting) nor the brothers since it's a teaser.

It's from yesterday night, though. So give it time, I'm sure it'll crop up.

Exactly, that's why I want someone else to confirm this because I've been unable to find the clip online, and the teaser on The Insider website in my first post obviously didn't show MJ being "no.1" (disgusting) nor the brothers since it's a teaser.

It's from yesterday night, though. So give it time, I'm sure it'll crop up.

I've been on one Jackson Family fanclub page, where they usally have every move the brothers and others do reported, and I can't find that either. However, it might show up later...
Like I said, I've been googling this and can't find anything about it....

Just wait and see I guess.....

I've been googling it and can't find anything about the brothers being there. Anyone else find anything?

And I searched for it on youtube and couldn't find anything. Although if there was something, youtube would have came up in your google search.

Please try to remember all, that now that Michael isn't here to attack, the media will pick on his brothers next. (Praying for Jermaine to lose his temper over this one, lol)

the media will pick on his brothers next.
They may, however that doesn't excuse Jermaine, Marlon, Jackie and Tito from going to dodgy lows as to accept such a disgusting invitation to this show.

They may, however that doesn't excuse Jermaine, Marlon, Jackie and Tito from going to dodgy lows as to accept such a disgusting invitation to this show.

If they really did. The Insider may be lying about that. I don't trust the media at all.

No, it doesn't, I agree... BUT we don't know if they really did that.
Seems very weird, I have to say... also that we can't find anything about it yet.
Can be it's to soon, but it should be out there, and the media would having a lot of fun with it if it was true....

Does anyone really think any of the Jackson brothers would accept something like this?? They each love Michael so much.

Last edited:
I don't know how the show could lie about it given the fact that they awarded them the "Top 9 of 09" plaque on camera.

Still trying to find a bloody clip, mind you. There aren't any clips of that whole show except for the teaser I linked.

I don't know how the show could lie about it given the fact that they awarded them the "Top 9 of 09" plaque on camera.

Still trying to find a bloody clip, mind you. There aren't any clips of that whole show.

I can't even find anything on google about this... have you found any page or antyhing with this on?
Maybe just me being a bad "googeler" =)

Well on the teaser page a couple of comments say "I love you Michael" and stuff. Apart from that, NOPE.

I am a sceptic and cynic myself, so I understand that people wouldn't believe me without evidence, but I have no reason to lie about this. Bloody loved those blokes before I saw this ridiculous stunt.

Anyway, still searchin'...

Okay, I googled and I found this link:
http://www.nbc.com/
It said in the google that this link had an article that Michael's death was the most talked about. I clicked on this stupid link and I didn't see any article anywhere.

^ The Insider is on CBS, I believe.

Can't believe this searching is making me learn stuff about a show that I really don't want to know anything about.

Okay, I googled and I found this link:
http://www.nbc.com/
It said in the google that this link had an article that Michael's death was the most talked about. I clicked on this stupid link and I didn't see any article anywhere.

Hmm... Weird.... I mean, let's say the brothers did go there. Even if they are not on top of their game right now, they are still The Jackson Brothers, you would think there would be an article, or a picture or a clip or something somewhere on internet?

Just keep looking I geuss =)

Well on the teaser page a couple of comments say "I love you Michael" and stuff. Apart from that, NOPE.

I am a sceptic and cynic myself, so I understand that people wouldn't believe me without evidence, but I have no reason to lie about this. Bloody loved those blokes before I saw this ridiculous stunt.

Anyway, still searchin'...

I really don't think you're either... I just want to be sure I have a reason to get pissed before I actually get pissed at the brothers, and as it looks right now, I don't =)

I've kinda promised myself to really start support The Jackson family now when Michael is gone. I mean, I've always have but now when he's gone I feel his family is the thing that means the most to him, his children and then the rest of his family, so therefore I want to do that for him.... so I don't want to get mad if I don't have to :D

I really don't think you're either... I just want to be sure I have a reason to get pissed before I actually get pissed at the brothers, and as it looks right now, I don't =)

I've kinda promised myself to really start support The Jackson family now when Michael is gone. I mean, I've always have but now when he's gone I feel his family is the thing that means the most to him, his children and then the rest of his family, so therefore I want to do that for him.... so I don't want to get mad if I don't have to :D

If we do find out that they accepted this award, before we get too upset and decide not to like them, please remember there are two sides of a story. If we find something, we'll hear from the Insider. It would only be fair to hear the side of the Jacksons as well, as if this is true, we'll know someone will approach them about it.

If we do find out that they accepted this award, before we get too upset and decide not to like them, please remember there are two sides of a story. If we find something, we'll hear from the Insider. It would only be fair to hear the side of the Jacksons as well, as if this is true, we'll know someone will approach them about it.
There's actually not much (virtually nill) that they could refute for accepting to do this show. Even Jermaine's little speech at the end (praising Michael as a legend) couldn't dampen the situation.

Alright could someone please check this page:

http://www.theinsider.com/about/about-insider.html

I think because I'm in the UK it won't allow me to view it? But either way, it has a video at the bottom right called "Last night Did you miss it?". Maybe it'll have something on the brothers.

I'm in Sweden so it doesn't work for me either...looks like it's bufering.
Anyone in the states who want to give it a try so we know if there is any truth to this?

Back