Do you think he's sexy?

Do you think he's sexy?

• Yes.

Votes: 551 96.2%
  • No.

Votes: 22 3.8%

• Total voters
MJ wrote the book on sexy, sweet, hott, bad, and everything in between.

MJ wrote the book on sexy, sweet, hott, bad, and everything in between.

*cough cough *
michael_jackson_hot____gif__by_princessjacksonsk6-d55lwpz.gif

It's not that MJ is good looking, far from it I'd probably kill myself if I woke up tomorrow looking like that,

I'm sorry to tell you that, but I think it's quite disrespectful what you say. Certainly you have every right not to find him beautiful, but what you say implies that he was ugly to the point that looking like it would make you want murder, there are other ways to say it...

Sorry, it's not directed against you but your words shocked me a little. "Fans" can be cruel to MJ...

Anyway, I join many of you to say that he was very beautiful and sexy (Come Together, Dirty Diana, grrr) But in the 2000s, he was tired and turned off which made him less sexy and attractive. But it's normal with all the horrors he suffered during the trials... I don't like the TII period, just before his death brrr

Nevertheless, he had a nice body and a nice face. But some say he was ugly as a teenager. Uh it was because of buttons but even then he was beautiful. I think they're just racists because they say his features were not fine. Yeah fucking racists what. But I love his nose, cheekbones and big eyes! And his generosity, kindness and humility make me melt. We have really lost a great divine man who appears only once in a lifetime.

We love you Michael, even 14 years later ❤️❤️❤️

I'm sorry to tell you that, but I think it's quite disrespectful what you say. Certainly you have every right not to find him beautiful, but what you say implies that he was ugly to the point that looking like it would make you want murder, there are other ways to say it...
It was ignorant but he said that 14 years ago and hadn't posted in just as long.

Absolutely. I get so frustrated sometimes because I can't seem to find a space to vent about how hot he was.

Absolutely. I get so frustrated sometimes because I can't seem to find a space to vent about how hot he was.
Thing is @kenni M support base does not span across one age ~ it has many ages within , Also with the court cause looming not sure if it is appropriate to make ...but i will ask @Hiker @Beano Wild @Gaz although for those who are 18 and over and are on that mindset, then yeah It gets frustrating.

Here!!??

Thing is @kenni M support base does not span across one age ~ it has many ages within , Also with the court cause looming not sure if it is appropriate to make ...but i will ask @Hiker @Beano Wild @Gaz although for those who are 18 and over and are on that mindset, then yeah It gets frustrating.
I don't understand the question

Back