The brothers on The Insider gossip show

I just want someone who've seen this show last night to come and say something!

I saw the show. The brothers were given the plaque during their AE show publicity tour.

If I remember correctly they didn't speak in any interviews for a short time after Michael's death. Then Jermaine started doing interviews. He's basically the spokesperson for the family, so it was expected that Jermaine would give interviews. I don't remember Marlon, Jackie, or Tito giving interviews soon after. But they're not as much as spokespeople for the family as Jermaine is.

You must have forgotten Jermaine's many interviews at Neverland 5 days after MJ died...he did several interviews with Larry King, Today Show....from MJ's former home.

We also part of the J5 Dynasty show was being filmed as MJ was not buried yet. Tito made reference to that on the show. That is tasteless. IMO Not to be graphic but we all know where MJ was.

We also part of the J5 Dynasty show was being filmed as MJ was not buried yet. Tito made reference to that on the show. That is tasteless. IMO Not to be graphic but we all know where MJ was.
Yeah, I agree and in my opinion that is beyond tasteless.

I can NOT believe some your Insensitive hateful comments here
they dont very MEAN and hateful to me

It was his brother _NOT just someone he never met .. sheesh
what do you think parents and siblins feel when they lose a baby
please you are being very cold and rude over the loss of a baby for
a family - I dont get it .. I guess you have never lost a brother or sister
at birth to know the pain. Especially a twin_ please be more kind in your judment ..

my mother had 2 sets of twins and we lost one from each set
one at birth and my brother who was his twin is still is grieved over
loosing him - what kind of person says things like that _
You made my heart hurt :(

and you talk about the Jackson's being inapropriate
PLEASE LOOK IN THE MIRROR and stop judging what you dont know
or have any right to judge over - what is appropriate for them to do
when you are being highy innapropriate yourselves by even going there (sheesh)

Just my humble opinion _ nice way to keep MJ's Legacy alive with love and honor
for those of you who are suppose to be on that mission .. MJ would love what you are doing
Heal The world people _ L.O.V.E

Last edited:
The fans must be held to a higher standard. Eventhough we didn't know Michael. We must love everyone say the right words etc. etc. Give me a break. The family can go out there and say all kinds of things. They can go on shows that belittled and tortured and continue to torture their brother. I guess they have the right because they are blood relatives and not strangers. Well as Michael Jackson has proven, strangers can love and care about you more than your family. So it is not fair for us to be scolded. You would think the family should be held to a higher standard. You are being unfair and very contradictory to us. I have not bashed the family; I actually were fans of theirs but they can't continue to get pass after pass. You are not giving us one. Believe it or not Michael actually cared for us. He said it many times. So he had a connection with us just as we to he. So stop bashing us.

We the fans talk about boycotting these show because of MJ, and the next thing you know the family members are on these same shows and we are the bad guys. Clean your glasses and take another look.

The fans must be held to a higher standard. Eventhough we didn't know Michael. We must love everyone say the right words etc. etc. Give me a break. The family can go out there and say all kinds of things. They can go on shows that belittled and tortured and continue to torture their brother. I guess they have the right because they are blood relatives and not strangers. Well as Michael Jackson has proven, strangers can love and care about you more than your family. So it is not fair for us to be scolded. You would think the family should be held to a higher standard. You are being unfair and very contradictory to us. I have not bashed the family; I actually were fans of theirs but they can't continue to get pass after pass. You are not giving us one. Believe it or not Michael actually cared for us. He said it many times. So he had a connection with us just as we to he. So stop bashing us.

We the fans talk about boycotting these show because of MJ, and the next thing you know the family members are on these same shows and we are the bad guys. Clean your glasses and take another look.

*applauds*

I hate it when some like to make us feel guilty by saying we should stop criticising the Jacksons because they are Michael's family and that he would be ashamed of us for talking about his family in such manner. Err hello?!! We wouldn't be criticising some of the family members if they didn't say such crap about their brother, sell stories to the gutter press, try to undermine Michael's will etc. and all infront of the eyes of the public.

His family caused him many problems during his lifetime and now in death so they are not immuned from any bashing.

Would Michael be pleased the way his brothers and father have been behaving since his death? Most definitely not!

Out of all the brothers, I think my MOST favorite would be Randy. He hasn't said a word since Michael's death and has always been a supporter. I watched this video a while ago -- http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/system/topicRoot/Michael_Jackson/ --
It's the first one on the page and at around 4:07 michael gives this little speech saying "I would like to thank....and especially my brother Randy". What did Randy do during the trial that helped him out a lot? Anyone know when/where/why this speech was given? I was thinking it was given after he was acquitted, but I'm not so sure. Anybody know?

I also love all his sisters...ok maybe not latoya, but Janet and Rebbie are awesome. And ofcourse Katherine, and the kids. If I'm still grieving 6+ months after his death, I can't imagine what they're going through. I don't know why but before the new year I was totally fine and thought I had passed the emotional phase of MJ's death, but after new years hit, and the clock struck 12, I was completely back at square one again, and I have no idea why. It's just this feeling that 2009 has passed and we left him behind. Ughhh when will I get out of this black whole of grief?! It has sucked me in and I can't get out!!!

