MJ's Mum Katherine. Sending letters & gifts.

Billie_Jean09

Proud Member
I am in the process of writing a letter to Michael's mum Katherine and have also made a video which I dedicate to her about her precious son Michael.

The trouble is I live in the UK so am wondering how I can get this video to her?
I have used a song called ''Precious child'' by Karen Taylor-Good.

I'd like to enclose it with my letter to her, but not sure whether she will be able to see it.:doh:

From a mother to another I just wanted to express how much I love and respect her and just tell her how much her dear sweet son has affected and inspired me.:yes:

Anyone got any ideas please on how I can send her my video along with my letter so it can play and be seen in US?

Thanks for your time.
family-mj-gallery-030305mjtrials.jpg

Last edited:
im not sure how you send
can can try track down janet's sail-fanmail
i keep famous person's email i will try to find it for you
i have idea i will try ask michael for you where you can send your gifts
its just thought that counts if comes from your heart

yea I don't know. I would imagine if you maybe twitter Janet personally just saying that your looking to send a letter or fan -mail or something. ?? I dunno but good luck.

The address of the Encino house is all over the internet, easy to find really. If you want it, I can PM you.

I was thinking about sending a letter to the entire jackson-family. But I have no idea where to send it, cause I don't want some worker opening and reading for them, I want them to read it ..

I was thinking about sending a letter to the entire jackson-family. But I have no idea where to send it, cause I don't want some worker opening and reading for them, I want them to read it ..

Well if you address it to Katherine then she should get it, even if it is 'vetted' for appropriate content etc first? :yes:

Go for it!! That's what I did! :)

Well if you address it to Katherine then she should get it, even if it is 'vetted' for appropriate content etc first? :yes:

Go for it!! That's what I did! :)

Could you make the first sentence easier to understand? Not very good at english :p

Back