The brothers on The Insider gossip show

As of right now, it doesn't seem to be any truth to it... I mean, we can't even find an article or anything about it, not even a freaking false rumor =)

Result of my search on this link:

Search Results for: The Jackson brothers accepting award for Michael's death being most talked about in 2009:
Sorry, no results for 'The Jackson brothers accepting award for Michael's death being most talked about in 2009'.
Did you mean Cher or Asia or Bjork or Heath Ledge or Sting or Nia Vardalos or Pink or Michael Fox or John Waters or Jack Osbourne ?
Please try again, or check out our most popular content below

I did a different search about the "award" itself and all that came up was a story about Dr. Murray. This is what was the only result that came up was:

http://www.theinsider.com/news/2348534_Michael_Jackson_s_Doctor_Meets_With_Detectives

Yea, I've had a hard time too to find just something about an award... weird.
I mean "arXter" did see it so it should be something out there about this... this whole thing smells bad... you never know when it comes to the freaking media.

It's just us three looking, have anyone else found anything?

I just want someone who've seen this show last night to come and say something!

I'm in Sweden so it doesn't work for me either...looks like it's bufering.
Anyone in the states who want to give it a try so we know if there is any truth to this?

I'm in the states and I'm having a tough time, as you may have seen my search results I posted.

Yea, I've had a hard time too to find just something about an award... weird.
I mean "arXter" did see it so it should be something out there about this... this whole thing smells bad... you never know when it comes to the freaking media.

It's just us three looking, have anyone else found anything?

I'm not doubting arxter either, but I doubt the media, and I also want to hear the Jackson's side of this story if it's true. I will love them either way, but if if this happened and they don't explain, I'll be dissapointed, if they do, I'll gladly listen.

I thought of something, Getty Images always have pictures up very fast. When I go theret o look for my favorite football team, Arsenal, after a game the pictures are there almost as soon as a game is over.
I went there, thinking there must be pictures of this, becuase it was an awardshow. I searched for The Jacksons and Jermaine Jackson, and the latest with them is from the Premiere of "The Jacksons; A family....". So nothing there either....

No, it wasn't an award show. Look at the teaser again:

http://www.theinsider.com/news/3136025_The_Insider_on_TV_Tonight

They give them out to the guests wherever they may be.

I remember all 4 brothers were sitting on a sofa when they got handed the plaque.

Oh, my bad...
So what you saw was them accept an "award" for Mike's death being the most talked-about event this year....., right?
there moste be something about that out there, there always is when the brothers are together...

could it have been something else? Like michael being the most important person of 2009, or just a speciell award or something?

Man... this is very weird, there should be something about it out there =)

Let me clear this up....

Michael made the list of their Top 9 of 09 list, and an 'award' was presented posthumously to the brothers on Michael's behalf. The footage that was shown was when they were doing press for the reality show, so it was then that they were given this award and not that they were especially invited to come to the show to pick up the award.

In any case, The Insider is a crap ass show and I for one would not be accepting anything from them.

It indeed happened. The Insider sat down with all of the brothers including Jermaine (with their reality show poster prominently placed in the background--may have been from some earlier sit-down interview) as they accepted the tacky and completely tasteless "9 of 09" so-called award from them, which was gleefully handed over as if it was another fantastic and celebratory accomplishment. For the record, the "award" was pretty much a printed piece of cardboard inside a Plexiglas frame, as to be expected from such a BS show like The Insider. :(

there moste be something about that out there, there always is when the brothers are together...
You keep on emphasising their megastardom, but I don't quite see it, LOL. I don't see why they would make news for this guest-appearance. But still, another MJ fan must have seen this...

could it have been something else? Like michael being the most important person of 2009, or just a speciell award or something?
NOPE, it was exactly as what that teaser above was - "Top 9 of '09" most-talked-about stories. And Mike's death obviously topped it.

This is pissing me off now, haha.

I saw the previews to one of them and they showed Taylor Swift, Bill O'Reilly, Donald Trump. Nothing to do with Michael's passing or his brothers accepting an award. I don't get it.

Let me clear this up....

