Favorite Michael Quote (s)?

Great Words from a great man.

After asking Latoya about what her dreams are and she gets confused.
"I have an idiot for a sister, folks"
:rofl:

That whole interview is just filled with amazing quotes like PHM.

my favourite quote is about the tabloids "I hate tabloids, I think we should have tabloid burning, just big mountains of them, just burn it all. People should be more aware that is completly not the truth... look what they've done to poor Lady Diana" ;)

and "you shouldn't say he's *****, I'm not a *****, I'm Jackson..." ;)

I like this one also! The funniest is "I Love To Tour!" Check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ql5bmjde9nI

I just love when he says "I'm skipping with the egg!" during an easter egg hunt!
He's so cute! :wub:

Check out my signature, that's one of my favorite quotes.

"I love to tour." (of course....this one is classic! :D)

"Salvation Army tomorrow Bill!"

"F the press! Michael you're the best! As in F-U-C-K . But I'm not going to say the word." :wub:

"It's an old American commercial that makes kids eat green peas. Oh oh oh, Green Giant."

"A nice bootiful interview."

"I'll give you more than a hug."

“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”

From Will You Be There:

In our darkest hour
In my deepest despair
Will you still care
Will you be there
In my trials
And my tribulations

Through our doubts
And frustrations
In my violence
In my turbulence
Through my fear
And my confessions
In my anguish and my pain
Through my joy and my sorrow
In the promise
Of another tomorrow
I'll never let you part
For you're always in my heart

'ive been told over and over that black people on the cover of magazines doesnt sell copies...Just wait. Someday those magazines are going to be begging me for an interview'

So true mike :D

Aww wow, i love this thread! Is making me smile. Michael is so wise and loving. Makes me miss him even more though...

My favs: Gosh, theres so many.

"I love to tour"- always cracks me up.
"Oh Oh Oh, Green Giant." - is voice is so cute in this and it makes me laugh.
Will you be there lyrics that were posted above, particularly "I'll never let you part, for your always in my heart." Aww...
"Yes, me and Janet really are two different people." Hehe.

I think most of em have been said. There all so great!

I will think of more though... Love you Mike.

My favourite

Mike - Do you ever climb treees? :)

Bashit - NO! I do NOT! :mello:

Mike - Your missing out.:dont_mention_it:

''I love Stevie Wonder. To me Stevie is a musical profit and i'll always love him''

Last edited:
I love this thread, I'm going to add all of my favourite ones and put them in my scrap book :clapping:

[FONT=&quot]This thread is lovely... I love all the above quotes and I'd like to add one that I've recently come across...It's from a speech given in 2001, at Carnegie Hall, New York.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]“My friends, with two children of my own, I know what it means to have to balance the demand of family and career and let’s not even talk about finding a date for myself...Even though Rabbi Schmuley keeps telling me he's going to find me the perfect woman. My response is, "As long as it's not a journalist."”
:cheeky:

[/FONT]

Ok! My Favorits:

"I'm not gonna spend my life being a color"

"I'ts only a movie" (From Thriller)

And can anyone post what Michael say about "being an instrument of nature chosen to give music to the world"... something like this on Oprah's interview!!! It's really lovely!

Last edited:
Fans - ''We love you''
Micheal - ''I love you more''
Fans - ''No we love you more''
Michael - ''No i love you more''
Fans - ''No We love you more''
Michael - ''Ok Ok. How about this? I love you most! Ah got you''

PLEASE, when did he say this???????? Where can i find it??? please a youtube link or something else!!

Oh I love this thread! It's magical! I can hear Michaels voice when reading this.. I'm so happy right now =)

PLEASE, when did he say this???????? Where can i find it??? please a youtube link or something else!!

Oh I love this thread! It's magical! I can hear Michaels voice when reading this.. I'm so happy right now =)

There is this video, the whole thing is mega cute and that part starts a round 4.15 :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFGIB04tyG0

OMG :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: He's just too cute!! NO, no, no, no, no, I can beat that, I love you most! Got you ;)

this was one of my favorite quotes also..:)

I'm never pleased with anything, I'm a perfectionist, it's part of who I am.

That is the quote I identify with the most, being a Virgo is annoying at times - its so hard to be happy with what you've done even if everyone else says its really good.

"In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe."

I need to read this alot, with what happened to a good soul like him I find all of that hard to do alot of the time now.

I need to read this alot, with what happened to a good soul like him I find all of that hard to do alot of the time now.

I agree. Life is shit sometimes and so unfair.

I want to believe in God. I wish to believe in it because I can't bear the thought that once someone has died, that's it, it's all over. I hope that there is a Heaven, I truely want to believe so.

"In the past month I've gone from 'Where is he?' to 'Here he is again!'"

"I love to tour."

"I've got an idiot for a sister, folks!"

"In the past month I've gone from 'Where is he?' to 'Here he is again!'"

"I love to tour."

"I've got an idiot for a sister, folks!"

Ha ha! I loved how he said the first one. :laugh:

Can someone remind me where the "I've got an idiot for sister" quote is from? :scratch:

Back