A girl who predicted Japan earthquake....predicts California will be next

Nirvana

Proud Member
2301 Jackson street , i know your jealous
Just as the title says, A girl on youtube predicted the japan earthquake a few days before it happened now she has predicted one in california for 31ST MARCH 2011, Just though it's intresting. Ill link you in a sec!!

Prays this won't be true. .... There are so many people living on there. Including Michael's children. .....

I honestly find these predicters scary. ... Whether they're right or wrong, I can help feeling scared by them. ...

Last edited:
well tbh its not rocket science to predict cali will get a big earthquake sooner or later. considering its sat on a huge fault line

I've had a bad feeling about this for a while. Even if she's wrong it's going to happen soon.

That might not be true, my predictions were not always true, all though some were true. I strongly disagree with her.

I predict Fegel-O's will become the leading brand of cereal in 2012. Quote me on that one.

As Elusive Moonwalker said, it's not rocket science to predict such a thing.

Mate dont give me that bulls*** she predicted a big earthquake in japan a few days before it happened, this isn't a 2012 prediction

All i can say is she was right about that, obviously i hope this isn't true.......God bless charlie sheen

We can hope it's not true all we want. But California lies over the San Andreas Fault. "The Big One" is going to hit sometime and apparently sometime soon.

We can hope it's not true all we want. But California lies over the San Andreas Fault. "The Big One" is going to hit sometime and apparently sometime soon.

That's what I was thinking...........

It's been a long time since an earthquake happened around California......

They better be ready for it..........especially since their buildings aren't built to survive earthquakes........

And we must pray that a tsunami will not happen........

Oh and if nothing happens and people plan on trying to put me down i'll clearly put my feelings about this right here

I posted this cause it's intresting, The facts are facts she correctly predicted a big japan earthquake before it happened now she says 31st (which is today in uk) of march there will be one in california.......End off those are the facts you can't argue with them

What do i think ? I obviously think there is a possibilty seeing as where cali is situated and the mere fact that she was right before, I wont be surprised either way as obviously 90% of predictions like this dont come true.............That's my view on it

Tomorrow huh? Well...I know this quake is supposed to happen probably during my lifetime. I don't think it's a good idea to give in to fear, but it is good to be prepared. I think moving far away somewhere is a bit drastic, but I will say I know that LA is certainly not prepared for a big earthquake. I'm actually pretty safe staying in Orange County.

I hope she's wrong (although the "big one" will happen sooner or later - let it be much, much later). My nephew and cousin live out there.

Well on March 9th she predicted an earthquake in Japan for 11-15th. It happened on the 11th.

In Cali now it is 9am? So about 15 hours until we find out if this is true.

I'll make a prediction. Lots of hurricanes and tornadoes are going to hit everywhere this spring and summer.

Anyone can make a prediction. Everyone knows California is WAY WAY overdue for a quake. That's not a shock. People who claim to be psychic and make predictions need to come up with something better than predicting the weather or mother nature.

I don't believe these things. Some also say that Japan asked for this to happen because they didn't listen.. RUBBISH! That made me so angry when people said that.. they have no idea what they are talking about anyway.

You know if everything is true they predicted we wouldn't be here anymore coz earth was long gone years ago.

I do believe some people have psychic powers and may be able to see things coming but I don't think those people seek for the media when something they predicted was right.. what is there for them to gain then? To scare people of? To be told you are nuts and crazy? And how can they even proof they are 100% genuine?

@KingMikeJ : earthquakes are 'normal' in Japan and Japan builds earthquake proof for years. People get 'trained' what to do when there is an eartquake at a very young age aswell. From some reports I heard that the week before the 9.0 earthquake hit there have been a few smaller ones. Predicting there is an earthquake coming in Japan is the same as predicting it will rain some day next week.http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/member.php?u=49387

Last edited:
Obviously it didn't happen, and thank goodness it yet hasn't. Whatever goes on in the future is anyone's guess or some don't wanna consider it, and just live the day and thank the Heavens for it and that are not, say, some unidentified skeletons among ruins. Each day is a gift. So, thank goodness it hasn't been taken from us yet. ..

Can anyone predict the numbers for the next lottery? Then I'll believe.

p.s. Can anyone read my past? :D

Back