[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Sexual abuse claims against MJ Estate (Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe)

Oh for a early ruling from the judge that would be so wonderful,

Because he is "unable" to work in dance and entertainment any more. Amanda:

Here: http://www.jumptour.com/

He also joined the Pulse: http://thepulseontour.com/

LMAO. You cannot make this up. All of a sudden he is "healed" and back to dancing full time. If that wasn't predictable - that if they are starting to run out of money he'll suddenly be miraculously "healed" and find his ability to still work in dance and entertainment. LMAO. And all the cheesy fakeness in their posts, Gosh!

"sacred space to share his renewed connection with dance" :rofl:

"this beautiful human" (well, if you find lying sociopaths beautiful, I guess) :rofl::rofl:

"no one can lay a hand on our dreams"

So is this his dream now? But, but, but... I thought he said this part of his life meant nothing to him any more. Now, all of a sudden it is his dream job again. LMAO.

The fakeness in these people makes me wanna puke.

ETA: The Jump is a touring dance class, hardly family or Hawaii retirement friendly. I doubt this is Wade's dream job. (His dream "job" is probably getting financed by MJ Estate and doing nothing.) They must be at the end of their reserves.
Wasn't he involved in Pulse before? I'm going to be really angry if the dance world welcomes him back with open arms as though nothing had happened. These are not dimwit people-they must be able to see through the bull just like us.
Any shows, dancers, choreographers that associate with him will be boycotted by me. What I really want is for them to flat out turn their backs on him.

Has he lost his mind how can he say that. If it was not for Michael Wade would be nowhere the things ppls say makes me so angry.

I pray the judge can see now that Wade has no case and dismiss it. Why send it to trial and waste the taxpayer money on a case that has no truth to it.

we need to keep in mind that these dancers know very well how hard it is to survive financially in this profession given the short period of time they will be able to perform. This Misha guy left this comment "MJ's spirit lives on" on a post related to a kid dancing to MJ's music. The post was as recent as April 2017. They will make all the excuses in the world for Wade because like him they are desperate for money. Now Wade is touring with them, he has become the one who inspired him! Look at his page, it is all about marketing=Lies, lies and more lies. Everyone inspired him, every freaking thing is awesome no matter how trivial such thing is, exaggerations and more exaggerations or should I say nothing but desperation. The glorious days are way behind for them. They "promote" each other to survive.

Mischa you are an idiot

we need to keep in mind that these dancers know very well how hard it is to survive financially in this profession given the short period of time they will be able to perform. This Misha guy left this comment "MJ's spirit lives on" on a post related to a kid dancing to MJ's music. The post was as recent as April 2017. They will make all the excuses in the world for Wade because like him they are desperate for money. Now Wade is touring with them, he has become the one who inspired him! Look at his page, it is all about marketing=Lies, lies and more lies. Everyone inspired him, every freaking thing is awesome no matter how trivial such thing is, exaggerations and more exaggerations or should I say nothing but desperation. The glorious days are way behind for them. They "promote" each other to survive.

Thanks for that......but its still annoying to see him try to slither his way back into the dance world....skin crawling stuff.

Thanks for that......but its still annoying to see him try to slither his way back into the dance world....skin crawling stuff.

I see it as nothing but proof that he is in a dire financial situation, and those who support him need support themselves.

This Misha guy left this comment "MJ's spirit lives on" on a post related to a kid dancing to MJ's music.

Do you have a link to that post?

Soundmind;4196253 said:
I saw the post yesterday on his Twitter account. Check his April posts.

Just stunned at this level of hypocrisy.
But it says a lot about Robson too. He has no problem with being friends with people
who clearly do not think MJ was a molester. If I had been raped I wouldn't want someone
to promote me who love that rapist. These assholes think that rape is a joke
and you can just accuse someone of it when it doesn't go your way just move on like
nothing happened. Both of them are phoneys.

His tweets and IGs since Robson's U turn in 2013 May

June 27, 2013
mishagabrielCNN for MJ #TBT
https://www.instagram.com/p/bE0da2kK4Z/

13 May 2014
@JulianMak: In a couple of days @mishagabriel is gonna come up w/ a new choreography on some new MJ #XSCAPE” this couldn't be more accurate
https://twitter.com/mishagabriel/status/466301285147639808

13 May 2014
Thanks for all the birthday love. Kicked off my day at the gym, listened to MJ's album twice. Best gift. Now doing whatever I want all day!
https://twitter.com/mishagabriel/status/466281742664359936

June 25, 2014
mishagabriel5 years. RIP MJ. I miss you and I am forever grateful. Sending LOVE to
https://www.instagram.com/p/prTjqfEK4O/

October 8, 2015
mishagabrielTBT. MJ solo on tour with @aaroncarter . My first job! Cc: @brianfriedman
https://www.instagram.com/p/8lpTkykK5-/

August 29, 2016
mishagabrielRepost from my brother @chrisgranted . Happy birthday MJ. Long live your legacy!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BJsto1tgFi-/

August 29, 2016
mishagabrielWhen the next generation beats you at your own game. This kid made my night. MJ's spirit lives! @theplaygroundla
https://www.instagram.com/p/BTYXasaBQrW/

2017 Feb 17
mishagabrielRockin some MJ vibes in Manila for
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQnSxZahuVI/

27 Apr 2017
When the next generation beats you at your own game. This kid made my night. MJ'a spirit lives!… https://www.instagram.com/p/BTYXasaBQrW/
https://twitter.com/mishagabriel/status/857499342743023616

I thought it was a fake account but no. This is indeed THAT Kenny Ortega.
There's no way he doesn't know about Robson's accusations.

kennyortega.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/kennyortegablog/

Last edited:

Very weird to me about Kenny-First Vincent, and now Kenny. Is it because they separate the personal and professional? I don't see how, since both of them seemed to have loved Michael as a brother-admire him and are grateful to him for their successes in the fields of choreography and directing. I may not always care for my brother, but I would ostracize anyone who accused him of a heinous crime like this.

