Studio songs almost all leaked?

Dilan

Proud Member
After the leak of DIG it got me thinking. Once the HT demo, POTW, CGYWOM (if it is circulating) and what I just read people apparently have The Way You Love Me demo. Is that all for studio songs that collectors have?

I hope the estate releases CGYWOM and POTW so the collectors can not leak more songs!! Can't get Your weight of Me seems intresting and I have not heard People of the World - so it might be a great song! :lol:

DiG is not in a very good state. - Very incomplete. - vocals are very weak and mumbling and some lyrics even missing.

The demos will leak very soon, like I said in another thread

those are very rough demos I doubt they will be released on an album...

People I am not saying/asking if these songs will be on the new album or when they will leak. I am asking are these the only studio songs left circulating?

Nope. There are more out there, but those are in the hands of collectors who either don't use the fan boards, don't speak about the material they have or simply won't give it out.

Nope. There are more out there, but those are in the hands of collectors who either don't use the fan boards, don't speak about the material they have or simply won't give it out.

If they don't talk about it how do you know they have it?

^^ They don't tell many people, but I can say I'm lucky enough to be one of them. They're some of the people behind the leaks of certain unreleased songs, so I take it quite seriously. They won't join the message boards or engage in much conversation.

^^ They don't tell many people, but I can say I'm lucky enough to be one of them. They're some of the people behind the leaks of certain unreleased songs, so I take it quite seriously. They won't join the message boards or engage in much conversation.

If they've told you what songs do they have in their possession we don't know about?

Re: News and discussion about upcoming MJ album [Update Pg15]

I can't believe that People of the World leaked...OMG this is a dream coming true
Do you guys know who leaked this?

I can't believe that People of the World leaked...OMG this is a dream coming true
Do you guys know who leaked this?
It was leaked on another board its best not to publicly state who leaks songs for their protection.

It was leaked on another board its best not to publicly state who leaks songs for their protection.

Why should the leaker be protected? I don`t get this.

Leak after leak!! People of the World is no doubt a demo status.. great melody...

For those who have not heard it, there are parts of verses he "hums" and "mumbles" no lyrics created yet in some sections.. Heal the world type vibe but different melody..

This is one of those "It could have been" songs, I'd say in my opinion there is not enough here to make into a release song, unless as bonus track as "demo".. Not enough words to finish for a full song unless they "we are the world" it and bring in others for the verses not completed..

It's a treasure the way it is though!! I doubt they would release this simply because it's too incomplete.. So if you are considering listening, put that in mind!!

Why should the leaker be protected? I don`t get this.
Simple answer is because I personally don't want to place any MJ fan in any trouble for posting the song . They didn't steal any song. Im not really upset about it.. Its lovely. Why would i want to cause them problems

Yes and why should we protect a illagal behaviour?

Because so many of us have been begging to hear this song. Yes, what the person did was illegal, but that's on themselves. Truth be told, they were generous enough to give us the song when anyone else could have held on to it. I know who leaked it (anyone could know if they were in the right place), but I won't say who it is. Even though I think this song is pretty boring, I do appreciate them.

Men in Black is out there. A friend of mine on another forum heard a minute or so of it (with vocals) several years ago and was offered the chance to buy it. Someone out there has it.

POTW I would guess will not be on the album just because verses are incomplete..

This song could be saved for a duet album... Kind of turn it to a "we are the world" style

Good question and I agree with you.

Slash said this after fan leaked 9 of their songs:
"I hope he rots in jail," said Slash, the former Guns N' Roses lead guitarist. "It's going to affect the sales of the record, and it's not fair. The Internet is what it is, and you have to deal with it accordingly, but I think if someone goes and steals something, it's theft."

Full article here:http://articles.latimes.com/2008/aug/29/business/fi-music29

Guns and roses was a different situation. that was new songs scheduled for release that were stolen. These songs have been circulatin the fans base for many years and the people leaking them didn't steal the songs they just aquired them from other fans. this has been going on 'for years behind the scense

Are we gonna have multiple pages of why the 'leaker' should be known or not? If you really really wanna know find out on a different board..

For the 'protection' makes sense on many levels.. Even the fact there are fans upset that songs are being leaked around the time of an album being released... That person could end up getting threats, hate mail, and who knows what!

Eh, because they are kind by letting us hear unreleased MJ material? Untouched material, which chances are, you will never hear or have to wait many many years to hear "officially".

Are you one of those who think people should be sent to jail for many years just because they leaked some songs?

Just lol... They are just audio files. It's not like they are killing anyone.

If they're stupid enough to decide to upload a song illegally then they should be able to face the consequences. Your protection is not deserved.

Songs circulating between collectors is one thing but when a person posts an unreleased song on the internet they do damage to the MJ Estate. They devalue the music they have in their posession and they should be punished. I'm going to search for this person and if I find them I will report them myself. IT wouldn't surprise me at all if the person who first person who posted it here is the same person how posted it on the other board.

After all the person who leaked it obviously wants to be known, otherwise they would have kept it to themselves just like the collectors who have had this song for years and protected it.
I say throw the book at them.

Back