Favorite Michael Quote (s)?

Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons :wub:

-There's another quote i'm looking for where Michael talks about moonwalking over the paparazzi or something like that lol, but I read it years ago and thought it was hillarious. Does anyone know what i'm taking about? I would love to read the full quote.

Latoya: "It's cold, Michael"
Michael: "No it isn't, it's magic! How can you say it's cold? It's a wonderful night. It's magic out here...are you cold, really?"

salvation army tomorrow, bill. really don't laugh you find good stuff, don't you, tito? that other places would sell real expensive. i'm tellin ya..youre gonna be hittin em soon when the depression hits ya.

My dance is all motion without, all silence within.

And "I love you, I love you" during my last interaction with him...............

salvation army tomorrow, bill. really don't laugh you find good stuff, don't you, tito? that other places would sell real expensive. i'm tellin ya..youre gonna be hittin em soon when the depression hits ya.

hahah i was writing that one down!!

''See that ugly ape..hehahe..that is Randy Jackson''

lmao hes ridiculously hilarious when he calls people out of the blue names.

Fans - ''We love you''
Micheal - ''I love you more''
Fans - ''No we love you more''
Michael - ''No i love you more''
Fans - ''No We love you more''
Michael - ''Ok Ok. How about this? I love you most! Ah got you''

Fans - ''We love you''

That's so cute. He really was the most beautiful soul on the planet

"In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe."
I have this quote printed out and put in my cubicle. It gives me strength every time I feel exhausted or frustrated.

Fans - ''We love you''

hehe when was this?

when asked what he would do if he were invisible for the day he said something like " oo who would I slap? I'd go up to one of them paparazzi and kick his ass moonwalk style!"

eee and when was this?!? which interview? It hought ive seen all the interviews on youtube but i dont remember these quotes!

"But i must confess that it feels good to be thought of as a person not as a personality, because.. i dont read all the things written about me, i wasn't aware that the world thought i was so weird and bizarre but when you grow up as i did in front of 100 million people since the age of 5, you're automatically different...."

"I hope this finally puts to rest another rumour which has been in the press for too many years...me and Janet really are two different people"

"I'm a nice person! I just took a shower! And I washed my hair thoroughly!"

"I'mma kill you! I'mma kill you Mack! Mack, I'm going to annihilate you!"

MJ:i dont want to tour, touring is hell
Man:yeah Michael but we need to make it positive...
MJ: touring is hell, i go through hell touring.....
Man: (convincing Michael to make it positive)
MJ: I'll make it positive then, for you'll know the truth
(and his expression is something like he's really gonna do a prank)
Man: 5,4,3,2,1... Action Michael..
MJ: I love to tour....

^^ i really love that whole part of PHM!!!

"I'm the Michael Jordan of water balloon fights."

"When you enter Neverland, it is a rule that you are bound to get wet."

the others i liked where mentioned already...

Fans - ''We love you''

i am going through tons of CDs full of Michael stuff, and I just found an audio bit of this!

Children

Children show me in their playful smiles the divine in everyone. This simple goodness shines straight from their hearts. This has so much to teach. If a child wants chocolate ice cream, he just asks for it. Adults get tangled up in complications over whether to eat the ice cream or not. A child simply enjoys. What we need to learn from children isn't childish. Being with them connects us to the deep wisdom of life, which is ever-present and only asks to be lived. Now, when the world is so confused and its problems so complicated, I feel we need our children more than ever. Their natural wisdom points the way to solutions that lie, waiting to be recognized, within our own hearts.

Dancing the Dream

Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator. Dancers come and go in the twinkling of an eye but the dance lives on. On many an occasion when I'm dancing, I've felt touched by something sacred. In those moments, I've felt my spirit soar and become one with everything that exists. I become the stars and the moon. I become the lover and the beloved. I become the victor and the vanquished. I become the master and the slave. I become the singer and the song. I become the knower and the known. I keep on dancing and then, it is the eternal dance of creation. The creator and creation merge into one wholeness of joy.
I keep on dancing and dancing .......and dancing, until there is only......the dance.

This is one of my favorite:

"We can fly, you know. We just don’t know how to think the right thoughts and levitate ourselves off the ground" (Jan, 1983)

"I love you, I really do, you have to know that, I love you so much, really, from the bottom of my heart"

"The bigger the star, the bigger the target. I’m not trying to say I’m the super-duper star, I’m not saying that. I’m saying the fact that people come at celebrities, we’re targets. But truth always prevails. I believe in that. I believe in God, you know?"

"They find it exciting. They want to get on stage. They bug me to go on stage with me. So, pretty sure I ‘m going to take them on with me and let the world see them for the first time." - talking about his kids (2005)

"I just showed up and gave him a hug. There was a tumultuous explosion of applause and stomping, a lovely, lovely welcome, and I was happy about that. It was a great feeling - the love, the love."

"I always tell my children, You don't have to sing, you don't have to dance. Be who you want to be, as long as you're not hurting anybody. That's the main thing."

"I want to tell the readers not to judge a person by what they hear, or even what they read, unless they hear it from the person himself. There is so much tabloid sensationalism. Don't fall prey to it, it's ugly. I'd like to take all he tabloids and burn them. I want you to print that! Some of them try to disguise themselves, but they are still the tabloids."

"I don't force it, I let nature take its course. I don't sit at the piano and think, I'm going to write the greatest song of all time. It doesn't happen. It has to be given to you. I believe it's already up there before you are born, and then it drops right into your lap. It's the most spiritual thing in the world. When it comes, it comes with all the accompaniments, the strings, the bass, the drums, the lyrics, and you're just the medium through which it comes, the channel. Sometimes I feel guilty putting my name on songs - "written by Michael Jackson - because it's as if the heavens have done it already. Like Michelangelo would have this huge piece of marble from the quarries of Italy, and he'd say, "Inside is a sleeping form." He takes a hammer and chisel, and he's just freeing it. It's already in there. It's already there. "

"Q: 'Invincible' hasn't enjoyed record-breaking sales. Does 'Thriller' cast too big a shadow?
MJ: Absolutely. It is tough because you're competing against yourself. 'Invincible' is just as good or better than 'Thriller', in my true, humble opinion. It has more to offer. Music is what lives and lasts. 'Invincible' has been a great success. When The Nutcracker Suite was first introduced to the world, it totally bombed. What's important is how the story ends."

"To be loved is a wonderful thing. That is the main reason I do this."

“Why can't you share your bed? The most loving thing to do is to share your bed with someone. It's very charming. It's very sweet. It's what the whole world should do.”

(I hate that people take this the wrong way. He is 100% right in that the world SHOULD show love like he did. People are so ignorant.)

"No one should have to suffer, especially our children"
"I love you."
"See you in July."

Back