If there was evidence that Michael ever harmed a child,would you still be a fan?

CaptainEoLove85;4271490 said:
No. I wouldn't feel comfortable listening to his music either. It would mean a lot of the lyrics in his songs would be lies.

I agree, everything Michael said he stood for would be a lie, but like I said before he wouldn’t have the person we know because I don’t think he could be that genuine and no one be able to see through it

Anna;4271316 said:
As uncomfortable a notion as this may seem, Jimmy Saville, Rolf Harris, Ian Watkins, Gary Glitter, and Roman Polanski all did good things - art and entertainment that people enjoyed, charity, etc. And there's the smaller everyday things that everyone does, no matter how despicable they are as a person. Even serial killers and genocidal dictators do some good things in their lives, especially before they descend into their darkness. They have people or things they care about. But we're getting a bit off track here.

I often don’t understand why nobody don’t cares about the likes Roman Polanski and Gary Glitter for doing a crime what commit. We heard about what Glitter did and nobody even muted him off or killed his music off and the one song still played in sports, especially in the NHL, but they did that to Michael for doing no such crime which is clear that the world is clearly and completely stupid.

Michael...:cry: forgive me, please... and Yes, he does go through a lot...:(

Yes, i totally agree with a comment on here that, he can't live normal. Or lol couldn't in the past. R.I.P.

Also, his increasing use of wearing a surgical mask in many public occasions (as a way to establish a new trademark) made many people consider him even more a weird figure.

Weren't the surgical masks used to cover up recent nose jobs, or maybe to not catch any flu bugs?

If there was evidence, absolutely not. I already am not in favor of some business moves he made.

I think they was for not getting germs in his mouth when he went to the dentist etc also i think he also did them for disguises.

That's what it says in Moonwalk. He first got the idea to wear the masks after getting his wisdom teeth pulled and getting a mask from his dentist to protect himself from germs.

Do you really think Michael Jackson was a gentle child molester who told children that he and them would all go to jail if they ever told anyone what they were doing? Michael Jackson would have had to have been walking on egg shells everyday of his life since 1987, worried that one of these kids might someday turn on him and tell their parents, and then the authorities. To me, Michael Jackson showed no signs of that.

Do you really think Michael Jackson would harm a child, and not care what all the people he ever worked with at Motown, USA for Africa, and all of Hollywood would think of him if they found out?

A clear “No.” from me. His whole artistic and humanitarian work would have been a lie. There would be literally nothing left for me to enjoy.

Adolf Hitler was a bad man. They still teach about Hitler in high school and college history classes.

No, I would not stop listening to Michael Jackson if it turned out he harmed a child. I would keep listening to his music, but I would cry in disappointment at the same time.

If Michael Jackson did harm a child, I think many people, because Michael Jackson was a child star, always in the public eye, would look back at pictures and videos of him from his time with the Jackson 5, and wonder how could this have happened, but give him a pass because it's not his fault.

But let's just say there had never been a Jackson 5, and Michael Jackson was never a child star, and his first album was Off The Wall as an adult, and then 12 years later allegations of harming children come out against him, and they turned out to be true. Would I then stop being a fan and stop listening to his music? Maybe? I don't know.

Last edited:
Do you really think Michael Jackson would want to disappoint and disgust Brooke Shields?

I’m not even sure what the point of this speculation is. It’s 100% clear that he didn’t do anything. Why dwell on thinking about it? Why not listen to his music instead, knowing he’s innocent?

Wtf??? This is such a stupid and pointless topic of discussion. To whomever started this thread, what were you thinking??? Can threads be closed? If so, this one should be locked up right away.

It's up to the owner to decide what threads should be close and removed. I agree this thread need to be close or remove. but it probably not because it's up to the owner what stay and goes.

we all knows he innocent. this was made last year so things has calm down since then.

Elton-Cetera;4277328 said:
Weren't the surgical masks used to cover up recent nose jobs, or maybe to not catch any flu bugs?

These were not the actual reasons, but merely some excuses on his part.

Besides, surgical masks do not really protect from catching any flu bugs.

In actual fact, Michael Jackson wanted to establish a new, additional style trademark by wearing a surgical mask.

He also knew that wearing a surgical mask would attract even more attention, and he always liked attracting attention in one way or another during his life.