Michael made the list of their Top 9 of 09 list, and an 'award' was presented posthumously to the brothers on Michael's behalf. The footage that was shown was when they were doing press for the reality show, so it was then that they were given this award and not that they were especially invited to come to the show to pick up the award.

In any case, The Insider is a crap ass show and I for one would not be accepting anything from them.

Alright, thanks for clearing it out for us.

You keep on emphasising their megastardom, but I don't quite see it, LOL. I don't see why they would make news for this guest-appearance. But still, another MJ fan must have seen this...

NOPE, it was exactly as what that teaser above was - "Top 9 of '09" most-talked-about stories. And Mike's death obviously topped it.

This is pissing me off now, haha.

No need to be pissed off arXter, as we stated above its not anything that anyone should even be worrying about.

I don't understand why you guys are so surprised the brothers accepted the tabloid award " top 9 of 2009". They are the ones who love to sell Michael's story to tabloid, who leaked all the news to tmz, who accepted the tabloid interviews. Since Michael's death, I had seen them everywhere on TV. I don't want to judge them and I really hope they do love Michael, but they always disappoint me.

Not really what I said, I think I wrote that I know they are not on top of their game anymore but there should be something....

now it seems like we got some more answers anyway...

It indeed happened. The Insider sat down with all of the brothers including Jermaine (with their reality show poster prominently placed in the background--may have been from some earlier sit-down interview) as they accepted the tacky and completely tasteless "9 of 09" so-called award from them, which was gleefully handed over as if it was another fantastic and celebratory accomplishment. For the record, the "award" was pretty much a printed piece of cardboard inside a Plexiglas frame, as to be expected from such a BS show like The Insider. :(

Cheers.

As I said: very disappointing.

Still not going to stop me from enjoying their awesome music, though.

Let me clear this up....

Thanks for explaining.

I wonder if they knew they would get that as they sat down to do an interview about their show.....?
I guess we can only speculate about that.

I don't understand why you guys are so surprised the brothers accepted the tabloid award " top 9 of 2009". They are the ones who love to sell Michael's story to tabloid, who leaked all the news to tmz, who accepted the tabloid interviews. Since Michael's death, I had seen them everywhere on TV. I don't want to judge them and I really hope they do love Michael, but they always disappoint me.

If I remember correctly they didn't speak in any interviews for a short time after Michael's death. Then Jermaine started doing interviews. He's basically the spokesperson for the family, so it was expected that Jermaine would give interviews. I don't remember Marlon, Jackie, or Tito giving interviews soon after. But they're not as much as spokespeople for the family as Jermaine is.

I saw this but can't remember what day it aired - I DVR "The Insider" and had watched the recorded program later but yes, I did see it. I thought it was an odd award to give.

Thank you for getting to the truth, I nearly jumped in with a negative statement.

I hope they threw it in the bin afterwards.

well, Marlon SOLD an interview to the same tabloid that printed a story a week earlier on mj getting drugs to control his sexual desires toward young boys and talked about drug abuse and addiction , later on larry king he acted like he was not aware there was addiction .

and by the way did he talk about his twin Brandon to promote the jacksons show , he gets very emotional when talking about the brother he had never met , at least more than he shows when he mentions MJ .

I have been backing the Jackson family for a longtime. Letting it go as family being family and some of it is but lately I don't know what to think about them anymore.

I wonder if they knew they would get that as they sat down to do an interview about their show.....?
I guess we can only speculate about that.

yea, I think this matters.... did they know about this going there to promote their show or was it just thrown at them while they were there. Sounds like it mights as well have come as a suprise to them, I mean, i wouldn't put it pass insider to just do it like that....

well, Marlon SOLD an interview to the same tabloid that printed a story a week earlier on mj getting drugs to control his sexual desires toward young boys and talked about drug abuse and addiction , later on larry king he acted like he was not aware there was addiction .

and by the way did he talk about his twin Brandon to promote the jacksons show , he gets very emotional when talking about the brother he had never met , at least more than he shows when he mentions MJ .

I thought he was pretty emotional when i talked about michael at the memorial and on the show....

Back