Of his whole family, I have most love for his mother. What a woman... and I'm pretty sure that we all can agree that she probably is the one person who knew Michael better than anyone. I remember before the memorial started I was wondering how it would be, both the public and the private, but I was so sure it would be just as Michael wanted it because I know his mom would not give him a memorial/funeral that wasn't what her son wanted. That Michael had his mom there his whole life have helped me to deal with times when I thought the whole world was against him.

Last edited:
All of his whole family, I have most love for his mother. What a woman... and I'm pretty sure that we all can agree that she probably is the one person who knew Michael better than anyone. I remember before the memorial started I was wondering how it would be, both the public and the private, but I was so sure it would be just as Michael wanted it because I know his mom would not give him a memorial/funeral that wasn't what her son wanted. That Michael had his mom there his whole life have helped me to deal with times when I thought the whole world was against him.

Oh my gosh! Your post made me think of this song: (Tissue time)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gznprh6cDHo

Out of all the brothers, I think my MOST favorite would be Randy. He hasn't said a word since Michael's death and has always been a supporter. I watched this video a while ago -- http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/system/topicRoot/Michael_Jackson/ --
It's the first one on the page and at around 4:07 michael gives this little speech saying "I would like to thank....and especially my brother Randy". What did Randy do during the trial that helped him out a lot? Anyone know when/where/why this speech was given? I was thinking it was given after he was acquitted, but I'm not so sure. Anybody know?

I also love all his sisters...ok maybe not latoya, but Janet and Rebbie are awesome. And ofcourse Katherine, and the kids. If I'm still grieving 6+ months after his death, I can't imagine what they're going through. I don't know why but before the new year I was totally fine and thought I had passed the emotional phase of MJ's death, but after new years hit, and the clock struck 12, I was completely back at square one again, and I have no idea why. It's just this feeling that 2009 has passed and we left him behind. Ughhh when will I get out of this black whole of grief?! It has sucked me in and I can't get out!!!

the brothers are selling MJ to tabloids, Randy did much worse , he infact was plotting against MJ during the trial while MJ thought he was the one who saved him , LATER MJ knew everything .

the brothers are selling MJ to tabloids, Randy did much worse , he infact was plotting against MJ during the trial while MJ thought he was the one who saved him , LATER MJ knew everything .

Say what, what did Randy do?

Ok, Thread cleaned of some very insenstive comments regarding the loss of a child.

ANYTHING posted like that again will result as an infraction. DO NOT push me on this subject.
No matter if you lose a baby before born, a few weeks old, a few years old or any age hurts just as much. BELIEVE ME.

Now carry on...

Last edited:
Well said.

And for those who keep saying we should carry MJ's legacy of love, well, that sounds nice and all, but that should not be used to make some fans feeling disappointment and anger feel guilty for feeling the way they feel. This is not a community for say, priests and nuns who are required to keep composure and serve people under almost any circumstance. Getting mad when sh*t happens and feel helpless, that's natural for us, period.

Nobody here "bashes" his family for no reason. Whenever disgusting sh*t like this happens, that's when we see reactions, genuine ones.

The brothers shoulda said "No thank you" to this cheap, funky ass gossip show.

Well said.

And for those who keep saying we should carry MJ's legacy of love, well, that sounds nice and all, but that should not be used to make some fans feeling disappointment and anger feel guilty for feeling the way they feel. This is not a community for say, priests and nuns who are required to keep composure and serve people under almost any circumstance. Getting mad when sh*t happens and feel helpless, that's natural for us, period.

Nobody here "bashes" his family for no reason. Whenever disgusting sh*t like this happens, that's when we see reactions, genuine ones.

The brothers shoulda said "No thank you" to this cheap, funky ass gossip show.

Yea, I agree, they should have. But we still don't know how it happen. As it seems like, they didn't do the interview with them because of the award, but to promote their show. So it could have been like this (not saying it for sure though) that they were doing their thing, then they just presented the award to them there, without telling them anything about it before.
Yea, they could have said "no thanks" and just walked away, but if it did happen like that, then it might have been too much of a suprise for them to have the time to even think through it.....
Knowing The Insider, there is a big chance that it did happen like that.

Just saying there can be things around this whole "award" that we don't really know..

^^ That is what happened -

They were given it whilst doing an interview about their show. -

Let me clear this up....

Michael made the list of their Top 9 of 09 list, and an 'award' was presented posthumously to the brothers on Michael's behalf. The footage that was shown was when they were doing press for the reality show, so it was then that they were given this award and not that they were especially invited to come to the show to pick up the award.

In any case, The Insider is a crap ass show and I for one would not be accepting anything from them.

...but some people like to create drama.

People don't have to like the brothers, but they don't need to lie or twist things about them to prove a point.

And thank you Lorraine. x

Back