"Murray to take the stand" Says Tabloid Radaronline

Erikmjfan

Proud Member
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...tary-manslaughter-trial-death-michael-jackson

Dr.Conrad Murray will take the stand in a desperate bid to beat involuntary manslaughter charges, Star magazine is exclusively reporting.

The embattled doctor is charged in connection with the 2009 death of his former patient, King of Pop, Michael Jackson.

Murray had originally planned to point the finger at Jackson’s dermatologist, Dr. Arnold Klein, claiming he got the singer hooked on Demerol and other powerful narcotics.

PHOTOS: Michael Jackson Through The Years

But, just days before the start of the September 8 trial, an LA judge ruled that Klein could not be called to testify — thereby blowing a hole in Murray’s defense and forcing him to take the stand himself.

“Dr. Murray is, naturally, devastated,” his lawyer, Edward Chernoff, told Star in an exclusive interview about not being able to call Dr. Klein as a witness.

“He sees forces aligned against him and does not know why he’s not allowed to put on a defense.”

For the full story pick up the new issue of Star magazine -- on newsstands now.

Dr. Conrad Murray WILL Take The Stand In Michael Jackson Death Trial

Posted on Sep 07, 2011 @ 12:00PM By Radar Staff

Dr.Conrad Murray will take the stand in a desperate bid to beat involuntary manslaughter charges, Star magazine is exclusively reporting.
The embattled doctor is charged in connection with the 2009 death of his former patient, King of Pop, Michael Jackson.

Murray had originally planned to point the finger at Jackson’s dermatologist, Dr. Arnold Klein, claiming he got the singer hooked on Demerol and other powerful narcotics.

But, just days before the start of the September 8 trial, an LA judge ruled that Klein could not be called to testify — thereby blowing a hole in Murray’s defense and forcing him to take the stand himself.
“Dr. Murray is, naturally, devastated,” his lawyer, Edward Chernoff, told Star in an exclusive interview about not being able to call Dr. Klein as a witness.

“He sees forces aligned against him and does not know why he’s not allowed to put on a defense.”
For the full story pick up the new issue of Star magazine -- on newsstands now.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...tary-manslaughter-trial-death-michael-jackson

Re: Dr. Conrad Murray WILL Take The Stand In Michael Jackson Death Trial

Although this is a tabloid article its prob right.after all he has no choice.he will go for the oscar no doubt and i cant wait to see the pros impeach him with all his diff stories

I seen that story on twitter,,,I think the story is full of shit.it is every defense lawyers worse nightmare to have to put his client on the stand they usually do everything in their power to keep them OFF the stand. Even Casey Anthony didnt take the stand in her own defense, imo..I dont think Murray will either....the pros will RIP him apart.

U think thunder? im kinda torn.but considering the rulings and his experts cant testify unless he does.im more inclined to think he will as his last chance

I seen that story on twitter,,,I think the story is full of shit.it is every defense lawyers worse nightmare to have to put his client on the stand they usually do everything in their power to keep them OFF the stand. Even Casey Anthony didnt take the stand in her own defense, imo..I dont think Murray will either....the pros will RIP him apart.

I don't think he'll take the stand either. It is often a tactic by defense lawyers to say that they will for pr.

U think thunder? im kinda torn.but considering the rulings and his experts cant testify unless he does.im more inclined to think he will as his last chance

I tend towards this view too....I'm hopeful.......

(I also hope that 'the forces he sees aligned against him' are the forces of impending justice!)

Thunder is right. Most lawyers do not want their client to take the stand. People think it is easy, but they forget the other side have to cross-examine you and there is where the nightmare begins for the client. Most times they are unable to handle it and answer in a way that will show their innocence, and Muarry being arrogrant, you know what that means!!!!

Only if lawyers are sure you are not guilty and your demeanor, truthfulness, overall presence reeks not guilty," and they have no other choice will they let their client on the stand.

I would like to see Muarry on the stand, if only to let him make another fool of himself. If his lawyers put him on the stand, they are more foolish than I thought. Muarry does not instill trust in a jury. Is he going to say "from the best of my knowledge, nothing I gave him should kill him." I would like to see the prosecution rip into Muarry to answer all the questions we have.

well he might if he wants to really have him self heard and he wants to beg,,,but he has already been proven a liar so I dont know how much he will be believed by the jury..and again the pros will rip him a knew ass*ole....so let him take the stand...nothing would give me more pleasure than to see him squirm and have to explain out of his OWN mouth WHY he left MJ alone..WHY he had propofol in a house and was administering it to MJ without the proper equipment. an WHY he waited so long to call 911...and WHY he was giving Michael all those damn benzos. See he wouldn't want to take the stand imo.

Ha Murray sees forces aligned against him RedMary, the only forces I can think about is Michael spirit with the other angels making sure that justice is done. Then Michael will no doubt join with Elizabeth, his photographer and manager and celebrate.

If Murray wants to try to save his behind, I think he will have to take the stand (but then how can he really defend engaging in such a dangerous practice?), 'cause relying on experts is not a safe bet. But by the same token, if he choses that option he will be opening himself up to a slaughter fest by the prosecution.

^^Yeah please Muarry, I dare you to take the stand!!!! Make My Day!!!!!

“Dr. Murray is, naturally, devastated,” his lawyer, Edward Chernoff,

Awww u want us to feel sorry for him do ya.......HELL NAWW!

It wouldn't surprise me if Chernoff said these things considering all the crap he had said so far! Chernoff is one of the most annoying and arrogant people I have ever seen and heard.

OH CRY ME A FREAKIN RIVER....<_< There's is no defending what he did...so ur out of luck buddy!

&#8220;Dr. Murray is, naturally, devastated,&#8221; his lawyer, Edward Chernoff
WHATVER! May this trial be swiftly so he can take his ass back to Texas and stay there, while his clent Murray rots in jail...PLEASE!

I don't see this happening. Given all the tricks the defense team has pulled to delay the trial, and the ridiculous claims they have made, I see them as desperately grasping at straws and I imagine the last thing they would want to do is put him on the stand. They have to know, deep down, they have no defense at all.

Last edited:
Put him on the stand, He's so arrogant he'll believe he can pull the jury with his lies just as he pulls his women. After cross questioning he will have created a whole new story that even his own lawyers would'nt be able to re-cross.

Murray is big, so they might keep away from him in prison. He goes to the gym, so he will continue doing that in prison most likely. I wonder what other jobs Murray can do? He could work in another country, I guess.

Back