CONRAD MURRAY'S LAWYERS Will Ask for Probation (TMZ)

Vici

Proud Member
Conrad Murray's lawyers will ask Judge Michael Pastor for mercy when he's sentenced on November 29 -- mercy in the form of probation ... sources directly connected with the case tell TMZ.

We're told attorneys Mike Flanagan and Ed Chernoff will argue ... Murray has no criminal history, and he's been a model citizen and good doctor for all of his professional life -- except, of course, with the whole Michael Jackson thing.

Sources say Murray's lawyers are getting statements from the doc's patients, to demonstrate his commitment to good medicine.

Murray faces a maximum of 4 years in State prison, although he will never serve a day in prison because of a new California law. If Murray is sentenced to 4 years, he'll serve a maximum of 2 in L.A. County Jail, and he could be eligible for house arrest.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/11/15/conrad-murray-probation/#comments-anchor

(guys sorry for the tmz posts but dont know if i should have put this in an already existing thread or create a new one... to mods, move this if u think it should go somewhere else)

they wouldnt be doing their job if they didnt ask for probation what do tmz expect. idiots trying to make something out of nothing. yeah hes really gonna get probation from pastor lol he couldnt even get bail.

Basically they're looking for hits from angry fans. Um, they're defence lawyers, of course they're going to ask for probation!

TMZ trying to stir the pot ..
Of course his attorneys will ask for mercy. I dont believe for one secdond Judge will sentence him to probation
He already said his actions showed he was a danger to society and should be in jail. Im hoping for the MAX

It surely must be the maximum sentence possible. Murray is not that squeaky clean, I believe he was once arrested for domestic battery? Probation would be an outrage. I also want his medical licence to be taken away forever!!

It surely must be the maximum sentence possible. Murray is not that squeaky clean, I believe he was once arrested for domestic battery? Probation would be an outrage. I also want his medical licence to be taken away forever!!

:clapping:

they wouldnt be doing their job if they didnt ask for probation what do tmz expect. idiots trying to make something out of nothing. yeah hes really gonna get probation from pastor lol he couldnt even get bail.

Please, TMZ is creating a story out of information we heard the day of trial and the day after from the defense. Nothing new. The judge will not give probation. No way!!!

Latest article in the news sticky is intresting. saying walgren might use murrays tv interviews to show he has no guilt or remorse

Latest article in the news sticky is intresting. saying walgren might use murrays tv interviews to show he has no guilt or remorse
I hope he does. I hope he makes sure this sociopath rots in jail.
If Walgren is able to do that.. u guys now what will happen to me.. I'll be loving him even more.

Im sure he watched it. why wouldnt he if it can be used in sentencing. the article says its perfectly legal for the pros to use it in sentencing. as the sentence can depend on remorse etc

That would be great, and I have a lot of faith in Walgren, actually. Murray has shown NO remorse, at all. Quite the opposite.

How can he show remorse when he doesn't believe he did anything wrong? This is what makes him a danger to the public. In his mind he is still an 'innocent man'. Nothing is his fault. The judge ought to order a psych eval on him before sentencing. It is not normal, it is bizarre as Walgren said, the way cm acts. In fact, I don't think he is acting like an innocent man, on the contrary more like a narcissistic man, wants the attention on himself, look at me, I had Michael Jackson in my power.
I despise him more with each passing day.

Sincerely, he acted like a sociopath. Which to me, makes absolute sense when it comes to his reactions in the bedroom. He's a dangerous individual.

I thought the Radar online said Flanagan quit (BET.com said Murray fired him lol), and I think TMZ or someone reported Cherry was going back to Texas and was basically broke over the case, lol. I think it is a given they would ask for probation--doesn't mean they're going to get it, and I don't think our lovely boys are really getting their hopes up too high, considering J.P. put that f--er Murray away w/o bail the first chance he got. I think J.P. will be really not amused at the fact that Murray basically waved his middle finger at his admonishments, etc. by making that idiot documentary, too.

No remorse begets no mercy, and I hope J.P. delivers the maximum he possibly can. Bless his charming little heart!!!

btw i've always pointed that Murray shouldnt have any leniency. Not only because he killed MJ, but becase he's not repent and doesnt admit his fault. Such demeanor could be very dangerous for society

Last edited:
Back