90210 Casts La Toya Jackson in Guest Role That Could Change Dixon's Life

ivy

Proud Member
90210' Casts La Toya Jackson in Guest Role That Could Change Dixon's Life (Exclusive)
The singer, actress, and reality star brings good and possibly bad news to the Beverly Hills teen.

The CW’s 90210 is throwing a curveball at Dixon (Tristan Wilds) in the new year.

The Hollywood Reporter has learned that the series has cast La Toya Jackson in a guest role on an episode airing in late-February. She’ll play a high-powered music executive who has a knack for knowing what sells.
From what we’re told, the character’s brilliance and talent is paired with a cutthroat business strategy. And she’s got her eye on Dixon. She’ll present him with an offer of a lifetime alongside one of the toughest decisions he’ll ever have to make.

This will be Jackson’s second time on a CW series as she appeared on an episode of America’s Top Model last year. She also appeared on the fourth season of NBC's Celebrity Apprentice last year, becoming the first contestant ever to be fired then rehired. She also served as guest judge on Logo’s RuPaul’s Drag Race that year. Her last scripted role was on the BBC scifi series, Counterstrike, in 1992.

As a member of the iconic Jackson family, the 55-year-old shouldn’t have to be coached too much in how to play a music exec. She was the first female sister to start a solo music career releasing her first of several albums in 1980.
90210 returns Tuesday, Jan. 17 at 8 p.m. on The CW.

Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/90210-cw-la-toya-jackson-guest-star-280605

I believe she's got a bad aura, bad karma - whatever u wanna call it, as well, imo she brings bad luck. maybe she has a whammy on her who knows. but I wouldn't blame her for Heavy's death

:wtf:

La Tonta.....
angfw5.gif
:fear:

Oh dear god :doh: they chose la toya to play a music executive for 90210?
Janet would have been a better choice than la toya for that role

Makes me feel glad I've never watched 90210!!!!

Actually I though that show went off the air in the 1990's. I also thought Latoya was older than 55. Well I wish her the best and I hope she enjoys herself. She is doing something for herself here that does not involve talking about Michael and his children.

Yeah the original finished years back then they brought it back. shes 58

I dont care what she does as long as she doesnt mention Michael Paris Prince or Blanket for attention to promote her ridiculas harmful conspriracies. Let her act, sing and dance terribly but just Keep her off the talk shows.

I've never seen her act, unless her stories she tells in her interviews are considered acting. It'll be interesting to see how she plays the role.

I'm embarrassed to admit that I actually watch this 90210 reboot.

Oh dear god :doh: they chose la toya to play a music executive for 90210?
Janet would have been a better choice than la toya for that role
Even with her career troubles Janet is waaaaay waaaaay waaaay too big for this show. The guest stars this show attracts are always D list and below (ex. Vinnie from Jersey Shore, Brandy, Joe Jonas, etc.)

janet is WAAAY to big for that show...

i will admit i do watch it lol

She probably will do good on that because she likes to tell tall tales and likes to be dramatic. I think these types of roles are good for her.

Even with bad acting already on this show, her bad acting still stood out. Thankfully she was on no more than 1 minute and 45 seconds.

Even with bad acting already on this show, her bad acting still stood out. Thankfully she was on no more than 1 minute and 45 seconds.

that's it??:doh: :D thanks for that Angie.. LaToya irks the heck out of me.

LOL! Poor LaToya she will never give up trying. No wonder she is so bitter. Hee, hee! She wants to be a star so bad and I'm sure when she thinks of all the talent her brother had compaired to her sad lack of talent it makes her very mad.

Last edited:
Back