Very weird to me about Kenny-First Vincent, and now Kenny. Is it because they separate the personal and professional? I don't see how, since both of them seemed to have loved Michael as a brother-admire him and are grateful to him for their successes in the fields of choreography and directing. I may not always care for my brother, but I would ostracize anyone who accused him of a heinous crime like this.

And it's not that Kenny believes any of Robson's shit. I just don't understand
how all these people can be this two faced. Really they all think it's no big
deal to accuse MJ of horrible things.

August 29, 2016
kennyortegablog HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL. "I L.O.V.E. You More..."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJskap7BWLC/

Those with twitter ask kenny? The industry is fake we all know that

Do you have a link to that post?

mischa left that comment on wade's fb? LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL well there goes wade's plans to make mj look like a child molestor, did wade reply bc?

I see it as nothing but proof that he is in a dire financial situation, and those who support him need support themselves.

I completely agree with all you have said here. It's extremely disappointing, though. If MJ was/is the father of their dance moves, then guys like Mischa should be ostracising Wade, or at least keeping their "support" on the down-low. I am very surprised to see Kenny Ortega supporting Wade's "come-back", because he's well-established and highly credentialed in the industry and surely doesn't need to butter anyone's bread for them. If I were Kenny, I would be giving Wade nothing but my cold shoulder. I mean, I always knew the industry/Hollywood was FAKE, but just how fake, still causes me to feel shocked from time to time.

Hold up kenny ortega is supporting wade???????? now ive heard it all!!!!

tumblr_oaox5e5UIN1vayxj5o1_500.gif

I completely agree with all you have said here. It's extremely disappointing, though. If MJ was/is the father of their dance moves, then guys like Mischa should be ostracising Wade, or at least keeping their "support" on the down-low. I am very surprised to see Kenny Ortega supporting Wade's "come-back", because he's well-established and highly credentialed in the industry and surely doesn't need to butter anyone's bread for them. If I were Kenny, I would be giving Wade nothing but my cold shoulder. I mean, I always knew the industry/Hollywood was FAKE, but just how fake, still causes me to feel shocked from time to time.

Well, MJ had no friends and he was for very good reasons suspicious of pretty much everyone in his last days. When it comes to money, these people will sink as low as they could and feel that others are justified in doing so. MJ was dying in front of Ortega, what did he do? He was a money making machine to him like everyone else. Don't forget Paula Abdul. She also did support Wade. We do not really know what their motives are. The American system does encourage people to file frivolous lawsuits and get rich. He who manages to get a settlement from a corporation is considered slick and smart! Maybe they view mj/estate as a corporation so he is a fair game. Maybe they have been exposed to many pesos in Hollywod that they r really indifferent to such cause. MJ kept his distance from Hollywood because he knew very well how immoral they were. Who would work with Brian Friedman for example but someone as perverted and dispicaple as him?! This industry is run by corrupt perverts. Let us not give them more credit than they deserve.

I can not believe Kenny is support Wade how can you support someone who is spreading lies about Michael who is not here to defend himself. It sad that our justice system has gone totally crazy what ever happen to truth.

Hollywood is as messed up as politics, and money will make friends out of sworn enemies.
But child moleststion is a completely different matter. One of the worst unimaginable crimes.
I wish someone would question Kenny and he'd give a real response. But he'd probably block the person.

Hollywood is as messed up as politics, and money will make friends out of sworn enemies.
But child moleststion is a completely different matter. One of the worst unimaginable crimes.
I wish someone would question Kenny and he'd give a real response. But he'd probably block the person.

Hollywood is run by pedophiles and pimps. If you r not one you are the other. So this is a cause I do not believe he is really interested in.

He was already asked on twitter. No response.
People questioned him on IG too. No response.

Coward.

All about the money.

I don't see how Kenny is making money by welcoming Wade back.

It just a figure of speech i know Kenny is not making money by welcoming Wade back. I just hope Kenny is not support Wade either because he is a liar. How can you support a person who is not telling the truth.

These guys appear to be supporting both Wade and MJ so it's confusing.

Do these guys believe Wade or do they believe in MJ's innocence? It must be binary.

If they believe Wade is lying then they should not back him.
If they believe MJ was guilty then they should not back him.

They cannot believe Wade is telling the truth and that MJ was innocent. The two are mutually exclusive, so my respect for those guys has diminished because whatever way you look at it, those guys aren't behaving in the right way.

Perhaps there is another viable option - they don't know about Wade's accusations, but what are the chances? I would expect those allegations to have been a hot topic in the world of dance as MJ was so influetial on so many of those guys, and Wade was a such a high profile success in the early 00s.

That is the question Who do their believe.

What really get me angry is Wade side is seen as the truth and it is not fair this is why the justice system need to change how can a judge decide that this case will go to trial when we are only hearing one side of the story it just not fair.

Last edited:

These guys appear to be supporting both Wade and MJ so it's confusing.

Do these guys believe Wade or do they believe in MJ's innocence? It must be binary.

another alternative is that they don't take sides and form no opinion either way. They see Wade as a talented dancer friend. They see Michael as their superstar friend / idol / inspiration etc. and they remove themselves from anything between Wade and Michael - true or not. I also think this being a civil case and after Michael's death is also a factor. I don't think anyone sees this as a criminal case where you decide guilt or innocence.

Back