As some of his former bodyguards also revealed, Michael Jackson used to wear surgical masks in order to manipulate the media and hit the headlines:

“…He knew how to manipulate the media. He knew exactly how to get the front pages … 90% of the time it worked, by putting a mask on his face, or sticky tape on his hands - or tape on his nose was a favourite one. He would say he wanted his life to be the greatest mystery on Earth…” (Matt Fiddes)

Here is also a fun fact: in some cases during the HIStory Tour, when some children wanted to see him backstage, he would appear wearing a surgical mask and the children got so frightened that they immediately ran away from him.

mj_frenzy;4294614 said:
As some of his former bodyguards also revealed, Michael Jackson used to wear surgical masks in order to manipulate the media and hit the headlines:

“…He knew how to manipulate the media. He knew exactly how to get the front pages … 90% of the time it worked, by putting a mask on his face, or sticky tape on his hands - or tape on his nose was a favourite one. He would say he wanted his life to be the greatest mystery on Earth…” (Matt Fiddes)

Anyone following Michaels activities for some years can come to that conclusion. It doesn't need a scam artist like Matt Fiddles to "reveal" it.

But if it does for you, then I bet you also take it as an "actual fact" that the same Matt Fiddes is the biological father of Blanket, as Fiddes claimed in one of the many bogus MJ stories he sold to UK tabloids, right?

Some more fun facts about Fiddes....

[video=youtube;t4bQx_MS9-g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4bQx_MS9-g[/video]

That's the type of credible people mj_frenzy loves to take his "information" from.

Last edited:
The Michael I got to “know” through my research wanted anything but more attention. And there’s a credible source that should end all of the speculation about surgical masks or sunglasses: Michael’s own words in Moonwalk:

“I've been accused of being obsessed with my privacy and it's true that I am. People stare at you when you're famous. They're observing you and that's understandable, but it's not always easy. If you were to ask me why I wear sunglasses in public as often as I do, I'd tell you it's because I simply don't like to have to constantly look everyone in the eye. It's a way of concealing just a bit of myself. After I had my wisdom teeth pulled, the dentist gave me a surgical mask to wear home to keep out germs. I loved that mask. It was great - much better than sunglasses - and I had fun wearing it around for a while. There's so little privacy in my life that concealing a little bit of me is a way to give myself a break from all that. It may be considered strange, I know, but I like my privacy.”

This should really be the end of any speculation.

Michael was also a very shy man. that's one of reasons he wore sunglasses and also masks. it isn't easy being famous especially if you were MJ.

Exactly. I don’t understand why some people discard whatever Michael himself said and choose to believe some con-artists instead.

I think some people believe because they was around Michael. honestly i prefer hearing things coming out of Michael mouth himself then others. yeah you can listen but you will never know how things exactly was in Michael's point of view.

I think, we should always look at what Michael said first, before we take other sources into account. People like to portray him as a liar, but that’s definitely not who he was.

Michael wasn't a saint but i do believe everything he has said in the past. none of knew Michael personally we only know what he told us. especially now since he not with us anymore.

so at this point we can only wonder.

Last edited:
NatureCriminal7896;4294636 said:
Michael wasn't a saint but i do believe everything he has said in the past. none of knew Michael personally we only know what he told us. especially now since he not with us anymore.

so at this point we can only wonder.

Some body language experts have analyzed a couple of his interviews, and they came to the conclusion that he was telling the truth all the time with only one or two possible exceptions. There’s a book called “Behind The Mask: What Michael Jackson's Body Language Told The World” that I can only recommend to everyone who has doubts. :)

Do you really think Michael Jackson was a gentle child molester who told children that he and them would all go to jail if they ever told anyone what they were doing? Michael Jackson would have had to have been walking on egg shells everyday of his life since 1987, worried that one of these kids might someday turn on him and tell their parents, and then the authorities. To me, Michael Jackson showed no signs of that.

Do you really think Michael Jackson would harm a child, and not care what all the people he ever worked with at Motown, USA for Africa, and all of Hollywood would think of him if they found out?

Hey Elton.

How did you come up with the idea of making this post now almost 6 months after the last post in the thread? I am just curious.

Your initial line: "Do you really think Michael Jackson was a gentle child molester" caught me by suprise. I just did not expect that post right now.

Last edited:
ScreenOrigami;4294644 said:
Some body language experts have analyzed a couple of his interviews, and they came to the conclusion that he was telling the truth all the time with only one or two possible exceptions. There’s a book called “Behind The Mask: What Michael Jackson's Body Language Told The World” that I can only recommend to everyone who has doubts. :)

Yeah I understand. i'm just saying you know, little white lies with things don't have to do with him touching a child etc. if Michael was truthful all the time his whole life then I gotta hand it to him.

Back