Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Movies

cant wait to see it. Just saw the new trailer. It looks really good. I'll probably go see it first week of December.

Oh I've watched the trailer a few times :lol: Can't wait to see the movie! I'll probably go to the premiere or the very next day.

If you want to discuss Harry Potter in general, here's a thread:
http://mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95827 :)

ps. It will be interesting to see where they have decided to end the first part of DH!

When does the movie come out?

The first part comes out in November 19.

Oh... I remember reading that book... Was the more exciting book, those fights wow... The day I finished the book I stood up till like 6 am, and I coouldn't sleep after that So I had to sleep at the afternoon... I can't wait to see those 2 movies in 3D

DH will premiere here next Wednesday but I'm not going to see it until Saturday. Can't wait!!! I'm soooooooo excited about it! :wild:

Just saw the premiere on youtube. It's been years I didnt follow the excitment. The premiere was awesome. Great atmosphere although I was only infront of my monitor. Cant believe it's been almost 10 years since the 1st HP.

Seen it!

I enjoyed it, though of course it wasn't as good as the book. Now I just can't wait to see the second part!

ps. What's funny is that the two girls sitting next to me were talking about Hold My Hand and One More Chance -video! What a nice coincidence :)

Watched it just now. I really enjoyed this movie ever since HP1 and HP2. Maybe because it is almost ending, the excitement is building in me. Gosh, I cannot describe. I really don't want HP to end, it's been 10 freaking years.

I watched it as well! It was great...

Some of the tweets (on Twitter) re: HP7 are pretty funny.. I'd post them here, but don't want to spoil the movie for any of the people who haven't read the book and don't know what will happen in the movie...

Back